Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Britton Caretaker 11:26 - Dec 21 with 7920 viewsPorthcawlswan

Just been announced
Britton Caretaker on 11:28 - Dec 21 with 4826 viewsPrivate_Partz

Looks like The Ditherer is on the case again
.......and I don't mean Leon!

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Britton Caretaker on 11:30 - Dec 21 with 4795 viewsLandore_Jack

Feel sorry for him. Sink or swim comes to mind.

#backtojack

Britton Caretaker on 11:34 - Dec 21 with 4710 viewsBloodyhills

Hope Leon is not going to be hung out to dry and it's just caretaker for the next game.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Britton Caretaker on 11:35 - Dec 21 with 4693 viewsJoshTheJack

Disgraceful.
Britton Caretaker on 11:35 - Dec 21 with 4688 viewsmonmouth

Oh right, so the timing was so carefully planned there was no one lined up then. Instead we rely on someone with zero experience. How super.

The players just have to win this match. Players in the right positions please and just tell them to go out, act like f***ing professionals and win the game. Forget 'coaching'. Go out and do the job you are paid to do.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Britton Caretaker on 11:38 - Dec 21 with 4626 viewsSwansea93

Huw Jenkins knowing the fans love Britton will distract people from shouting abuse at Huw on Saturday because everyone will be chanting Leon Brittons barmy army, well played dick head.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Britton Caretaker on 11:38 - Dec 21 with 4605 viewspencoedjack

Britton Caretaker on 11:35 - Dec 21 by monmouth

Oh right, so the timing was so carefully planned there was no one lined up then. Instead we rely on someone with zero experience. How super.

The players just have to win this match. Players in the right positions please and just tell them to go out, act like f***ing professionals and win the game. Forget 'coaching'. Go out and do the job you are paid to do.

This ^

How can we not have anyone lined up.

Laughable
Britton Caretaker on 11:39 - Dec 21 with 4600 viewsSmellyplumz

Leon will be manager next week

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Login to get fewer ads

Britton Caretaker on 11:39 - Dec 21 with 4599 viewsPrivate_Partz

Britton Caretaker on 11:30 - Dec 21 by Landore_Jack

Feel sorry for him. Sink or swim comes to mind.

This smacks of classic Jenkins. Lots of big names leaked who may or may not have been contacted. They may have been contacted but once they realise they have to play second fiddle to a failed roofer they pull out.
Leon put in charge as Curt has probably told them to do one.
Jenkins sits on fence in hope Leon can make a go of it and he wheels an deals in a budget neutral window.
Later we get told no one was suitable for the post and it is Carry On Leon.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Britton Caretaker on 11:39 - Dec 21 with 4598 viewsJango

Hopefully they’ll still announce a new manager today or tomorrow with Britton just taking control until the palace game.
Britton Caretaker on 11:40 - Dec 21 with 4580 viewsJinxy

Poor Leon - good luck though. I agree in that this seems to confirm that despite the poor run of results and performances, sacking Clement was done without a plan in place. Unbelievable (or maybe not). I think we will get a positive reaction on Saturday (Leon commands respect), but of course we'll struggle longer term unless they act decisively. I still think all this is too late, sadly.
Britton Caretaker on 11:41 - Dec 21 with 4554 viewsjeza739

Britton Caretaker on 11:38 - Dec 21 by Swansea93

Huw Jenkins knowing the fans love Britton will distract people from shouting abuse at Huw on Saturday because everyone will be chanting Leon Brittons barmy army, well played dick head.

Absolutely

Slimeball he definitely is. Thick he certainly isnt. Unless hes trying to play DoF
Britton Caretaker on 11:42 - Dec 21 with 4525 viewsJoshTheJack

I thought doing it two days after a game and sacking him in the evening,I was sure we had someone lined up.Our boards incompetence knows no bounds.
Britton Caretaker on 11:44 - Dec 21 with 4505 viewsjacksfullaces

absolute joke.

I had hopes this might have been a thought through plan with a successor lined up.

smacks again of jenkins knee jerk - what pushed his buttons this time - clement asking for transfers that didn't match his views of the philosophy of the club.

this can't go on .. it really can't...
Britton Caretaker on 11:45 - Dec 21 with 4471 viewsPrivate_Partz

Britton Caretaker on 11:39 - Dec 21 by Jango

Hopefully they’ll still announce a new manager today or tomorrow with Britton just taking control until the palace game.

He should have been lined up yesterday. They have had months. Blobby was there in waiting. All very worrying. Looks like the usual Jenkins tactics to me.

Britton Caretaker on 11:47 - Dec 21 with 4432 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

FIrst thing he can do his pick himself Saturday.

Drop Fer ,& Carrol and go from there

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Britton Caretaker on 11:48 - Dec 21 with 4411 viewslifelong

Should we win on Saturday he’ll probably be given the job for the rest of the season.
Britton Caretaker on 11:48 - Dec 21 with 4402 viewsAngelRangelQS

It will be interesting to see what team he picks on Saturday.

I really hope he doesn't get the job permanently. The last thing I want is for his reputation and time here to be tarnished in any way.
Britton Caretaker on 11:48 - Dec 21 with 4402 viewsShonky

Britton Caretaker on 11:45 - Dec 21 by Private_Partz

He should have been lined up yesterday. They have had months. Blobby was there in waiting. All very worrying. Looks like the usual Jenkins tactics to me.

Yes its a shame we don't have an incompetent Yank waiting in the wings to obliterate the next quarter season. I initially typed incontinent yak in error. On reflection that would still be preferable to Boob Badly.

Its just a ride...

Britton Caretaker on 11:50 - Dec 21 with 4374 viewsPorthcawlswan

Britton Caretaker on 11:39 - Dec 21 by Jango

This in tinsel please! It does say on official website update on permanent manager to come in due course or words to those effect. Hopefully means they do actually have a proper manager lined up.
Britton Caretaker on 11:50 - Dec 21 with 4363 viewsSwanzay

You could see this happening a mile off the moment he was appointed to the bench.

I feel sorry for him, but wish him all the best.
Britton Caretaker on 11:50 - Dec 21 with 4354 viewsItchySphincter

Absolutely. F*cking. Mental.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Britton Caretaker on 11:51 - Dec 21 with 4324 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

I don’t feel sorry for him , his reputation will never be tarnished what ever happens.
He should embrace it , great experience for him in my opinion.
[Post edited 21 Dec 2017 11:52]

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Britton Caretaker on 11:52 - Dec 21 with 4312 viewsKGriz16

You lot are worse than old women?
Who did you want taking the team training and over seeing the team on Saturday? A man who knows the club inside out, has been apart of the coaching set up, can take training and knows the players OR a new manager who doesn’t know the players, the club and has taken one training session at most before a really important match on Saturday?
Britton Caretaker on 11:52 - Dec 21 with 4302 viewsAngelRangelQS

Britton Caretaker on 11:52 - Dec 21 by KGriz16

You lot are worse than old women?
Who did you want taking the team training and over seeing the team on Saturday? A man who knows the club inside out, has been apart of the coaching set up, can take training and knows the players OR a new manager who doesn’t know the players, the club and has taken one training session at most before a really important match on Saturday?

Have we got a new manager for Saturday then?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024