Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Management tactical change 12:48 - Dec 21 with 624 viewsCroftyjack

Reading all the posts here sine PC's sacking we all have an opinion but the ultimate fact remains that all our 6 managers since arriving in the PL have been leftfield choices with not a lot of experience in the PL and none ever managed there before.
So all the 'lets not get on the manager PL merry-go-round' don't add up its the bookies who throw the names into the hat. Most are thrown in everytime one is sacked in the PL.
Rodgers, Laudrup, Monk, Guidolin, Bradley, Clements..only two of the 6 have done well and that was early in our PL existence...I feel it is really time to go for a fixer upper even if its for an 18 months.
We must get stronger before we can go back to the style we want and we must accept that this is the only way because whoever comes in will have to fight until May to keep us here so it wont be pretty like it or not.
I think Pulis is that fixer upper and agree a good rewarding 18 month contract based on survival and a strong finish the season after.
Management tactical change on 12:54 - Dec 21 with 582 viewsNookiejack

PL survival at all costs?

I don’t think Pulis would take it even if he was offered it. After Palace on Saturday we will have played West Brom, Bournemouth, Brighton, Huddersfield and Newcastle all at home - look where they all are currently stand in the table.
Management tactical change on 13:03 - Dec 21 with 551 viewsCroftyjack

Management tactical change on 12:54 - Dec 21 by Nookiejack

PL survival at all costs?

I don’t think Pulis would take it even if he was offered it. After Palace on Saturday we will have played West Brom, Bournemouth, Brighton, Huddersfield and Newcastle all at home - look where they all are currently stand in the table.

Exactly easier games have come and gone so adds to the fact that PL experience is vital with this appointment.
If it is an unknown or from within the risk is huge and could have massive implications to the long term future.
Right management decision and a good transfer kitty is vital anything less then we deserve relegation which I feel will create an anger that will run the outcasts out of town
Management tactical change on 13:05 - Dec 21 with 541 viewsyescomeon

We're down, it's not recoverable. We should be appointing someone with an eye on the long term. Someone with whom we can regroup in the Championship and push for promotion.

Upthecity!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024