Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jacks change their minds.....too late folks 16:39 - Dec 21 with 7626 viewsbyron

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/local-news/people-swansea-changed-minds-brexit

Cardiff and Bristol voted against it....you and the dumbass valleys voted for it and now we all have to pay the price. Nice one🐑🐏🐑🐏

Benny

Jacks change their minds.....too late folks on 16:44 - Dec 21 with 3824 viewsPorthcawlswan

Fxck off Byron.
Jacks change their minds.....too late folks on 16:48 - Dec 21 with 3793 viewsYossarian

What a joke. How this bloke was EVER selected by the local Labour Party says it all. Hopefully, they've been properly infiltrated by Momentum now and they'll de-select the idiot.

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

Jacks change their minds.....too late folks on 17:04 - Dec 21 with 3720 viewsDafyddHuw

Jacks change their minds.....too late folks on 16:44 - Dec 21 by Porthcawlswan

Fxck off Byron.

Yeah, he's a tvvat. Brexit is going stunningly.
Jacks change their minds.....too late folks on 17:07 - Dec 21 with 3700 viewscmajack

What do the remainers want? A vote until it actually goes their way. Lots of people didn't want Thatcher or Blair in power for as long as they were but had to abide by the democratic vote of the majority. So in other words get stuffed and abide by the majority rule here . Out is out get used to it.
Jacks change their minds.....too late folks on 17:11 - Dec 21 with 3681 viewsPorthcawlswan

Jacks change their minds.....too late folks on 17:04 - Dec 21 by DafyddHuw

I'm not talking about brexit in particular, I'm talking about blaming certain areas
Jacks change their minds.....too late folks on 17:12 - Dec 21 with 3674 viewsbyron

Jacks change their minds.....too late folks on 17:04 - Dec 21 by DafyddHuw

How many f in millions wasted so far? You any idea how much these people waste on jolly’s over to the EU alone? Meetings here and there slowly killing us off.....maybe you are somewhat shielded or foregotten about as you so often say, no one I know in Cardiff has anytime for politicians, that’s why no one wanted the joke that is the assembly either. Bastard got it anyway.

Benny

Jacks change their minds.....too late folks on 17:17 - Dec 21 with 3651 viewsDafyddHuw

Jacks change their minds.....too late folks on 17:12 - Dec 21 by byron

How many f in millions wasted so far? You any idea how much these people waste on jolly’s over to the EU alone? Meetings here and there slowly killing us off.....maybe you are somewhat shielded or foregotten about as you so often say, no one I know in Cardiff has anytime for politicians, that’s why no one wanted the joke that is the assembly either. Bastard got it anyway.

Whoosh..over your head, butt?

It was a sarcastic reply to you being put down. Sorry I bothered defending you now.
Jacks change their minds.....too late folks on 17:18 - Dec 21 with 3643 viewsbyron

Jacks change their minds.....too late folks on 16:44 - Dec 21 by Porthcawlswan

Fxck off Byron.

Bury your head then....you remind me of some ass in Caerphilly the day after the brexit result:

Sky news: so which way did you vote?
Numpty: I voted out, I mean what has the EU ever done for us?
Sky news: you live here?
Numpty: yes
Sky news: just paid for the redevelopment of this town centre
Numpty: really? I didn’t know that
Sky news: now you know would you have voted to stay in
Numpty; yes probably

Repeated thousands of times no doubt

Benny

Login to get fewer ads

Jacks change their minds.....too late folks on 17:19 - Dec 21 with 3634 viewsbyron

Jacks change their minds.....too late folks on 17:17 - Dec 21 by DafyddHuw

Whoosh..over your head, butt?

It was a sarcastic reply to you being put down. Sorry I bothered defending you now.

Just quoted the wrong one dude....chill...I like your style

Benny

Jacks change their minds.....too late folks on 17:34 - Dec 21 with 3579 viewsLeonWasGod

Brexit so far is costing the UK a fortune apparently from the hit on our growth. About £350m per month, ironically.

But where does this fella get his information from? There's no evidence that anyone's changed their minds. If anything it seems like people are more entrenched in their views on this.
Jacks change their minds.....too late folks on 17:42 - Dec 21 with 3543 viewspikeypaul

Another who only agrees with democracy if it goes their way.

The result was the result and it's going to happen despite w@nkers like him still
spitting their dummies out.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Jacks change their minds.....too late folks on 17:44 - Dec 21 with 3530 viewsacejack3065

Jacks change their minds.....too late folks on 17:42 - Dec 21 by pikeypaul

Another who only agrees with democracy if it goes their way.

The result was the result and it's going to happen despite w@nkers like him still
spitting their dummies out.

Don't people have the right to change their mind in a democracy?

I mean, if not, why do we have elections every five years?
Jacks change their minds.....too late folks on 17:45 - Dec 21 with 3527 viewsjack247

Jacks change their minds.....too late folks on 17:07 - Dec 21 by cmajack

What do the remainers want? A vote until it actually goes their way. Lots of people didn't want Thatcher or Blair in power for as long as they were but had to abide by the democratic vote of the majority. So in other words get stuffed and abide by the majority rule here . Out is out get used to it.

Out is out and it’s goimg to happen.

There’s nothing wrong with pointing out it was a fùcking ridiculous decision by the British public though.
Jacks change their minds.....too late folks on 17:45 - Dec 21 with 3524 viewsPorthcawlswan

Jacks change their minds.....too late folks on 17:18 - Dec 21 by byron

Bury your head then....you remind me of some ass in Caerphilly the day after the brexit result:

Numpty; yes probably

I'm not for brexit. I just don't like people labelling certain parts pro brexit or non brexit and then taking the p1ss out of said areas.
Jacks change their minds.....too late folks on 17:49 - Dec 21 with 3504 viewsjack247

Jacks change their minds.....too late folks on 17:45 - Dec 21 by Porthcawlswan

I'm not for brexit. I just don't like people labelling certain parts pro brexit or non brexit and then taking the p1ss out of said areas.

Fair point. You’d have to be particularly thick to blame people for what their neighbours voted for.
Jacks change their minds.....too late folks on 18:00 - Dec 21 with 3460 viewsLohengrin

"Cardiff and Bristol voted against it....you and the dumbass valleys voted for it and now we all have to pay the price. Nice one🐑🐏🐑🐏

What price did you have in mind working folk pay, Byron? See if you can make a tally of the factories and workshops that have been sacrificed on the altar of 'free trade' in West Glamorgan in the last fifteen to twenty years alone. Outline for me the benefit folk have derived from redundancy, bankruptcy and debt bondage, if you'd be so kind.

Perhaps I'm missing something but it seems to me that "the price" was paid up-front and those who voted leave have had enough of stumping.
[Post edited 21 Dec 2017 18:04]

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Jacks change their minds.....too late folks on 18:05 - Dec 21 with 3425 viewsbyron

Jacks change their minds.....too late folks on 17:45 - Dec 21 by jack247

There’s nothing wrong with pointing out it was a fùcking ridiculous decision by the British public though.

aye, tongue in cheek about Swansea voting out, it was close all over but if we had say disregarded the votes of the over 60’s I think it was, it would have been 70/30 remain I heard. So the oldies who won’t be around for the disaster have kicked us in the nuts....

Benny

Jacks change their minds.....too late folks on 18:06 - Dec 21 with 3418 viewsbyron

Jacks change their minds.....too late folks on 17:45 - Dec 21 by Porthcawlswan

Whatever, but like any vote they tend to give us the results on what areas voted for what.....

Benny

Jacks change their minds.....too late folks on 18:10 - Dec 21 with 3398 viewsLohengrin

Jacks change their minds.....too late folks on 18:05 - Dec 21 by byron

aye, tongue in cheek about Swansea voting out, it was close all over but if we had say disregarded the votes of the over 60’s I think it was, it would have been 70/30 remain I heard. So the oldies who won’t be around for the disaster have kicked us in the nuts....

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Jacks change their minds.....too late folks on 18:16 - Dec 21 with 3383 viewscmajack

Jacks change their minds.....too late folks on 17:45 - Dec 21 by jack247

I personally don't think it's ridiculous and would vote the same way again, and so would millions more others. I don't like being told what to do by these unelected eu bigwigs. We hopefully will control over our own borders again. The 2 countries which mostly benefit from the eu are France and Germany. Youth unemployment in Spain is at a ridiculous level, Greece has been bailed out more than once, and don't think the Italians are actually flourishing. And some of the countries in the eu are having such a wonderful time of it that thousands of their citizens are fighting to come here. While i can't be exactly certain what it will be like here after we leave the eu, i am prepared to take a chance.
Jacks change their minds.....too late folks on 18:34 - Dec 21 with 3316 viewsFlashberryjack

Jacks change their minds.....too late folks on 17:12 - Dec 21 by byron

And of course the EU and MEPS don't have jollies, £300 milllion on the space egg, £850 million on new building for lawyers and translators, 1 Billion on new parliament building.

They certainly know how to spunk money.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Jacks change their minds.....too late folks on 18:39 - Dec 21 with 3299 viewsYossarian

Jacks change their minds.....too late folks on 18:00 - Dec 21 by Lohengrin

"Cardiff and Bristol voted against it....you and the dumbass valleys voted for it and now we all have to pay the price. Nice one🐑🐏🐑🐏

What price did you have in mind working folk pay, Byron? See if you can make a tally of the factories and workshops that have been sacrificed on the altar of 'free trade' in West Glamorgan in the last fifteen to twenty years alone. Outline for me the benefit folk have derived from redundancy, bankruptcy and debt bondage, if you'd be so kind.

Perhaps I'm missing something but it seems to me that "the price" was paid up-front and those who voted leave have had enough of stumping.
[Post edited 21 Dec 2017 18:04]

Great post.

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

Jacks change their minds.....too late folks on 18:49 - Dec 21 with 3275 viewsDr_Winston

Jacks change their minds.....too late folks on 17:18 - Dec 21 by byron

Numpty; yes probably

As a net contributor to funds nothing in the UK is paid for by the EU.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Jacks change their minds.....too late folks on 18:50 - Dec 21 with 3270 viewslifelong

Jacks change their minds.....too late folks on 18:05 - Dec 21 by byron

Think I read somewhere that only 36% of 18-24 year olds bothered to vote, if correct it appears that younger voters have kicked themselves in the nuts.
Jacks change their minds.....too late folks on 22:12 - Dec 21 with 3039 viewslonglostjack

Jacks change their minds.....too late folks on 18:49 - Dec 21 by Dr_Winston

As a net contributor to funds nothing in the UK is paid for by the EU.

UK maybe but Wales is definitely a benefactor. It's called regional policy, which used to be a part of UK economic policy and is why successive generations in Swansea have benefited from the DVLA not being located in London.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024