Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Trust declined the offer to go on the Radio Wales phone in this evening 21:46 - Dec 22 with 5814 viewsNeathJack

Real leadership there...

Lucky the SCSA are about.

[Post edited 22 Dec 2017 21:46]
The Trust declined the offer to go on the Radio Wales phone in this evening on 21:48 - Dec 22 with 2869 viewsmax936

Well there it is, Cath Dyer hopefully told the Trust Chair and the joking SD that she wasn't prepared to go there, while those two hid away as per.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The Trust declined the offer to go on the Radio Wales phone in this evening on 21:49 - Dec 22 with 2856 viewspencoedjack

You serious Neath ?
The Trust declined the offer to go on the Radio Wales phone in this evening on 21:50 - Dec 22 with 2847 viewsjack247

I missed that, any reason they declined and did the SCSA get invited on instead?
The Trust declined the offer to go on the Radio Wales phone in this evening on 21:51 - Dec 22 with 2836 viewsexiledclaseboy

is this our very own Philip Sumbler? Boy gets posher by the week.

Poll: Tory leader

The Trust declined the offer to go on the Radio Wales phone in this evening on 21:51 - Dec 22 with 2835 viewspencoedjack

The Trust declined the offer to go on the Radio Wales phone in this evening on 21:50 - Dec 22 by jack247

I missed that, any reason they declined and did the SCSA get invited on instead?

Rimming Jenkins & Dineen I imagine
The Trust declined the offer to go on the Radio Wales phone in this evening on 21:52 - Dec 22 with 2823 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Trust declined the offer to go on the Radio Wales phone in this evening on 21:51 - Dec 22 by pencoedjack

Rimming Jenkins & Dineen I imagine

It shouldn’t have but it did make me chuckle.

The Trust declined the offer to go on the Radio Wales phone in this evening on 21:53 - Dec 22 with 2808 viewsWingstandwood

God those were the days you'd be 100% guaranteed to hear a spokesperson e.g. Marilyn Crofts opinion and voice. Now? Radio silence and zero communication whether it be to its own members, SCFC supporters in general or the outside world.

The decline of the organisation is shocking! I wonder if it has agreed to abide to some gagging order. If thats a case it should be sent to the knackers yard.

Argus!

The Trust declined the offer to go on the Radio Wales phone in this evening on 21:55 - Dec 22 with 2795 viewsNeathJack

The Trust declined the offer to go on the Radio Wales phone in this evening on 21:49 - Dec 22 by pencoedjack

You serious Neath ?

Yep.
Login to get fewer ads

The Trust declined the offer to go on the Radio Wales phone in this evening on 21:56 - Dec 22 with 2772 viewsNeathJack

The Americans & Huw Jenkins also refused to go on.
The Trust declined the offer to go on the Radio Wales phone in this evening on 21:57 - Dec 22 with 2754 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Trust declined the offer to go on the Radio Wales phone in this evening on 21:56 - Dec 22 by NeathJack

The Americans & Huw Jenkins also refused to go on.

Shame Nathan Blake didn’t.

The Trust declined the offer to go on the Radio Wales phone in this evening on 21:59 - Dec 22 with 2724 viewsHumpty

Ideal opportunity to put their views across. And they turn it down.

Unbelievable really.
The Trust declined the offer to go on the Radio Wales phone in this evening on 22:00 - Dec 22 with 2712 viewsNeathJack

The Trust declined the offer to go on the Radio Wales phone in this evening on 21:57 - Dec 22 by exiledclaseboy

Indeed.

Fruit machine robbing ***t.
The Trust declined the offer to go on the Radio Wales phone in this evening on 22:03 - Dec 22 with 2671 viewswhoflungdung

It's what happens when you're caught bang to rights .

Shut up shop and keep schtum

It's gotta happen at games or nowhere

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

The Trust declined the offer to go on the Radio Wales phone in this evening on 22:08 - Dec 22 with 2633 viewsbonymine

Silence is golden and speaks volumes .....that applies to the ‘Supporters Trust’ as much as the ‘Sell Outs & Yanks’ ......

You Greedy B@stards Get Out Of OUR Club....

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

The Trust declined the offer to go on the Radio Wales phone in this evening on 22:10 - Dec 22 with 2617 viewsmonmouth

Cude for chair, Lisa for SD. NOW. If they don't want to, tickle their feet until they give in.

The current pair, and their lickspittle retired nobodies are at best puppies on a leash. At worst, something much more sinister.

I suppose at least they didn't have the opportunity to tell us to Trust The Board again.

Just. Go. Now.

Here's a stronger and more able option if we need a stopgap.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Trust declined the offer to go on the Radio Wales phone in this evening on 22:33 - Dec 22 with 2511 viewsPhil_S

The Trust declined the offer to go on the Radio Wales phone in this evening on 21:57 - Dec 22 by exiledclaseboy

Out of interest what was the reasoning behind the Trust turning down the chance to speak on the show?
The Trust declined the offer to go on the Radio Wales phone in this evening on 22:34 - Dec 22 with 2502 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Trust declined the offer to go on the Radio Wales phone in this evening on 22:33 - Dec 22 by Phil_S

Out of interest what was the reasoning behind the Trust turning down the chance to speak on the show?

I’ve no idea. I didn’t know the offer had been made in the first place and then apparently declined.

The Trust declined the offer to go on the Radio Wales phone in this evening on 22:37 - Dec 22 with 2473 viewsNeathJack

The Trust declined the offer to go on the Radio Wales phone in this evening on 22:33 - Dec 22 by Phil_S

According to Rob Phillips it was because they were involved in the discussions regarding the next appointment.
The Trust declined the offer to go on the Radio Wales phone in this evening on 22:38 - Dec 22 with 2456 viewsRancid

Why the f**k hasn't someone like Leighton James gone to town on them through the press or radio ?
The Trust declined the offer to go on the Radio Wales phone in this evening on 22:38 - Dec 22 with 2455 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Trust declined the offer to go on the Radio Wales phone in this evening on 22:37 - Dec 22 by NeathJack

According to Rob Phillips it was because they were involved in the discussions regarding the next appointment.

All of them?

The Trust declined the offer to go on the Radio Wales phone in this evening on 22:39 - Dec 22 with 2446 viewsPhil_S

The Trust declined the offer to go on the Radio Wales phone in this evening on 22:34 - Dec 22 by exiledclaseboy

I’ve no idea. I didn’t know the offer had been made in the first place and then apparently declined.

Amazing what you can learn reading Planet Swans. Twice this week already

Remember the old saying, you learn something new every day. This place has accounted for that two of the last three days.

Planet Swans, increasing awareness since December 2007 (I missed the 10th birthday!)
The Trust declined the offer to go on the Radio Wales phone in this evening on 22:39 - Dec 22 with 2437 viewsNeathJack

The Trust declined the offer to go on the Radio Wales phone in this evening on 22:38 - Dec 22 by exiledclaseboy

All of them?

You tell me
The Trust declined the offer to go on the Radio Wales phone in this evening on 22:39 - Dec 22 with 2433 viewsPhil_S

The Trust declined the offer to go on the Radio Wales phone in this evening on 22:37 - Dec 22 by NeathJack

Big meeting!
The Trust declined the offer to go on the Radio Wales phone in this evening on 22:40 - Dec 22 with 2419 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Trust declined the offer to go on the Radio Wales phone in this evening on 22:39 - Dec 22 by NeathJack

You tell me

Well it may be all except me.

The Trust declined the offer to go on the Radio Wales phone in this evening on 22:41 - Dec 22 with 2418 viewsBloodyhills

You'd have thought the Trust could spare a person.

'In the Trust we Trust' - Not.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024