Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jenkins programme notes 12:29 - Dec 23 with 9497 viewsNeathJack

Jenkins programme notes on 12:35 - Dec 23 with 4296 viewsmax936

Nothing mentioned about the wad of Dollars him and his mates have pocketed whilst selling their shares to 27 people ffs
Jenkins just don't bother, you're embarrassing your self, his famous words we have to "seek investment to move forward we can't stay as we are" where the fuk is it then, you clown.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Jenkins programme notes on 12:35 - Dec 23 with 4295 viewsshandyjack

Excuses!

Poll: Expectation for the season

Jenkins programme notes on 12:40 - Dec 23 with 4257 viewsexiledinenglandjack

“When I eventually hand over the reins” dare I hope that this is laying the foundations?
Jenkins programme notes on 12:45 - Dec 23 with 4195 viewsRevJames

"I find it extremely disappointing and sad..."

Exactly how does he think the fans should feel in our current state? Unbelievable.

Out of touch. Out of our club. Please.
Jenkins programme notes on 12:49 - Dec 23 with 4154 viewsdameedna

General Custer
Jenkins programme notes on 12:50 - Dec 23 with 4137 viewsJoshTheJack

I stopped reading after he said "What time in our 100 year history do we want to return to" What an utter c**t.He still thinks he's the dogs bollocks.Right i'm off hopefully to return with 3 points!!
Jenkins programme notes on 12:51 - Dec 23 with 4123 viewsDr_Winston

Jenkins programme notes on 12:45 - Dec 23 by RevJames

"I find it extremely disappointing and sad..."

Exactly how does he think the fans should feel in our current state? Unbelievable.

Out of touch. Out of our club. Please.

Some staggering self delusion there I agree.

Surely he can't be stupid enough to think that he's done a good job over the last three or four years? Even ignoring the way he acted during the takeover?

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Jenkins programme notes on 12:51 - Dec 23 with 4118 viewsSmellyplumz

Lying, ugly, chisel faced rat 🐀 of a man.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Login to get fewer ads

Jenkins programme notes on 12:54 - Dec 23 with 4086 viewschad

a promise I made to myself

nod to the wise here Huw

don't believe your own promises - we don't, we know from bitter experience they are well documented, self interested lies
Jenkins programme notes on 12:57 - Dec 23 with 4053 viewsLeonWasGod

Aw, come on fellas. At times of change we need to trust the board

Jenkins programme notes on 12:57 - Dec 23 with 4049 viewsChippy69

No one else can do it except him see
Fecking clown

They make us feel indebted For saving us from hell And then they put us through it It's time the bastards fell

Jenkins programme notes on 13:05 - Dec 23 with 3984 viewsawayjack

Incompetent and getting more embarrassing how deluded he's become. Ignore the hundreds of posts critical of him and equally greedy and incompetent, and pick the one his ( probably paid) supporters wrote.
Jenkins programme notes on 13:07 - Dec 23 with 3955 viewsHeadmaster

How much time does he spend reading "social media" I wonder?
Jenkins programme notes on 13:08 - Dec 23 with 3936 viewsDarran

I just said on twitter I can’t believe nobody advised him against those programme notes.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Jenkins programme notes on 13:13 - Dec 23 with 3895 viewsEU5Makaveli

Bollocks, the main issue is the amount of money wasted on inadequate players.

Paloschi, Borja and Clucas combined cost us nearly £40 million. For these transfers alone Jenkins should step down
Jenkins programme notes on 13:15 - Dec 23 with 3881 viewsWingstandwood

Did the vile, greedy, disgusting, untrustworthy, lying piece of lowlife scumbag filth happen to mention anything about the courtcase and anything about a fake meeting?

Argus!

Jenkins programme notes on 13:16 - Dec 23 with 3861 viewsTheFranchise

Jenkins programme notes on 13:13 - Dec 23 by EU5Makaveli

Paloschi, Borja and Clucas combined cost us nearly £40 million. For these transfers alone Jenkins should step down

I'd say with signing on fees for "free" signings and the countless fringe players, that figure us closer to £100m.
Jenkins programme notes on 13:18 - Dec 23 with 3845 viewsWingstandwood

Jenkins programme notes on 13:13 - Dec 23 by EU5Makaveli

Yeah , he's giving a ficticious load of heartbleeds PR bollocks making out he's some kind of hard-done-by selfless charity worker, where the club and supporters are is No 1 concern................In the meantime he picks up half a million a year whilst aiding and abetting Morgans/Van Zwedens disgusting little travel club initiative and much more besides.

Argus!

Jenkins programme notes on 13:27 - Dec 23 with 3776 viewsthornabyswan

Jenkins programme notes on 13:18 - Dec 23 by Wingstandwood

Yeah , he's giving a ficticious load of heartbleeds PR bollocks making out he's some kind of hard-done-by selfless charity worker, where the club and supporters are is No 1 concern................In the meantime he picks up half a million a year whilst aiding and abetting Morgans/Van Zwedens disgusting little travel club initiative and much more besides.

Yes it's frustrating reading that crap.

What with a terrible squad a DOF who is totally deluded a spineless Trust.
All pretty depressing really the Club is rotten to the core.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Jenkins programme notes on 13:33 - Dec 23 with 3730 viewsChippy69

The trouble is all the sheep who blindly drift through the turnstiles lap it all up

The tw at cant do nothing wrong

They make us feel indebted For saving us from hell And then they put us through it It's time the bastards fell

Jenkins programme notes on 13:38 - Dec 23 with 3694 viewsUxbridge

He's being somewhat disingenuous there regarding the Shelvey sale. Common knowledge we had to sell to buy, but we weren't a couple of steps away from the High Court.

The rest of it is paper thin though. All well and good saying you sold to make the club more financially solvent, however if that was your motivation you'd have expected some form of due diligence to have been done. Clearly it wasn't.

If you're going to mount a defence, then at least accepting the failings in the transfer market in recent years and a plan to solve them would have been a good start...

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Jenkins programme notes on 13:39 - Dec 23 with 3680 viewswhoflungdung

Winston

Its disappointing he can't envisage he might be wrong ,not just with we but mainly with what players have been accumulated into our squad

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Jenkins programme notes on 13:53 - Dec 23 with 3593 viewsSTID2017

Jenkins programme notes on 13:07 - Dec 23 by Headmaster

How much time does he spend reading "social media" I wonder?

Looked to me like the reference he made to social media was a quote from Planet Swans

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Jenkins programme notes on 13:59 - Dec 23 with 3548 viewsmagicdaps10

I honestly cant believe what I have read here!! He was dull enough to think and write it BUT to sanction it for the programme.

We are truly fooked with this individual as our chairman.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Jenkins programme notes on 14:05 - Dec 23 with 3509 viewslonglostjack

You've made more than enough money out of our club and are still picking up a half a million a year despite an abysmal performance since you sacked Laudrup. Your underhand behaviour in selling the club to a Hedge Fund will never be forgotten. Get lost !

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024