Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Still can't 16:20 - Dec 23 with 2945 viewsSmellyplumz

Believe we sacked Clement with out having another manager lined up. We don't ever ever learn.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Still can't on 16:21 - Dec 23 with 2933 viewswhoflungdung

Basic business sense . We haven't got it

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Still can't on 16:21 - Dec 23 with 2930 viewsLandore_Jack

We fired Guidolin and appointmented Bradley on the same day.

#backtojack

Still can't on 16:21 - Dec 23 with 2929 viewsKingBony

When will you ever learn.

Daddy Daddy cool, Daddy Daddy cool

Still can't on 16:23 - Dec 23 with 2919 viewsunion_jack

Yes, but it's not going to make much of a difference is it.

We don't have the personnel. Bony out so no real threat up front with Abraham seemingly a little lightweight.

January is our only home tbh but I don't see too much money being spent.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Still can't on 16:25 - Dec 23 with 2897 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Still can't on 16:21 - Dec 23 by Landore_Jack

We fired Guidolin and appointmented Bradley on the same day.

We did it in the same tweet.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Still can't on 16:27 - Dec 23 with 2877 viewsSmellyplumz

Still can't on 16:25 - Dec 23 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

We did it in the same tweet.

In the same Hotel!

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."

Still can't on 17:25 - Dec 23 with 2680 viewsA_Fans_Dad

What do you think a new Manager would have done differently of better today?
Still can't on 17:27 - Dec 23 with 2666 viewsSmellyplumz

Still can't on 17:25 - Dec 23 by A_Fans_Dad

What do you think a new Manager would have done differently of better today?

Nothing but if it takes another month to get a manager in then it's nailed on or are you happy we just sack managers with no plan in place.

Login to get fewer ads

Still can't on 17:28 - Dec 23 with 2648 viewsRancid

Did Everton have a replacement lined up when they sacked Koeman? Did West Brom after Pulis? And did West Ham after Bilic?

I don't think they did.
Still can't on 17:29 - Dec 23 with 2630 viewsSmellyplumz

Still can't on 17:28 - Dec 23 by Rancid

Did Everton have a replacement lined up when they sacked Koeman? Did West Brom after Pulis? And did West Ham after Bilic?

I don't think they did.

Did they take weeks to get the new manager in like we have done, don't think so.

Still can't on 17:30 - Dec 23 with 2620 viewsRancid

Still can't on 17:29 - Dec 23 by Smellyplumz

Did they take weeks to get the new manager in like we have done, don't think so.

Eh, we only sacked him a few days ago and yes the others did take weeks.
Still can't on 17:31 - Dec 23 with 2620 viewsSmellyplumz

Still can't on 17:28 - Dec 23 by Rancid

I don't think they did.

Where they rock bottom getting cut adrift when they sacked their managers, no.

Still can't on 17:32 - Dec 23 with 2603 viewsRancid

Still can't on 17:31 - Dec 23 by Smellyplumz

Where they rock bottom getting cut adrift when they sacked their managers, no.

That wasn't the question.You've moved the goalposts because you phucked up
Still can't on 17:33 - Dec 23 with 2593 viewsBanosswan

Everton had Unsworth as caretaker for ages.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Still can't on 17:35 - Dec 23 with 2575 viewsRancid

Still can't on 17:33 - Dec 23 by Banosswan

Everton had Unsworth as caretaker for ages.

Exactly.
Still can't on 17:51 - Dec 23 with 2505 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Still can't on 17:27 - Dec 23 by Smellyplumz

Nothing but if it takes another month to get a manager in then it's nailed on or are you happy we just sack managers with no plan in place.

NO I am not happy, but if there is no Manager currently available there is not much we can do.
If the owners said Out, then he had to go, they shouldn't have left it so long and they shouldn't leave finding a replacement too long either.
That is assuming that they can acxtually find someone.
Still can't on 18:16 - Dec 23 with 2448 viewsAguycalledJack

The sacking was no more than a smoke screen to deflect people away from the criticism that Jenkins has been getting.
Still can't on 18:19 - Dec 23 with 2437 viewsswan65split

Still can't on 18:16 - Dec 23 by AguycalledJack

The sacking was no more than a smoke screen to deflect people away from the criticism that Jenkins has been getting.

and give less opportunity for the next one to get anyone in.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024