Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Naughton 19:44 - Dec 23 with 6898 viewsSgorioFruit

absolute garbage

painful to watch

You know before the game where the players do their warm up exercises? Can I suggest that Naughton practices throw ins for one hour solid before the game.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Naughton on 19:46 - Dec 23 with 3215 viewsbiggar

Yeah the throw ins are a nightmare but I wouldn’t lay all the blame at Naughton. For a start, hardly anyone is actually showing for the ball. It’s noticeable.
Naughton on 19:49 - Dec 23 with 3196 viewsSgorioFruit

I'm not just on about the throw ins

he is absolute trash apart from that two second blip being played into the box late in second half.

Is Rangel fully fit?? straight swap for me

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Naughton on 19:51 - Dec 23 with 3172 viewsicecoldjack

You must be getting him mixed up with Olson who was the one who was actually gash today !

Nauts did ok, suffers from a lack of quality around him that's all. An upgrade would be nice but we just have to stick with him .
Naughton on 19:51 - Dec 23 with 3176 viewsSmellyplumz

Your not allowed to criticise players on here mun. You'll be called a nonce just now.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Naughton on 19:52 - Dec 23 with 3171 viewsJoshTheJack

Naughton on 19:49 - Dec 23 by SgorioFruit

I'm not just on about the throw ins

he is absolute trash apart from that two second blip being played into the box late in second half.

Is Rangel fully fit?? straight swap for me

Rangel can't last 90 mins and he's not quick enough as much as i like him.We do need a right back in Jan to replace Naughton though.
Naughton on 19:52 - Dec 23 with 3149 viewsjack247

Naughton was fine today. Certainly unspectacular, but I’ve no idea why he’d be singled out for criticism.
Naughton on 19:54 - Dec 23 with 3133 viewsNeath_Jack

Naughton has been one of our better players this season.

Throw ins on the other hand are an absolute disgrace, which is not all his fault either.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Naughton on 19:56 - Dec 23 with 3115 viewsDr_Winston

Naughton on 19:52 - Dec 23 by jack247

Naughton was fine today. Certainly unspectacular, but I’ve no idea why he’d be singled out for criticism.

New here are you?

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Login to get fewer ads

Naughton on 19:57 - Dec 23 with 3102 views34dfgdf54

For me, especially now with Leon in charge we need both left and right back to contribute going forward, similar to how Dyer and Rangel used to link up.

He’s a solid player, just not good enough to have any sort of impact on a game. Right back was a must in the summer, and yet again Huw failed.
Naughton on 20:02 - Dec 23 with 3076 viewsjack247

Naughton on 19:57 - Dec 23 by 34dfgdf54

For me, especially now with Leon in charge we need both left and right back to contribute going forward, similar to how Dyer and Rangel used to link up.

He’s a solid player, just not good enough to have any sort of impact on a game. Right back was a must in the summer, and yet again Huw failed.

Wouldn’t disagree with that, he’s a solid but unspectacular player. The criticism he gets for not being Cafu is totally unjustified.
Naughton on 20:04 - Dec 23 with 3044 viewsUplandsJack

Shoot me if you like, but I actually think Naughton is one of the least we need to worry about. Yes in an ideal world we'd get an upgrade, but right now I think our priorities should be further up the field. Creative AM, at least 1 winger and a striker who will get at least 8 -10 goals in the remaining half a season.
Well for me, that's where the money should be spent anyway.
Naughton on 20:06 - Dec 23 with 3029 viewsCooperman

Both full backs (Olsson in particular) appeared to have been told that there is a second half to the football pitch. In the pursuit of goals that can only be a good thing.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Naughton on 20:10 - Dec 23 with 3003 viewspencoedjack

Naughton on 20:04 - Dec 23 by UplandsJack

Shoot me if you like, but I actually think Naughton is one of the least we need to worry about. Yes in an ideal world we'd get an upgrade, but right now I think our priorities should be further up the field. Creative AM, at least 1 winger and a striker who will get at least 8 -10 goals in the remaining half a season.

Give me a Uzi

Wages / quality in 38 years following the Swans the worst player ever
Naughton on 20:14 - Dec 23 with 2979 viewsUplandsJack

Naughton on 20:10 - Dec 23 by pencoedjack

Give me a Uzi

Wages / quality in 38 years following the Swans the worst player ever

Well sorry mate, we'll have to agree to disagree on this occasion 👍
Naughton on 20:14 - Dec 23 with 2979 viewsTheKirkyLife

And to think we could have signed Arias, eager to join us, for just £12 million. Criminal.
Naughton on 20:15 - Dec 23 with 2974 viewsjasper_T

Naughton offers nothing on the ball, and his defending is casual at best. He's not as bad as Taylor was but like Taylor if we got in an actual PL (or upper Championship) standard right-back all the "he's a solid player" posters would immediately notice the difference.

It's easy to look blameless as a fullback but in the modern game they have to make positive impact on play (going forward and back) like Rangel used to do, or else you're a weak link.
Naughton on 20:17 - Dec 23 with 2964 viewsDewi1jack

Naughton on 20:04 - Dec 23 by UplandsJack

We need at least one of those to be able to take a free kick.
Players need to practice corners and throw-ins as well.

Beaky has failed to improve the whole squad over quite a few windows now.
No way should the sh1te roofer be allowed to pick any players this window, otherwise we'll end up with the likes of N'Gog again

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Naughton on 20:19 - Dec 23 with 2948 viewsFlashberryjack

Unlike the pretend winger Narsingh........now we're talking crap

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Naughton on 20:20 - Dec 23 with 2943 viewsshenleymun

Have you all looked at who else is getting a game at right back for Premier League teams outside the top six? Be grateful for Naughton, frankly.
Naughton on 20:22 - Dec 23 with 2915 views3swan

Naughton on 20:02 - Dec 23 by jack247

Wouldn’t disagree with that, he’s a solid but unspectacular player. The criticism he gets for not being Cafu is totally unjustified.

Agree, Easy to pick him out as he does get involved in a lot of play.

Not the best but nowhere as bad as some are making out. It's a team game and when he does bring the ball forward, how many options does he have when other players are hiding
Naughton on 20:55 - Dec 23 with 2809 viewswhoflungdung

Aught on is anything but solid unless you're talking shite in a pipe

Unable to take a throw in, ffs

Shocking positionaly unable to cross and heading ability ? Just watch it

More bullied that scousejack by Darran

He s rightly criticised ( he won't give a fook)

He might be a " great servant" in the making and get a Routledge extension

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Naughton on 21:03 - Dec 23 with 2772 viewsjack247

Naughton on 20:22 - Dec 23 by 3swan

Agree, Easy to pick him out as he does get involved in a lot of play.

Not the best but nowhere as bad as some are making out. It's a team game and when he does bring the ball forward, how many options does he have when other players are hiding

It’s quite noticeable that most people on this thread defending him are making cogent points. Most criticising are just babbling.
Naughton on 21:13 - Dec 23 with 2738 views3swan

Naughton on 21:03 - Dec 23 by jack247

It’s quite noticeable that most people on this thread defending him are making cogent points. Most criticising are just babbling.

Must be closing in on 100 games for us now.

£5m fee what do people expect.

With better players around he would have better performances. The problem is that we have a squad that are all much of a muchness.
Naughton on 21:15 - Dec 23 with 2731 viewsjasper_T

Naughton on 21:03 - Dec 23 by jack247

Do you disagree with the points made in the post above you?

Would you like to address them or do you just want to have a passive aggressive whinge?
Naughton on 21:20 - Dec 23 with 2697 viewsDrizzy

Naughton on 21:15 - Dec 23 by jasper_T

Do you disagree with the points made in the post above you?

Would you like to address them or do you just want to have a passive aggressive whinge?

The usual 247 formula. Was a decent poster at one time, apparently.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024