Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Incident High Street 23:27 - Dec 23 with 12817 viewsDan_Swan

Hearing some info that someone has been stabbed in Swansea nr the station, Plod are everywhere....

Still following Dr's orders!

Incident High Street on 15:02 - Dec 26 with 3302 viewsexhmrc1

I worked 35 years in that area and believe it is the worse area in Swansea. The accused's solicitor has told the court he will plead not guilty. Also his address has changed from Fforestfach as originally stated to Graigfelin in Clydach.

I remember the murder of the gay ambulance man across the road and the guy who worked in Champers.

It is terrible news for the family of the guy who was killed.
Incident High Street on 18:34 - Dec 26 with 3113 viewsN_T_J

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/local-news/victim-alleged-assault-swansea-died
Incident High Street on 20:32 - Dec 26 with 2994 viewsbyron

Incident High Street on 18:34 - Dec 26 by N_T_J

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/local-news/victim-alleged-assault-swansea-died

Words fail me. What is wrong with some people, argument over a cab and you thrust a broken bottle into the persons neck ffs.....deserves a life sentence for being a fool, a pissed up fool I’m sure.....rip

Benny

Incident High Street on 20:46 - Dec 26 with 2956 viewsN_T_J

Incident High Street on 20:32 - Dec 26 by byron

Words fail me. What is wrong with some people, argument over a cab and you thrust a broken bottle into the persons neck ffs.....deserves a life sentence for being a fool, a pissed up fool I’m sure.....rip

Yes very, very sad!!! RIP
Incident High Street on 21:31 - Dec 26 with 2881 viewsSwanzay

Tragic, especially considering the time of year, RIP!
Incident High Street on 22:07 - Dec 26 with 2841 viewsdickythorpe

Another needless death in our city probably caused by drink or drugs.

RIP
[Post edited 26 Dec 2017 22:08]
Incident High Street on 22:26 - Dec 26 with 2806 viewsCooperman

Incident High Street on 22:07 - Dec 26 by dickythorpe

Another needless death in our city probably caused by drink or drugs.

RIP
[Post edited 26 Dec 2017 22:08]

There was a photo of the accused on BBC earlier; it spoke a thousand words.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Incident High Street on 23:19 - Dec 26 with 2746 viewsmax936

Incident High Street on 22:26 - Dec 26 by Cooperman

There was a photo of the accused on BBC earlier; it spoke a thousand words.

Looking at his injuries, it could be that the victim and given him a good old slab and then he responded by sticking a broken bottle into him, unless that happened after.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Login to get fewer ads

Incident High Street on 01:05 - Dec 27 with 2695 viewsepaul

I can't believe I've found out tonight the person murdered is my "adopted" sisters partner. She lost their baby in October sadly. Add in my dad passing a month ago plus my uncle 2 weeks later. Life kinda sucks atm

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Incident High Street on 01:09 - Dec 27 with 2687 viewsBobby_Fischer

Incident High Street on 15:02 - Dec 26 by exhmrc1

I worked 35 years in that area and believe it is the worse area in Swansea. The accused's solicitor has told the court he will plead not guilty. Also his address has changed from Fforestfach as originally stated to Graigfelin in Clydach.

I remember the murder of the gay ambulance man across the road and the guy who worked in Champers.

It is terrible news for the family of the guy who was killed.

I've worked in the street there and the majority were great, c*nts everywhere.

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

Incident High Street on 01:57 - Dec 27 with 2673 viewsLeonWasGod

Incident High Street on 01:05 - Dec 27 by epaul

I can't believe I've found out tonight the person murdered is my "adopted" sisters partner. She lost their baby in October sadly. Add in my dad passing a month ago plus my uncle 2 weeks later. Life kinda sucks atm

Horrific news. An awful, mindless incident that has torn lives apart. Don’t know what to say really, other than be strong for her and I hope there’s some light at the end of the tunnel for you all.
Incident High Street on 11:10 - Dec 27 with 2504 viewsSwanzay

Sorry to hear Paul.
Incident High Street on 14:17 - Dec 27 with 2357 viewswhoflungdung

Sorry to read that Paul

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Incident High Street on 19:32 - Dec 27 with 2216 viewsmax936

Fuking hell Paul, terrible news, Condolences from me and mine.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Incident High Street on 22:48 - Dec 27 with 2102 viewsPrivate_Partz

Terrible news. My sypathies go out to you and all your family.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024