Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
You come face to face with Jenkins, you: 20:59 - Dec 24 with 2801 viewsbermudajack

You come face to face with Jenkins, you:

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Priority for new manager?

You come face to face with Jenkins, you: on 21:02 - Dec 24 with 2784 viewsSwanjaxs

Personally I'd give him a Chinese burn!

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

You come face to face with Jenkins, you: on 21:02 - Dec 24 with 2780 viewsDewi1jack

Where's the "can't get near him for the Trust board hanging off his ass" option?

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

You come face to face with Jenkins, you: on 21:17 - Dec 24 with 2713 viewsRancid

Rugby tackle him to the floor and hurt him before running off screaming sorry wrong sport
You come face to face with Jenkins, you: on 21:19 - Dec 24 with 2703 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Ask him, didn't you used to be Huw Jenkins?

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

You come face to face with Jenkins, you: on 21:29 - Dec 24 with 2662 viewsBobby_Fischer

I'd quote the trust and tel him I trust him.

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

You come face to face with Jenkins, you: on 21:36 - Dec 24 with 2637 viewsSmellyplumz

Bury him in lime or feed him to the pigs innit. Nah I'd just push a cream pie in his face.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

You come face to face with Jenkins, you: on 21:38 - Dec 24 with 2618 viewsDewi1jack

You come face to face with Jenkins, you: on 21:36 - Dec 24 by Smellyplumz

Bury him in lime or feed him to the pigs innit. Nah I'd just push a cream pie in his face.

I wouldn't do that to Dimwit.
Fatfug would want you to go get him choccy sauce as well

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

You come face to face with Jenkins, you: on 22:18 - Dec 24 with 2556 viewsRancid

I'd sing him a song I think about how good he was which will get him interested and then slowly and subtely turn it into a vicious personal attack on him that makes him phone the police.
Login to get fewer ads

You come face to face with Jenkins, you: on 23:22 - Dec 24 with 2448 viewsWarwickHunt

You come face to face with Jenkins, you: on 21:36 - Dec 24 by Smellyplumz

Have you cleared that with your missus?
You come face to face with Jenkins, you: on 23:52 - Dec 24 with 2381 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Why oh why is there no stocks / dogsh*t/ latex gloves option? FFS

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

You come face to face with Jenkins, you: on 23:54 - Dec 24 with 2375 viewsWarwickHunt

You come face to face with Jenkins, you: on 23:52 - Dec 24 by Brynmill_Jack

Why oh why is there no stocks / dogsh*t/ latex gloves option? FFS

We demand a new poll.
You come face to face with Jenkins, you: on 23:57 - Dec 24 with 2363 viewsMrSwerve

I don't think I'd be able to come if I was face to face with Huw to be honest.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

You come face to face with Jenkins, you: on 00:00 - Dec 25 with 2347 viewsBrynmill_Jack

You come face to face with Jenkins, you: on 23:54 - Dec 24 by WarwickHunt

We demand a new poll.

You have to wonder what the absolute f*ck is going through Jenkins mind if he actually is serious about re appointing Monk. Never mind bodyguards around him in the west, he'll more likely need a bullet proof vest. I can honestly see that situation going from bad to hearse

You come face to face with Jenkins, you: on 00:01 - Dec 25 with 2343 viewsWarwickHunt

You come face to face with Jenkins, you: on 00:00 - Dec 25 by Brynmill_Jack

You have to wonder what the absolute f*ck is going through Jenkins mind if he actually is serious about re appointing Monk. Never mind bodyguards around him in the west, he'll more likely need a bullet proof vest. I can honestly see that situation going from bad to hearse

The twát must have a death wish.

*volunteers*
You come face to face with Jenkins, you: on 00:05 - Dec 25 with 2334 viewsBobby_Fischer

You come face to face with Jenkins, you: on 00:00 - Dec 25 by Brynmill_Jack

Fairplay for giving him the benefit of the doubt, on the other hand he could just be completely incompetent?

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

You come face to face with Jenkins, you: on 00:08 - Dec 25 with 2329 viewsBrynmill_Jack

You come face to face with Jenkins, you: on 00:01 - Dec 25 by WarwickHunt

The twát must have a death wish.

*volunteers*

I'd be sitting three rows behind him shouting "why don't you bring Laudrup back you stupid c*nt?" at ten second intervals via megaphone throughout our remaining home games. Because in fairness Mike had a bit about him in the managerial stakes

You come face to face with Jenkins, you: on 00:09 - Dec 25 with 2324 viewsJack_Meoff

Tell him his nose looks smaller in pictures?

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

You come face to face with Jenkins, you: on 00:10 - Dec 25 with 2316 viewsWarwickHunt

You come face to face with Jenkins, you: on 00:09 - Dec 25 by Jack_Meoff

You come face to face with Jenkins, you: on 00:11 - Dec 25 with 2311 viewsBrynmill_Jack

You come face to face with Jenkins, you: on 00:09 - Dec 25 by Jack_Meoff

Now that's just plain cruel and nasty. Well done!

You come face to face with Jenkins, you: on 02:21 - Dec 25 with 2242 viewsLeonWasGod

You come face to face with Jenkins, you: on 00:08 - Dec 25 by Brynmill_Jack

I'd be sitting three rows behind him shouting "why don't you bring Laudrup back you stupid c*nt?" at ten second intervals via megaphone throughout our remaining home games. Because in fairness Mike had a bit about him in the managerial stakes

Until the end when his side 'played' as a bunch of strangers. People only remember the good times with Laudrup, but the bad times were pretty grim watching.
You come face to face with Jenkins, you: on 02:36 - Dec 25 with 2227 viewsBrynmill_Jack

You come face to face with Jenkins, you: on 02:21 - Dec 25 by LeonWasGod

Until the end when his side 'played' as a bunch of strangers. People only remember the good times with Laudrup, but the bad times were pretty grim watching.

Hand on heart, worse than now? It's my lie detector surefire tester you see.

You come face to face with Jenkins, you: on 06:16 - Dec 25 with 2188 viewsbonymine

Give him a Spanish phrasebook and tell him how to ask for ‘A One Way Ticket to Malaga please?’

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

You come face to face with Jenkins, you: on 09:23 - Dec 25 with 2106 viewsBrynmill_Jack

You come face to face with Jenkins, you: on 02:21 - Dec 25 by LeonWasGod

We also know now the "club legend" Garry Monk had spent over 6 months undermining Laudrup - that can't have rejected well on the pitch. Plus a gargantuan injury crisis and having his player supply switched from good continental players to the likes of David Ngog and the falkirk youth team can't have helped either.......

You come face to face with Jenkins, you: on 09:27 - Dec 25 with 2101 viewswhoflungdung

You d have to get past Res first .

I d sh@ g his missus in front of him, ideally

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024