Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gary Monk 18:08 - Dec 25 with 4575 viewsAmbergambler

With some bookies Gary Monk favourite to be next manager.
They wouldn't would they?
Gary Monk on 18:48 - Dec 25 with 4476 viewsGaryjack

Ye, sure they would! Huw's thinking would be along the lines of he's gone away and learned his trade, and now he's ready. Do i think it will happen? No. Would i put money on it not happening? No.
Gary Monk on 18:53 - Dec 25 with 4456 viewsPintado

It’s not gonna happen don’t worry, betting market is very low on Swansea manager and a £10 bet will move someone right up the betting market, I don’t believe the story about Monk talking to Swansea, he was sacked because of his arrogant nature and the fact he lost the dressing room, that story to me seems much more realistic. The truth is that no one knows anything at the moment or we would have odds of 1/6 or worse for a manager. So don’t panic. He is not coming back.

Freddy Kruger has very sharp nails

Gary Monk on 20:14 - Dec 25 with 4194 viewsjasper_T

As long as it's not Garry I'm fine with it.
Gary Monk on 20:40 - Dec 25 with 4115 viewsAmbergambler

Sorry forgot he's got 2 r's
Gary Monk on 21:07 - Dec 25 with 3995 viewsWingstandwood

Are we the only club that sacks a manager and do not install a replacement at the earliest possible opportunity? On the hoof strategy?

I would not surprised if Leon is still at the helm in a months time, or maybe even longer?

Argus!

Gary Monk on 22:05 - Dec 25 with 3786 viewsSwansea93

Didn't Bielsas odds go massive favourite before to where we all thought he would become manager?

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Gary Monk on 22:07 - Dec 25 with 3774 viewsGaryjack

Gary Monk on 21:07 - Dec 25 by Wingstandwood

Are we the only club that sacks a manager and do not install a replacement at the earliest possible opportunity? On the hoof strategy?

I would not surprised if Leon is still at the helm in a months time, or maybe even longer?

Not as if he'll be in a position to target players he want's in the transfer window is it? Window opens next Monday, we haven't a permanent manager, we all know what's going to happen!
Gary Monk on 22:11 - Dec 25 with 3749 viewsCooperman

See Everton 2017.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Login to get fewer ads

Gary Monk on 22:28 - Dec 25 with 3671 viewsRancid

Done deal I'd say😞
Gary Monk on 22:31 - Dec 25 with 3643 viewsDarran

Gary Monk on 22:28 - Dec 25 by Rancid

Done deal I'd say😞

Rodgers was a done deal. Lisa said so.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Gary Monk on 22:35 - Dec 25 with 3621 viewsRancid

Gary Monk on 22:31 - Dec 25 by Darran

Rodgers was a done deal. Lisa said so.

You dont think so then Darran? That Gibson is a very fair chairman and isnt one to just sack someone who's doing anbOK job there.Somethings happened there and I think Monk made it clear he was Swansea bound.I really hope I'm wrong.
Gary Monk on 22:42 - Dec 25 with 3581 viewsPintado

Gary Monk on 22:35 - Dec 25 by Rancid

You dont think so then Darran? That Gibson is a very fair chairman and isnt one to just sack someone who's doing anbOK job there.Somethings happened there and I think Monk made it clear he was Swansea bound.I really hope I'm wrong.

I don’t think you have anything to worry about, he won’t be the next manager.

Freddy Kruger has very sharp nails

Gary Monk on 22:42 - Dec 25 with 3581 viewsjasper_T

Far from it. Many clubs these days seem to have periods of uncertainty under caretaker rule.
Gary Monk on 22:43 - Dec 25 with 3578 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Gary Monk on 22:35 - Dec 25 by Rancid

Good point about Gibson. Trigger happy he isn’t and they’d just won away. They have been very disappointing but their season is far from over. There’s more to his sacking than results.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Gary Monk on 22:45 - Dec 25 with 3568 viewsRancid

Gary Monk on 22:43 - Dec 25 by Joe_bradshaw

Good point about Gibson. Trigger happy he isn’t and they’d just won away. They have been very disappointing but their season is far from over. There’s more to his sacking than results.

Totally.He's really pissed Gibson off here has Monk and that takes some doing
Gary Monk on 22:47 - Dec 25 with 3558 viewsWarwickHunt

Gary Monk on 22:05 - Dec 25 by Swansea93

Didn't Bielsas odds go massive favourite before to where we all thought he would become manager?

The book was closed on several potential managers before the last few appointments - none of them were appointed.
Gary Monk on 22:49 - Dec 25 with 3541 viewsWarwickHunt

Gary Monk on 22:45 - Dec 25 by Rancid

Totally.He's really pissed Gibson off here has Monk and that takes some doing

Monk is an arrogant cûnt - that might have something to do with it.
Gary Monk on 22:53 - Dec 25 with 3514 viewsRancid

Gary Monk on 22:49 - Dec 25 by WarwickHunt

Monk is an arrogant cûnt - that might have something to do with it.

Combine that with a chairman who's the IQ of an orangutang then he'll be our next manager
Gary Monk on 23:02 - Dec 25 with 3465 viewsWarwickHunt

Monk's style too "open".

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/middlesbrough-next-ma
Gary Monk on 04:38 - Dec 26 with 3197 viewsJethroJack

Gary Monk on 22:53 - Dec 25 by Rancid

Combine that with a chairman who's the IQ of an orangutang then he'll be our next manager

Inappropriate comparison, Orangutangs are pretty intelligent.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024