Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hope you all had a fantastic Christmas dinner ? 22:08 - Dec 25 with 3267 viewstrampie

My Christmas dinner was superb I must say, I hope everyone else's was good as well ?

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Hope you all had a fantastic Christmas dinner ? on 22:17 - Dec 25 with 3253 viewsjack2jack

Nice one!
Have to say my pumpkin soup we down a treat,well it hasn't come back up yet anyway
Hope you all had a fantastic Christmas dinner ? on 22:24 - Dec 25 with 3243 viewstrampie

Hope you all had a fantastic Christmas dinner ? on 22:17 - Dec 25 by jack2jack

Nice one!
Have to say my pumpkin soup we down a treat,well it hasn't come back up yet anyway

My soup was something similar, I think it was carrot and butter squash, hmm does that sound right, anyway it was orange in colour.

My lot normally have prawn cocktail....hmm, is that prawns, some lettuce leaves and thousand island sauce ?, not up on the names of these things.lol.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Hope you all had a fantastic Christmas dinner ? on 22:35 - Dec 25 with 3223 viewsdickythorpe

Turkey from Capestone Farm , nr Haverfordwest
Hope you all had a fantastic Christmas dinner ? on 22:37 - Dec 25 with 3215 viewstrampie

Hope you all had a fantastic Christmas dinner ? on 22:35 - Dec 25 by dickythorpe

Turkey from Capestone Farm , nr Haverfordwest

How did it compare to Norfolk turkey dickie ?

Hope you all had a fantastic Christmas dinner ? on 22:39 - Dec 25 with 3202 viewsdickythorpe

Hope you all had a fantastic Christmas dinner ? on 22:37 - Dec 25 by trampie

How did it compare to Norfolk turkey dickie ?

An equally strange accent Trampie.
Hope you all had a fantastic Christmas dinner ? on 22:41 - Dec 25 with 3196 viewstrampie

Hope you all had a fantastic Christmas dinner ? on 22:39 - Dec 25 by dickythorpe

An equally strange accent Trampie.

Did you talk to it or eat it ?

Hope you all had a fantastic Christmas dinner ? on 22:49 - Dec 25 with 3186 viewsBanosswan

I fecked up the mash, the rest was lovely.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Hope you all had a fantastic Christmas dinner ? on 22:52 - Dec 25 with 3179 viewstrampie

Hope you all had a fantastic Christmas dinner ? on 22:49 - Dec 25 by Banosswan

I like mash, but sure in my case I've never had mash with Christmas dinner, always both normal potatoes and roast potatoes.

Login to get fewer ads

Hope you all had a fantastic Christmas dinner ? on 22:53 - Dec 25 with 3174 viewsjack2jack

Hope you all had a fantastic Christmas dinner ? on 22:49 - Dec 25 by Banosswan

How'd you manage that
Hope you all had a fantastic Christmas dinner ? on 23:48 - Dec 25 with 3133 viewsBanosswan

Hope you all had a fantastic Christmas dinner ? on 22:53 - Dec 25 by jack2jack

How'd you manage that

Used a hand blender to 'mash' it. Turned it in to a glutinous mess.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.

Hope you all had a fantastic Christmas dinner ? on 00:03 - Dec 26 with 3121 viewsRancid

We went down my mams for xmas dinner for the first time in years.She won't mind me saying she aint no Fanny Craddock but todays dinner was a triumph.All about the gravy.Anyone can boil veg or cook a turkey.
Hope you all had a fantastic Christmas dinner ? on 00:04 - Dec 26 with 3113 viewsBanosswan

Hope you all had a fantastic Christmas dinner ? on 00:03 - Dec 26 by Rancid

We went down my mams for xmas dinner for the first time in years.She won't mind me saying she aint no Fanny Craddock but todays dinner was a triumph.All about the gravy.Anyone can boil veg or cook a turkey.

Oh yeah, I didn't cover myself in glory with the gravy either.

Hope you all had a fantastic Christmas dinner ? on 09:35 - Dec 26 with 3026 viewsGowerjack

Hope you all had a fantastic Christmas dinner ? on 23:48 - Dec 25 by Banosswan

Used a hand blender to 'mash' it. Turned it in to a glutinous mess.

You released all the starch.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024