Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I wonder how Leon & Tosh will go today 14:44 - Dec 26 with 775 viewsTheResurrection

Especially with a few injuries. We were quite open against Palace but only had to worry about the galactico Zaha. Today there'll be 4 of them with true quality running at us. They are a bit all or nothing mind so getting something there won't be beyond the realms of possibility.

But does that mean we have to take a more defensive mindset into the game. 5 at the back? But is Naughton fit?

We definitely saw a more expansive game against Palace but will Leon and Tosh go for more of the same today?

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

I wonder how Leon & Tosh will go today on 14:45 - Dec 26 with 761 viewsTheFranchise

I'm thinking of going up the in-laws so I dont have to watch
I wonder how Leon & Tosh will go today on 14:57 - Dec 26 with 709 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

5 at the back if they have an ounce of sense about them

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

I wonder how Leon & Tosh will go today on 15:18 - Dec 26 with 647 viewsThornburyswan

Suspect we'll need to sit very deep as Zara caused several issues on our right vs Nauts/Fed, assuming Rangel replaces Nauts we'll have the slowest right sided defence in the league I suspect so Coutinho/Salah will be revving their engines!
I wonder how Leon & Tosh will go today on 15:51 - Dec 26 with 562 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

I wonder how Leon & Tosh will go today on 15:18 - Dec 26 by Thornburyswan

Suspect we'll need to sit very deep as Zara caused several issues on our right vs Nauts/Fed, assuming Rangel replaces Nauts we'll have the slowest right sided defence in the league I suspect so Coutinho/Salah will be revving their engines!

We've got the slowest squad in the league

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024