Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Looks like the bubble s burst down the road 16:44 - Dec 26 with 5539 viewsblaenaugwentjack

Losing again, 3 one to Fulham atm.
Looks like the bubble s burst down the road on 16:46 - Dec 26 with 4820 viewsFireboy2

There ia a football god
Looks like the bubble s burst down the road on 16:50 - Dec 26 with 4790 viewsblaenaugwentjack

Looks like the bubble s burst down the road on 16:59 - Dec 26 with 4746 viewsJack_Kass

POP

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

Looks like the bubble s burst down the road on 17:09 - Dec 26 with 4680 viewsWarwickHunt

Started early this year; they usually wait until January.

Would still prefer it if they lost on penalties at Wembley though.
Looks like the bubble s burst down the road on 17:13 - Dec 26 with 4654 viewshydraulicjack

Looks like the bubble s burst down the road on 17:09 - Dec 26 by WarwickHunt

Started early this year; they usually wait until January.

Would still prefer it if they lost on penalties at Wembley though.

Nah wouldnt even want them to have the day out

********************TRUST NO-ONE************************

Looks like the bubble s burst down the road on 17:13 - Dec 26 with 4644 viewsWarwickHunt

Looks like the bubble s burst down the road on 17:13 - Dec 26 by hydraulicjack

Nah wouldnt even want them to have the day out

The trip home though...
Looks like the bubble s burst down the road on 17:18 - Dec 26 with 4607 viewsbarry_island

Unfortunately this year our bubble smells like methane.

Swansea City, THE Austerity Club.

Looks like the bubble s burst down the road on 17:27 - Dec 26 with 4556 viewsDarran

I can’t even raise a smirk at the moment though at least the derby will be live on Sky.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Login to get fewer ads

Looks like the bubble s burst down the road on 17:29 - Dec 26 with 4539 viewspencoedjack

Looks like the bubble s burst down the road on 17:27 - Dec 26 by Darran

I can’t even raise a smirk at the moment though at least the derby will be live on Sky.

Me neither..... our club is in a worse state than they have been under Tan
Looks like the bubble s burst down the road on 17:36 - Dec 26 with 4511 viewsJack_Kass

Looks like the bubble s burst down the road on 17:29 - Dec 26 by pencoedjack

Me neither..... our club is in a worse state than they have been under Tan

Have we changed the home kit to blue then?

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

Looks like the bubble s burst down the road on 17:41 - Dec 26 with 4488 viewspencoedjack

Looks like the bubble s burst down the road on 17:36 - Dec 26 by Jack_Kass

The shambles of selling to an American hedge fund has eclipsed that in my opinion
Looks like the bubble s burst down the road on 17:42 - Dec 26 with 4483 viewsSmellyplumz

At least they have a bubble to burst, we got a paper bag full of dog shit.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Looks like the bubble s burst down the road on 20:23 - Dec 26 with 4231 viewsbyron

Looks like the bubble s burst down the road on 17:42 - Dec 26 by Smellyplumz

At least they have a bubble to burst, we got a paper bag full of dog shit.

Thank god for that, was starting to think about getting promotion to the supposed sunshine league again, you know the one? All of a sudden the stadium becomes full of tw@tin Gloria’s, tickets are scarce and a group of free loading w@nkers suddenly appear wanting £80 grand a week to wear the shirt.....

Benny

Looks like the bubble s burst down the road on 20:25 - Dec 26 with 4207 viewsSwanjaxs

Looks like the bubble s burst down the road on 17:41 - Dec 26 by pencoedjack

The shambles of selling to an American hedge fund has eclipsed that in my opinion

The nail has been firmly hit on it's head with this post... 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Looks like the bubble s burst down the road on 20:27 - Dec 26 with 4183 viewsmonmouth

Looks like the bubble s burst down the road on 17:36 - Dec 26 by Jack_Kass

Tan has turned out to be a benign owner that has stabilised them. Want to bet that this lot will do that for us?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Looks like the bubble s burst down the road on 20:36 - Dec 26 with 4115 viewsbyron

Looks like the bubble s burst down the road on 20:27 - Dec 26 by monmouth

Tan has turned out to be a benign owner that has stabilised them. Want to bet that this lot will do that for us?

Rebrand aside Tan would have been a legend, some won’t forgive it. He could have easily walked off but he’s slowly paying off debts and making us live by our means. I’m all for that.

Benny

Looks like the bubble s burst down the road on 20:37 - Dec 26 with 4094 viewsLoyal

Looks like the bubble s burst down the road on 20:36 - Dec 26 by byron

Rebrand aside Tan would have been a legend, some won’t forgive it. He could have easily walked off but he’s slowly paying off debts and making us live by our means. I’m all for that.

Ah, a saviour. I see.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Looks like the bubble s burst down the road on 20:39 - Dec 26 with 4079 viewsRevJames

We can poke fun but seriously, let's be honest, if we were to play them tomorrow, we would be hammered.
Looks like the bubble s burst down the road on 20:42 - Dec 26 with 4048 viewspencoedjack

Looks like the bubble s burst down the road on 20:39 - Dec 26 by RevJames

We can poke fun but seriously, let's be honest, if we were to play them tomorrow, we would be hammered.

I still don’t believe that
Looks like the bubble s burst down the road on 20:56 - Dec 26 with 3978 viewsbyron

Not now, a month or 2 ago maybe, we need a few players back or properly fit. Be amazed if we make top 6 still. A derby next season is the most likely at mo

Benny

Looks like the bubble s burst down the road on 21:01 - Dec 26 with 3955 viewsSwanjaxs

Looks like the bubble s burst down the road on 20:56 - Dec 26 by byron

Not now, a month or 2 ago maybe, we need a few players back or properly fit. Be amazed if we make top 6 still. A derby next season is the most likely at mo

No offence.... but I couldn't give a fùck if your team fell off the edge of the moon .... have a lovely rest of the evening though x

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Looks like the bubble s burst down the road on 21:04 - Dec 26 with 3939 viewsJoe_bradshaw

I think we’d struggle right now. Their manager has a bit more experience than ours.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Looks like the bubble s burst down the road on 23:02 - Dec 26 with 3862 viewsYossarian

We’re three places above them ffs! If we played them tomorrow they would stuff us. Anyone crowing over the fact they’ve lost two in a row needs to get their heads out of their arses. Three years ago many scum fans on their whingeboard were honest enough to admit we were years ahead of them. Now we are not. According to Jenkins the Yanks were going to take us to the next level. He was right, but we didn’t realise he meant DOWN. Thanks for feck all Jenkins you greedy cowardly cu*t.

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

Looks like the bubble s burst down the road on 03:17 - Dec 27 with 3747 viewsChief

The bubbles burst? Faaakin hell they've lost two games and are still level on points with second. What an embarrassing thread

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Looks like the bubble s burst down the road on 05:04 - Dec 27 with 3711 viewsEU5Makaveli

F**k them, let's worry about ourselves
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024