Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Socks 18:50 - Dec 26 with 9517 viewsSmellyplumz

Was he really a better option than Tammy I just can't see it myself. Sure I'll get pelters though.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Socks on 18:52 - Dec 26 with 4250 viewsKilkennyjack

I dont get it.

Very strange selection.

Beware of the Risen People

Socks on 18:54 - Dec 26 with 4238 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Leon making sure he doesn’t get offered the job. Very wise.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Socks on 18:55 - Dec 26 with 4235 viewsSmellyplumz

Socks on 18:54 - Dec 26 by Joe_bradshaw

Leon making sure he doesn’t get offered the job. Very wise.

Arf

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."

Socks on 18:56 - Dec 26 with 4209 viewsjack2jack

Nope!
Socks on 19:07 - Dec 26 with 4150 viewsYossarian

Months ago the general consensus was this kid would NEVER make it as a PL player.....
Obviously there were s few happy clappers who thought that was harsh and he should have had a chance....well, he’s had his feckin chance and if anyone says he deserves another one needs their head read. He will NEVER make it and he’s overstayed his time at this club. Get rid ffs.

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

Socks on 19:09 - Dec 26 with 4128 viewsjasper_T

Did as much as Tammy has recently. At least you could tell he was on the pitch.
Socks on 19:14 - Dec 26 with 4087 viewsNeath_Jack

Socks on 19:07 - Dec 26 by Yossarian

Months ago the general consensus was this kid would NEVER make it as a PL player.....
Obviously there were s few happy clappers who thought that was harsh and he should have had a chance....well, he’s had his feckin chance and if anyone says he deserves another one needs their head read. He will NEVER make it and he’s overstayed his time at this club. Get rid ffs.

Oh shut up ffs.

He got his chance? At Anfield? In possibly the worst team we've ever had in the Premier League? And that's his chance?

We've got some f*cking howlers following us aye.

So he looks unfashioanble, thin, scruffy, whatever the f*ck else the hard of thinking can level at him, but to judge him on this appearance? F*cking lol as they say.

He may never make a premier league player, but judging him on tonight?

And if that makes me a happy clapper, then i'll clap away.

Ollie is the least of this teams problems.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Socks on 19:27 - Dec 26 with 4031 viewsSmellyplumz

Socks on 19:14 - Dec 26 by Neath_Jack

Oh shut up ffs.

He got his chance? At Anfield? In possibly the worst team we've ever had in the Premier League? And that's his chance?

So he looks unfashioanble, thin, scruffy, whatever the f*ck else the hard of thinking can level at him, but to judge him on this appearance? F*cking lol as they say.

The fact that socks is on the pitch against Liverpool sums up this clubs problems in a nut shell. We are fůcked big time.

Login to get fewer ads

Socks on 19:37 - Dec 26 with 3960 viewsJackFish

I thought he did just about as much as could be expected under the circumstances. Definitely better than Tammy’s been recently.
Socks on 19:37 - Dec 26 with 3951 viewsjackal

He was isolated without support.

Not good enough to start with, but to stick him up on his own and expect miracles.........
Socks on 19:39 - Dec 26 with 3929 viewsLoyal

League one clogger who put no fcking effort in all evening.
File under shit.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Socks on 19:43 - Dec 26 with 3896 viewsshandyjack

A youngster looking to make an impressions should Ben coming off after 60/70 mins absolutely shattered due to running themselves into the ground chasing down everything. He barely broke out of a jog ffs. A really lazy performance alongside the senior pros

Poll: Expectation for the season

Socks on 19:43 - Dec 26 with 3886 viewsbarry_island

Socks on 19:39 - Dec 26 by Loyal

League one clogger who put no fcking effort in all evening.
File under shit.

With Abraham.

Swansea City, THE Austerity Club.

Socks on 19:44 - Dec 26 with 3877 viewsgiantstoneater

Olly should have gone on loan to Barnsley but HJ mucked that up as well I've said it before that it was frightening having Olly as our Third striker, not his fault, I'm surprised that he started today if I'm honest . We have patently not learnt our lessons and now with days left before the window opens we are still scratching around for a manager. We also have a chairman who believes he is not to blame and if we were to get rid of him who would the Americans bring in because everything they touch turns to cack! Talk about being between a rock and a hard place.
Socks on 19:44 - Dec 26 with 3866 viewsSmellyplumz

Socks on 19:43 - Dec 26 by barry_island

With Abraham.

File the whole fůcking team and club under shit.

Socks on 19:46 - Dec 26 with 3826 viewsHumpty

Oh shut up ffs.

Very well said.
Socks on 19:50 - Dec 26 with 3778 viewsDarran

Oh shut up ffs.

Even though it doesn’t have anything to with scoring goals his appearance on the field says to me he thinks he’s better than he is.
I don’t believe that’s a good thing overall.
You don’t see the best players in the world looking like that and I don’t understand why he feels the need to do it.

Oh and in my opinion his ability looks League 1

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Socks on 19:51 - Dec 26 with 3763 viewsSmellyplumz

Socks on 19:50 - Dec 26 by Darran

Even though it doesn’t have anything to with scoring goals his appearance on the field says to me he thinks he’s better than he is.
You don’t see the best players in the world looking like that and I don’t understand why he feels the need to do it.

Good post for a change, keep it up

Socks on 19:51 - Dec 26 with 3749 viewsLoyal

Oh shut up ffs.

He had the opportunity to impress, he didn't mate. Thats the problem, the fact he even got considered is a huge error.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Socks on 19:54 - Dec 26 with 3709 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Oh shut up ffs.

In every game I've seen him he's never looked anywhere near a premier league player. The decision to pick him over a new England international this evening highlights just how far out of his depth he is.

Danny Graham, Michu, Bony , McBurnie. Pick the odd one out.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Socks on 19:59 - Dec 26 with 3636 viewsTheResurrection

Oh shut up ffs.

Exactly, excellent post.

I actually thought he did OK. Probably a lot better than Tammy on the night.

Also, this is 2 games in 3 days with more to come. That's the reason FFS.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Socks on 20:00 - Dec 26 with 3617 viewsicecoldjack

Socks us L1 level at best , we all know it. Had a little go today but he is nowhere near even asking a question of a poor Liverpool defence.

Like with many others here its not his fault he's being exposed to a level of football he has no right being part of .

Blame Huw not socks !
Socks on 20:01 - Dec 26 with 3605 viewspaulv2k4

aww ffs. really. so ollie gets it this week. at least ollie could pass to a fellow teammate. i thought he did well with the little service he got. we had more chances in the first half with him in the team than we did with tammy.

if you analysed the game properly ayew and fer were the problem. cost us 5 goals between them. (4 were ayew)
[Post edited 26 Dec 2017 20:33]
Socks on 20:01 - Dec 26 with 3601 viewsWarwickHunt

Socks on 19:50 - Dec 26 by Darran

I think people would cut him a bit more slack if he didn't look like a massive cünt when he walks on the pitch.
Socks on 20:01 - Dec 26 with 3595 viewscostalotta

Oh shut up ffs.

That last sentence is so spot on.

But, it's highly indicative of it!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024