Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jordan Ayew 19:12 - Dec 26 with 1607 viewsacejack3065

Is it possible to have a worse game than he had tonight? Single-handedly responsible for 4 of the 5 goals conceded. An abortion of a performance. F**k off you useless c**t.
Jordan Ayew on 19:23 - Dec 26 with 1549 viewskarnataka

I would be interested in knowing the number of times he gave possession away. I would imagine his pass completion to Liverpool players was probably better than some of their own players.
Jordan Ayew on 19:23 - Dec 26 with 1537 viewsTheResurrection

A truly, truly, TRULY dreadful performance.

Why isn't he being coached as he just wants to linger on the ball virtually every time he gets it.

That one at the end as well, we had someone bursting into the box at the far post and he tries AGAIN to take the man on.

FACKING PASS IT..

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Jordan Ayew on 19:26 - Dec 26 with 1481 viewsTheFranchise

Did he have a hand in all their goals? That's some accomplishment.
Jordan Ayew on 19:27 - Dec 26 with 1456 viewsbarry_island

Jordan Ayew on 19:23 - Dec 26 by TheResurrection

Why isn't he being coached as he just wants to linger on the ball virtually every time he gets it.

That one at the end as well, we had someone bursting into the box at the far post and he tries AGAIN to take the man on.

FACKING PASS IT..

Because we now have an ex postman and someone famous' son as our coaches with KOL in the background somewhere. No hope, we're off the same way as Casey's Roofing I reckon.
[Post edited 26 Dec 2017 19:29]

Swansea City, THE Austerity Club.

Jordan Ayew on 19:29 - Dec 26 with 1427 viewsAguycalledJack

Jordan Ayew on 19:23 - Dec 26 by TheResurrection

FACKING PASS IT..

He is an extremely selfish player.

Every game he would rather run down a blind alley than pass the ball. He will never play one of his team mates in on goal.

Championship level at best.
[Post edited 26 Dec 2017 19:30]
Jordan Ayew on 19:33 - Dec 26 with 1375 viewscostalotta

This 100%

The roofer and the postman in influential positions, what other EPL club can say that eh? You really couldn't make it up.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024