Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The players 19:18 - Dec 26 with 1644 viewsChippy69

They don't give a fu ck because the the club don't give a fu ck, so where do we go from here. we have a side well below prem standards.
A chairman who as not only taken a big slice, but wants more and more money
And no manager worth is salt to take over Because of interference
Whats become hey

They make us feel indebted For saving us from hell And then they put us through it It's time the bastards fell

The players on 19:28 - Dec 26 with 1567 viewsFireboy2

If thats the case why should we give a fvck

Ive seen somewhere on this board that there should be a walkout by the fans during the spurs game

And m not talking about 3 mins before the end either
The players on 19:34 - Dec 26 with 1512 viewsPolskijack

What a bunch of spineless, waste of fkn space cnts we have as players. Jenkins et all have a lot to answer for and need to fck off because they have caused this destruction of our club but that doesn’t excuse the totally inept performance we put up tonight. Lpool didn’t get out of first gear in the first half and when they did we didn’t have a fkn clue or couldn't be bothered to stand up and play for the shirt. Wasters the fkn lot of them.
[Post edited 26 Dec 2017 19:35]
The players on 19:54 - Dec 26 with 1422 viewsBobby_Fischer

Makes me wonder whether there are relegation clauses to reduce wages if we get demoted in place? They certainly aren't playing like there is.

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

The players on 19:59 - Dec 26 with 1384 viewsmajorraglan

The players on 19:54 - Dec 26 by Bobby_Fischer

Makes me wonder whether there are relegation clauses to reduce wages if we get demoted in place? They certainly aren't playing like there is.

As just thinking the very same thing, I hope there are relegation clauses otherwise there could be some real financial headaches ahead. Let’s hope the relegation clauses extend to HJ as he’s the captain of the ship!!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024