Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Enough is enough 19:20 - Dec 26 with 8059 viewsthenorthbankbog

Time for real action against Jenkins and the rest of the cronies I’ve seen on Facebook the union are calling for a walk out next week against Spurs.

Are the SCSA going to get behind this as well?

Up until now all they’ve done is go on TV and other media outlets yet they’ve done absolutely nothing in terms of action. The union at least a pro active in their campaign.
Enough is enough on 19:21 - Dec 26 with 5217 viewsNeath_Jack

Perchy will be waiting outside Anfield to fill him in i reckon...

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Enough is enough on 19:21 - Dec 26 with 5215 viewsSmellyplumz

Cůnt of be lynched

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Enough is enough on 19:21 - Dec 26 with 5215 viewsHugeEnkins

Where on Facebook are you seeing this mate? Is it a group or something?
Enough is enough on 19:23 - Dec 26 with 5158 viewsN_T_J

Enough is enough on 19:21 - Dec 26 by Neath_Jack

Perchy will be waiting outside Anfield to fill him in i reckon...

Made me laugh
Enough is enough on 19:26 - Dec 26 with 5059 viewsthenorthbankbog

Enough is enough on 19:21 - Dec 26 by HugeEnkins

Where on Facebook are you seeing this mate? Is it a group or something?

On the unions group page
Enough is enough on 19:28 - Dec 26 with 5003 viewsSwanjaxs

Can't even get angry at Jenkins at the moment, totally broken after that.....

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Enough is enough on 19:30 - Dec 26 with 4959 viewsSmellyplumz

Enough is enough on 19:28 - Dec 26 by Swanjaxs

Oh I can, you don't want to know what I'm hoping for that cůnt right now. Livid.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."

Enough is enough on 19:32 - Dec 26 with 4899 viewsjacabertawe

Anyone know how to make a voodoo doll?

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

Login to get fewer ads

Enough is enough on 19:34 - Dec 26 with 4853 viewsFireboy2

Enough is enough on 19:30 - Dec 26 by Smellyplumz

Oh I can, you don't want to know what I'm hoping for that cůnt right now. Livid.

This
Enough is enough on 19:36 - Dec 26 with 4807 viewsmax936

You can have a walkout, but how many will do it 1000-1500 maybe, won't make the slightest difference until the message is out there, even then there'll be around 5 to 6 thousand who probably won't give a fuk.

Somin's got to be done though, think seeing the back end of Jenkins and the other vipers will bring back a feel good factor amongst a lot of us despite the fact we may go down and after watching us tonight and seeing our next 6 games, we'll be lucky to get 20 pts come the end of the season.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Enough is enough on 19:36 - Dec 26 with 4803 viewsGeoffThom

Nobody’s standing up on home matches to call for his head ,look at the last game all sat like statues ,and what’s more twaaats in the west are nearer and not one is walking along that concourse to stand in front of them and give them shit ,bloody plastics
Enough is enough on 19:44 - Dec 26 with 4678 viewsthenorthbankbog

Well this new group SCSA are spouting off how many people they’ve had join. Time for them to walk the walk they’ve done their talking. Time to lead
[Post edited 26 Dec 2017 19:52]
Enough is enough on 19:45 - Dec 26 with 4648 viewsSmellyplumz

Enough is enough on 19:44 - Dec 26 by thenorthbankbog

Well this new group SCSA are spouting off how many people they’ve had join. Time for them to walk the walk they’ve done their talking. Time to lead
[Post edited 26 Dec 2017 19:52]

Spot on, direct action is now needed, I'm in.

Enough is enough on 19:48 - Dec 26 with 4607 viewsTheFranchise

how much are those planes with banners?
Enough is enough on 19:50 - Dec 26 with 4574 viewsSwanjaxs

Enough is enough on 19:36 - Dec 26 by GeoffThom

Nobody’s standing up on home matches to call for his head ,look at the last game all sat like statues ,and what’s more twaaats in the west are nearer and not one is walking along that concourse to stand in front of them and give them shit ,bloody plastics

Trust me mate you can't get anywhere near the cùnt, I've tried .... not just stewards but security guards and police stopping you walking anywhere near..... I tried after the Brighton game and was literally pushed down the stairs
[Post edited 26 Dec 2017 19:51]

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

Enough is enough on 19:51 - Dec 26 with 4548 viewsSmellyplumz

What's his address

Enough is enough on 20:00 - Dec 26 with 4429 viewsLoyal

Enough is enough on 19:28 - Dec 26 by Swanjaxs

Ive been to anfield twice since we have been in the premer league. Twice we have shipped 5. But I hear tonight there are a few surprises in store. I mean we are down and out barring miracles , so lets have a laugh and get the f ckr out.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Enough is enough on 20:11 - Dec 26 with 4349 viewsSwanjaxs

Enough is enough on 20:00 - Dec 26 by Loyal

Ive been to anfield twice since we have been in the premer league. Twice we have shipped 5. But I hear tonight there are a few surprises in store. I mean we are down and out barring miracles , so lets have a laugh and get the f ckr out.

We have to make this happen, we are down now but to let this fùckin leech stay in position would be rubbing our noses in the shìt he's created.... take the bàstard out before we reach 2018... #makeithappen

Enough is enough on 20:16 - Dec 26 with 4283 viewsWarwickHunt

Enough is enough on 19:50 - Dec 26 by Swanjaxs

Trust me mate you can't get anywhere near the cùnt, I've tried .... not just stewards but security guards and police stopping you walking anywhere near..... I tried after the Brighton game and was literally pushed down the stairs
[Post edited 26 Dec 2017 19:51]

He's shitting himself apparently.

Ramp it up...
Enough is enough on 20:16 - Dec 26 with 4283 viewsSmellyplumz

Nothing surprises me with this club but what's the rumors?

Enough is enough on 20:19 - Dec 26 with 4216 viewsFireboy2

Enough is enough on 20:16 - Dec 26 by Smellyplumz

Nothing surprises me with this club but what's the rumors?

If pressure is about to be ramped up then it should be kept quiet

We dont want these fcukers finding out do we
Enough is enough on 20:22 - Dec 26 with 4169 viewsPentyrchJack

...it's even more depressing than Christmas Eastenders!

Poll: Fox Hunting - what do you think?

Enough is enough on 20:24 - Dec 26 with 4128 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Can’t even get an anti sellout song going in the stadium mun ffs

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Enough is enough on 20:30 - Dec 26 with 4035 viewsthenorthbankbog

Enough is enough on 20:11 - Dec 26 by Swanjaxs

We have to make this happen, we are down now but to let this fùckin leech stay in position would be rubbing our noses in the shìt he's created.... take the bàstard out before we reach 2018... #makeithappen

It’s up to us the fans to do this spread the word to everyone
Enough is enough on 20:31 - Dec 26 with 4027 viewsthenorthbankbog

What’s these surprises then?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024