Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So what do the trust think of that performance? 19:32 - Dec 26 with 2263 viewsAguycalledJack

Still happy to cosy up to Jenkins and the yanks? Any of you in the directors box at Anfield?
So what do the trust think of that performance? on 19:33 - Dec 26 with 2244 viewsSmellyplumz

Waste of utter space and badly left the fans down.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

So what do the trust think of that performance? on 19:38 - Dec 26 with 2185 viewsbarry_island

12 years is not long enough to make an impression.

We have to trust in the board.

Huw really upset as he thought Huw was his friend.

I looked him in the eyes, nor round the eyes, in the eyes, and he said he knew nothing of the sale.

These are the benefits of not litigating...

Gloves off
[Post edited 26 Dec 2017 19:39]

Swansea City, THE Austerity Club.

So what do the trust think of that performance? on 19:54 - Dec 26 with 2088 viewsSmellyplumz

So what do the trust think of that performance? on 19:38 - Dec 26 by barry_island

12 years is not long enough to make an impression.

We have to trust in the board.

Huw really upset as he thought Huw was his friend.

I looked him in the eyes, nor round the eyes, in the eyes, and he said he knew nothing of the sale.

These are the benefits of not litigating...

Gloves off
[Post edited 26 Dec 2017 19:39]

Oh yes.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

So what do the trust think of that performance? on 20:06 - Dec 26 with 2025 viewsexiledclaseboy

Well this is purely a personal view but it was shameful and indicative of how badly this club has been abused for the last few years by the current and previous owners.

Poll: Tory leader

So what do the trust think of that performance? on 20:21 - Dec 26 with 1931 viewsmonmouth

So what do the trust think of that performance? on 20:06 - Dec 26 by exiledclaseboy

Well this is purely a personal view but it was shameful and indicative of how badly this club has been abused for the last few years by the current and previous owners.

SUE. THE. BASTARDS.

NOW.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

So what do the trust think of that performance? on 21:12 - Dec 26 with 1778 viewsQJumpingJack

Is there something the Ttust can do to make the Swans board change their current strategy.
It looks like Pearlman was sat close to the Chairman this evening. Could he be our next Chairman?
So what do the trust think of that performance? on 21:15 - Dec 26 with 1762 viewsSwanjaxs

No doubt the Trust will voice thier concern but will "Trust the board to get the right manager in" .....

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

So what do the trust think of that performance? on 21:18 - Dec 26 with 1740 viewsQJumpingJack

The Trust should issue a statement saying that they are concerned by the delay in the announcement of a new manager.
Login to get fewer ads

So what do the trust think of that performance? on 21:24 - Dec 26 with 1699 viewsmonmouth

So what do the trust think of that performance? on 21:18 - Dec 26 by QJumpingJack

The Trust should issue a statement saying that they are concerned by the delay in the announcement of a new manager.

They're in the discussions mun. That's why the share sale is such a great idea, so they can be in discussions. Great football men are making this call. Jenkins, MacDonald, Pearlman, Levein, Kaplan, Heinrich and mis mate.

What could possibly go wrong?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

So what do the trust think of that performance? on 21:31 - Dec 26 with 1664 viewsFlashberryjack

OP that's a good question.....wonder if there were, wouldn't be surprised if there were.

£40,000 and not a word.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

So what do the trust think of that performance? on 21:34 - Dec 26 with 1638 viewsBobby_Fischer

So what do the trust think of that performance? on 21:24 - Dec 26 by monmouth

They're in the discussions mun. That's why the share sale is such a great idea, so they can be in discussions. Great football men are making this call. Jenkins, MacDonald, Pearlman, Levein, Kaplan, Heinrich and mis mate.

What could possibly go wrong?

And then The Trust, a bunch of ex-school teachers and DVLA staff can have a say on football matters.

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

So what do the trust think of that performance? on 21:36 - Dec 26 with 1616 viewsSwanjaxs

So what do the trust think of that performance? on 21:34 - Dec 26 by Bobby_Fischer

And then The Trust, a bunch of ex-school teachers and DVLA staff can have a say on football matters.

Should be a match made in heaven with an ex- bankrupt roofer running the show 👍
[Post edited 26 Dec 2017 21:38]

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

So what do the trust think of that performance? on 21:41 - Dec 26 with 1590 viewsBobby_Fischer

So what do the trust think of that performance? on 21:36 - Dec 26 by Swanjaxs

Should be a match made in heaven with an ex- bankrupt roofer running the show 👍
[Post edited 26 Dec 2017 21:38]

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

So what do the trust think of that performance? on 21:47 - Dec 26 with 1540 viewsmajorraglan

The Trust need to get some cash in the bank one way or the other. Personally, I would look at the possibility of litigating and selling the entire shareholding.
So what do the trust think of that performance? on 22:01 - Dec 26 with 1497 viewslifelong

I thought that second half was a disgrace, very difficult to watch it.
So what do the trust think of that performance? on 22:14 - Dec 26 with 1424 viewsDewi1jack

So what do the trust think of that performance? on 21:18 - Dec 26 by QJumpingJack

As our normally very communicative Trust aren't so forthcoming with the statements at the mo, due to the high pressure of cosying up to Beaky, Dimwit, Jase and Stevie boy I thought I'd do the PR for them.

"The Trust are just considering the right wording for the statement on the sacking of Garry Monk and Francesco Guidolin.
Two very good, experienced managers in such a short space of time. Unfortunately, 2 managers given every resource including some World class players, so leaving the club short of transfer funds. The bonuses paid out will come from a different income stream.
Once we have that statement ready, we will convey our thoughts to the board, so as we can consider the appointment of our next manager, who appears to be a leading American manager, currently managing in one of the top leagues in Europe
We trust the board to appoint the right person, even if the fans don't and will back them fully"

Grow a pair FFS
Stop sucking up to the leeches.
Make a meaningful statement. You're supposed to be representing the members and in fact all Swans fans.
You're supposed to be the protective arm for us all. You claim to be Swansea since your Ma and Dad got together and you were a fertilized egg.
So be Jacks and start sticking up for OUR club.
Not roll over and have your bellies tickled.

So much for better representation and communication.
You shower of sh1te don't respond to letters or EMails by the looks of things.
Wonder how many letters and EMails have been destroyed/ deleted regarding you stopping the share sale.
At least EMails have copy, so we will see.
If you fug things up now with the share sale, so heavily weighted in the Yanks favour, there is a fair chance you will be treated worse than the sell out scum you're cosying up to.
Please do not attempt to block any of the new co-optees from finding out info, because I'm hoping they'd reach out to as many of us as possible in that case and you old guard really won't be forgiven. Plus you'll go down in the annuls of history as being the ones who ensured the Trusts destruction.

This rant is not aimed at any of the new board co-optees.
I fully support you for now and have faith that you won't let us down.

Sorry for the rant ladies and gents of PS
Yours respectfully
P1ssed off and angry

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

So what do the trust think of that performance? on 22:40 - Dec 26 with 1305 viewsswancity

So what do the trust think of that performance? on 20:06 - Dec 26 by exiledclaseboy

Agreed. Can you please promise me that ypu will bring this comment up verbatim at the next Trust meeting and don't relent until they agree to actually do something positive and to certainly arrange a revote on the share sale with a view to legal action being a priority. Please.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

So what do the trust think of that performance? on 23:10 - Dec 26 with 1240 viewsmax936

So what do the trust think of that performance? on 22:01 - Dec 26 by lifelong

I thought that second half was a disgrace, very difficult to watch it.

The Snow Bears would have been a better watch Lifey, just about managed to catch the last 5/6 minutes of that

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

So what do the trust think of that performance? on 23:18 - Dec 26 with 1210 viewslifelong

So what do the trust think of that performance? on 23:10 - Dec 26 by max936

The Snow Bears would have been a better watch Lifey, just about managed to catch the last 5/6 minutes of that

It was shameful Max.

I actually thought we did alright in the first half, apart from Ayew who was dreadful
, we looked pretty comfortable.That second half though...fecking hell.
So what do the trust think of that performance? on 23:22 - Dec 26 with 1190 viewsmax936

So what do the trust think of that performance? on 23:18 - Dec 26 by lifelong

It was shameful Max.

I actually thought we did alright in the first half, apart from Ayew who was dreadful
, we looked pretty comfortable.That second half though...fecking hell.

Ayew had carpet slippers on I think. he was over on his arse more times than Bafe ever was ffs

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024