Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We're caught in between a Clement style and a passing game currently 19:37 - Dec 26 with 677 viewsTheResurrection

Some awful goals to concede and Ayew must have turned in the worst performance I've seen from a Swans player in a good while. Absolutely shocking.

Getting caught in possession countless times, including the first goal and then flat footed for Alexander's, bloody awful. He's got to be an option from the bench from now on and nothing else.

If there any positives it was our gradual return to our passing game. Amidst some of the horror show there was some good stuff from us. The second goal was soft and killed us, we were gone from then which was another worry.

We desperately need Bony to be able to play at least 15 games until the end of the season, we also need some pace and energy, so that's at least 3 players, at least...

Today wasn't about the management although they could've gone with the 5 at the back, but they're clearly wanting us to get our football back, so that should be encouraged and built on....Spurs will be interesting, Watford could be vital

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

We're caught in between a Clement style and a passing game currently on 19:53 - Dec 26 with 548 viewscostalotta

Shocking performance by all. Although to be fair the defence do get a pass given how bad the midfield in front were.

Said it all season and last, Ayew and Caroll simply not good enough and the same can be said of Fer. This is unfortunate as I cannot see them improving or leaving in the short term As there is no one who would take them of us.

There really is no positives at the moment. Im desperately trying to think of at leAst one but struggling.

This is Huws recruitment that has finally caught up with the club and it's likely to take at least a few windows to sort out. But being realistic it's very unlikely to happen with the disaster of football HJ at the helm. He's not only ran out of luck and friends. He's out of time, out of lies as e can all see right through him, he's out of his mind if he thinks we cannot. Ph ck off Huw!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024