Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jenkins and Relegation 20:04 - Dec 26 with 2869 viewslonglostjack

Does he want it? To buy back into the club at a lower price and appear to be the saviour? Nothing would surprise me.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Jenkins and Relegation on 20:12 - Dec 26 with 2769 viewsSwanseajill

I wish I hadn't read that.
Jenkins and Relegation on 20:14 - Dec 26 with 2730 viewsSmellyplumz

Turn it in roger, haven't we suffered enough today? Ffs

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Jenkins and Relegation on 20:15 - Dec 26 with 2683 viewsoldcob

Just wait until January and the excuse will be we can't sign new players because we don't know the new managers preference. Then of course they'll have to "adjust" to the premiership, then it'll be too late.
Jenkins and Relegation on 20:16 - Dec 26 with 2681 viewsjack247

No. He’s just been blinded by dollars and screwed up royally. He isn’t actively trying to get us relegated
Jenkins and Relegation on 20:34 - Dec 26 with 2501 viewsLoyal

Jenkins and Relegation on 20:16 - Dec 26 by jack247

No. He’s just been blinded by dollars and screwed up royally. He isn’t actively trying to get us relegated

7 million quid mate.
thats not bejng screwed royally.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Jenkins and Relegation on 20:38 - Dec 26 with 2436 viewsjack247

Jenkins and Relegation on 20:34 - Dec 26 by Loyal

7 million quid mate.
thats not bejng screwed royally.

As in he has screwed his job as DoF up royally. I’m certainly not implying anyone has screwed him over
Jenkins and Relegation on 20:40 - Dec 26 with 2407 viewspencoedjack

If that happened I would never watch the Swans again
Jenkins and Relegation on 21:09 - Dec 26 with 2276 viewsPozuelosSideys

Floated this idea a couple of times flash.

It wouldn't surprise me in the slightest. The more you think about it, the more sense it makes

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Login to get fewer ads

Jenkins and Relegation on 21:13 - Dec 26 with 2250 viewsTom1912

Of course this isn't what happening.

We are suffering a result of the combination of the old owner's greed, the new owners' ignorance, Jenkins' arrogance and everyone's incompetence.

There's no mastermind plan afoot. Jenkins cant even plan a transfer window.
Jenkins and Relegation on 21:17 - Dec 26 with 2223 viewsicecoldjack

Jenkins and Relegation on 21:09 - Dec 26 by PozuelosSideys

It wouldn't surprise me in the slightest. The more you think about it, the more sense it makes

Wishful thinking IMO.

Why would anyone take the risk of dropping into one of the most dog eat dog leagues in Europe where more than half the teams will have a chance of promotion and plenty on big budgets also ?

It's a huge risk with a fair chance of taking us to L1 with the current crop of dross we have on the field !

What does support your theory is that Jenkins has talked a lot about the next level ! Maybe the plan is to go down after all !!
Jenkins and Relegation on 21:20 - Dec 26 with 2195 viewsharryhpalmer

legal action required. get the full cash in the bank and buy the club back from those assholes when it inevitably goes t*ts up

Poll: Who do you want as next Manager?

Jenkins and Relegation on 21:30 - Dec 26 with 2145 viewsJack_Meoff

You sell any quality and buy mediocrity whilst filling the sacks of the hedge fund you'll arrive quickly at where we are. Absolutely comfortably and deservedly bottom.

F*cker relies on people being uninformed so his f*ckery will go unnoticed. He's basically a microcosm of the UK government. They both rely on people being uninformed to facilitate financial f*ckery.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Jenkins and Relegation on 21:35 - Dec 26 with 2111 viewsjack2jack

Jenkins and Relegation on 21:09 - Dec 26 by PozuelosSideys

Ive also mentioned a couple of weeks ago,if all this was being done on purpose,don't ask why,just looking for answers maybe.
But doesn't it seem as though everyone involved is sitting on their hands,watching Rome burn If you like.TBH I'm baffled,numb.
Jenkins and Relegation on 21:46 - Dec 26 with 2078 viewslonglostjack

Jenkins and Relegation on 20:14 - Dec 26 by Smellyplumz

Turn it in roger, haven't we suffered enough today? Ffs

Nobody more depressing to read than you young man.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Jenkins and Relegation on 07:58 - Dec 27 with 1835 viewsbarry_island

Jenkins and Relegation on 21:46 - Dec 26 by longlostjack

I don't think you can beat Thomas Hardy in the depressing stakes.
[Post edited 27 Dec 2017 8:03]

Swansea City, THE Austerity Club.

Jenkins and Relegation on 08:05 - Dec 27 with 1810 viewsderijack

I've been thinking this.

How much would the club be worth in the Championship or League One with no Stadium. 10k crowds (at most).

They end up with the club back and millions in the bank.

Jenkins and Relegation on 08:09 - Dec 27 with 1788 viewsbarry_island

Jenkins and Relegation on 08:05 - Dec 27 by derijack

I've been thinking this.

How much would the club be worth in the Championship or League One with no Stadium. 10k crowds (at most).

They end up with the club back and millions in the bank.

If this happens at any point in the future the club has lost me for good.

Swansea City, THE Austerity Club.

Jenkins and Relegation on 08:37 - Dec 27 with 1714 viewsWarwickHunt

Jenkins and Relegation on 07:58 - Dec 27 by barry_island

I take it you aren’t familiar with the work of Smilin’ Sam Beckett...
Jenkins and Relegation on 10:51 - Dec 27 with 1504 viewsderijack

Jenkins and Relegation on 08:09 - Dec 27 by barry_island

If this happens at any point in the future the club has lost me for good.

Would it though?

Let’s play this scenario out. Jenkins quits because he’s been misled by the yanks (or so he claims). He apologises profusely. Seen the error of his ways. Says he’s immensely proud of the supporters and various other BS.

We then go down, once or twice. Jenkins et al buy the club back and say they will never do it again. While sitting on 50 mill profit.

Everyone is up in arms for a month. Then we all forget and get back to supporting the Swans again.

Extremely hypothetical but wouldn’t surprise me in the slightest.. who else in Swansea has the money to buy us back? It’s not tens of thousands any more.

Jenkins and Relegation on 11:22 - Dec 27 with 1404 viewsBloodyhills

We can't know what goes on in Jenkins head but we can see his actions. Are they the actions of someone who wants us to stay in the prem or is he totally deluded about his 'skills'?

I tend to think he has been corrupted by the money and has lost sight of what it is that made the club successful and believes in his own hype.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Jenkins and Relegation on 11:27 - Dec 27 with 1380 viewsBloodyhills

Jenkins and Relegation on 07:58 - Dec 27 by barry_island

You're right about that. Had to read a few of them once. Cut your wrists stuff. Jude the Obscure being the most miserable of them.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Jenkins and Relegation on 11:48 - Dec 27 with 1324 viewsSmellyplumz

Jenkins and Relegation on 21:46 - Dec 26 by longlostjack

Ok roger fair one but mind you, you've had some depressing moments when your head has been buried in the sand with you're positivity, guess that's gone now huh.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Jenkins and Relegation on 11:57 - Dec 27 with 1279 viewsjasper_T

No chance they'll want to buy a football club again. They worked so hard for years to sell the thing, and with the Americans buying the stadium they'd have to load up on debt and run it properly to turn a profit in the lower leagues.
Jenkins and Relegation on 13:24 - Dec 27 with 1173 viewsthornabyswan

That's what happened at Stoke.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024