Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Manager now!! 20:51 - Dec 26 with 3009 viewsCroftyjack

We must have a manager in for the next game or we are doomed!
We cannot play about any longer..Leons had 2 games that's 6 points and you can argue PC had 5 games too many that's 15 points..so that's at least 21 points we have played around with.
WE CANNOT WAIT ANY LONGER or releagation it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Manager now!! on 20:53 - Dec 26 with 2594 viewsLoyal

Its pretty obvious Jenkins will get the players in then appoint his next dickhead.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Manager now!! on 20:54 - Dec 26 with 2589 viewsSWAND

Don’t want to be all negative but wer’rr down already. Get a new manager in for the future goal to build as back up to a prem team. Get rid of the deadwood.

My concern at the moment is if we went down we would go down again.
[Post edited 26 Dec 2017 20:55]
Manager now!! on 21:00 - Dec 26 with 2485 viewsSwanseaman

I just posted on my previous message that we are doomed now. I think they left it too late again..

That has been the main problem with the way we are being run at the moment, they have left everything so late, too late. We needed new strikers in early to get a month or more training with the team for any slight chance to replace our top 2 players.

Sanches and bony both unfit with no confidence brought in so late, we were doomed from then...
[Post edited 26 Dec 2017 21:01]

Poll: Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks

Manager now!! on 21:01 - Dec 26 with 2457 viewsCroftyjack

Manager now!! on 20:54 - Dec 26 by SWAND

Don’t want to be all negative but wer’rr down already. Get a new manager in for the future goal to build as back up to a prem team. Get rid of the deadwood.

I agree I think its too late but board please show that you are trying because it looks like you aren't!!!!!!
Middlesborough sacked Monk and appointed Pulis within days.
Wish we had a proactive chairman like Boro would make a big difference.
As a 30 yr season ticket holder it saddens me to the pit of my stomach.
Manager now!! on 21:02 - Dec 26 with 2441 viewsattila_the_hun

an experienced Premier league manager is needed

"I'm Free"

Manager now!! on 21:06 - Dec 26 with 2370 viewsSWAND

Manager now!! on 21:01 - Dec 26 by Croftyjack

I agree I think its too late but board please show that you are trying because it looks like you aren't!!!!!!
Middlesborough sacked Monk and appointed Pulis within days.
Wish we had a proactive chairman like Boro would make a big difference.
As a 30 yr season ticket holder it saddens me to the pit of my stomach.

Yeah definitely, the board aren’t bothered. I get the impression that they have accepted relegation and are looking for the cheapest possible relegation (eg cheapest manager/ players)

Would love to know how that parachute payment works. I know it’s a lot and with Huw involved we wouldn’t see f**k all put back into the club
[Post edited 26 Dec 2017 21:07]
Manager now!! on 21:12 - Dec 26 with 2313 viewsSwanjaxs

Your concerns are valid ..... just need to replace *if we go down* with *When we go down*.... 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Manager now!! on 21:15 - Dec 26 with 2281 viewsFlashberryjack

We're down, and we won't be building f*ck all for the future.

The greedy b*stards are already deciding on who gets the biggest share of the parachute payments.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Login to get fewer ads

Manager now!! on 21:16 - Dec 26 with 2265 viewsSwanseaman

Manager now!! on 21:06 - Dec 26 by SWAND

Yeah definitely, the board aren’t bothered. I get the impression that they have accepted relegation and are looking for the cheapest possible relegation (eg cheapest manager/ players)

Would love to know how that parachute payment works. I know it’s a lot and with Huw involved we wouldn’t see f**k all put back into the club
[Post edited 26 Dec 2017 21:07]

i was just thinking. What if we go down, get the parachute payment, then Jenkins f's off, and the Americans instead of investing they sell the club and pocket the parachute payment.

Would they lose out by doing this, how much is a Championship club worth compared to a Premier club?

Poll: Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks

Manager now!! on 21:30 - Dec 26 with 2168 viewsdobjack2

Do you think that after watching that any prospective manager that could make a difference would be interested?
Manager now!! on 21:38 - Dec 26 with 2125 viewsYossarian

Carragher said we’re the worst in the League tonite and what was the worst tonight was that Klopp clearly felt sorry for us- trying to be complimentary as he knew we’ve hit rock bottom. Even Redknapp was circumspect- he really wanted to lambast us, but if he started he’d probably still be talking. It’s a new low, opponents now feel sorry for us. Embarrassing. Greed has killed us. If we don’t have a clear out we could go into freefall. This squad are the biggest bunch of pussies Ive ever seen in a Swans shirt. We’ve been crap before, but there’s been some fight before, this lot have got soft on PL pay and pampering- life as they know it will soon be over.

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

Manager now!! on 21:39 - Dec 26 with 2125 viewsHeadmaster

WalesOnline say we're considering Carlos Carvalhal.

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/carlos-carvalhal-emerg
Manager now!! on 21:40 - Dec 26 with 2098 viewswhoflungdung

Considering!

One should be in place NOW

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Manager now!! on 21:41 - Dec 26 with 2094 viewsYossarian

Manager now!! on 21:02 - Dec 26 by attila_the_hun

an experienced Premier league manager is needed

Redknapp said that even Guardiola couldn’t get a tune out of those players. We are gone. How many more false endings do these players need?

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

Manager now!! on 23:04 - Dec 26 with 1922 viewsattila_the_hun

Manager now!! on 21:39 - Dec 26 by Headmaster

WalesOnline say we're considering Carlos Carvalhal.

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/carlos-carvalhal-emerg

just get someone in

"I'm Free"

Manager now!! on 23:31 - Dec 26 with 1823 viewsymaohyd

The structure of the club is shot to pieces, players, manager are all peripheral figures, until the structure is sorted I think things will go from bad to worse to disastrous.

As soon as the Americans took over, like them, loath them at that point Jenkins should have gone. To keep him around has and will continue to be detrimental to the future of the club. He is such a toxic figure, I'm amazes that the Americans don't realise that.

The current situation with the struggle to appoint a new manager is bad enough, however the inability to sign Joe Allen was the best example that the club's structure isn't fit for purpose to function as a PL outfit.

A line needs to be drawn in the sand, Jenkins needs To go NOW. A DOF needs to be appointed in his place , to oversee the appointment of a manager good enough to stabilise the club and ensure we do not go down to league 1.

As it stands with Jenkins still in situ that is a very real possibility!

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

Manager now!! on 23:37 - Dec 26 with 1786 viewsBloodyhills

Manager now!! on 21:30 - Dec 26 by dobjack2

Do you think that after watching that any prospective manager that could make a difference would be interested?

No, I really don't. :(

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Manager now!! on 00:04 - Dec 27 with 1681 viewsWanderer

Only one to turn this around is Sir Alex the grumpy Scottish b****d, but he wouldn't consider it longer than 10 seconds!
Manager now!! on 00:05 - Dec 27 with 1666 viewsdonkonky

Just get Carvalhal in now. We’re going down as it is so why not let him start his rebuild this season. He knows the championship and might even sign some players with enough about them to get us back into the frame this season. That said no point in getting anyone in if Jenkins is still here. Fck were in a mess, just quit Jenkins!
Manager now!! on 00:16 - Dec 27 with 1616 viewsSwansea93

Jokanovic or Carvalhal I'm resigned to relegation and we could build with either of these in charge.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

N/A. on 00:26 - Dec 27 with 1562 viewsHuw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 5:28]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

Manager now!! on 00:31 - Dec 27 with 1543 viewsSwanjaxs

N/A. on 00:26 - Dec 27 by Huw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 5:28]

Karanka sound good, but we'd be luck to get Kiri Te Kanawa to take the Swans gig at the moment

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Manager now!! on 00:37 - Dec 27 with 1513 viewsmajorraglan

I think it’s too late and the Club is already doomed.
Whilst the owners will obviously want someone who can come in and save the club (don’t we all), unless there is a huge investment in new players its curtains and the Club will go down. The shortcomings in the squad were apparent to a lot of observers last summer. Whether there was a belief on the inside that the club would be able to hold its own until January when they could bring in reinforcements or whether it was a case of not being able to get people through the door before the deadline I don’t know, but it’s all gone Pete Tong.
Messrs Kaplan and Levein have some difficult calls to make because they will want to maximise their return and that means selling a PL Club. Do they try and keep the club up or go for a rebuilding job in the Championship? What do they do about the manager? If they fail to reinforce the club will be relegated as one of the worst PL teams in history which could create a stigma and trigger the club could going in to free fall. How many managers would want to work in this kind of environment. If they decide to reinforce who’s going to pick the new signings, because the recent acquisitions just haven’t cut it.

The Championship is a tough league full of clubs much larger than Swansea, the best hope of getting out would be to bounce back at the first attempt using the parachute payments and under the guidance of a good manager, I have my doubts.......

My glass is currently half empty!
Manager now!! on 00:46 - Dec 27 with 1483 viewsLeonWasGod

I suspect we would have had 2 extra points and a better goal difference had we not sacked PC. Despite his negativity I hope we don’t regret that decision. I think he had to go, but I just have no confidence in the board appointing someone better.
Manager now!! on 01:17 - Dec 27 with 1407 viewsjasper_T

Manager now!! on 21:16 - Dec 26 by Swanseaman

i was just thinking. What if we go down, get the parachute payment, then Jenkins f's off, and the Americans instead of investing they sell the club and pocket the parachute payment.

Would they lose out by doing this, how much is a Championship club worth compared to a Premier club?

No one's going to buy this club without the parachute income.

They'll have a firesale of players (needed anyway to get wage bill down, and cause they're shite) and get their money out that way.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024