Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Britton doesn't hold back 21:28 - Dec 26 with 5011 viewsharryhpalmer

“You cannot make basic errors, whether that’s your set-up at set-pieces, second balls or misplaced passes, because you give yourselves no chance."

"...if you make basic errors that you would expect to see in academy football, a team like Liverpool are going to punish you.”

“But after the second goal, our confidence went completely. Even then, you have to make sure you give everything you have got.

“As players we have all been in difficult situations, but you still remain professional and do the right things for the team.

“But out there, I have to be honest and say I didn’t see that from a lot of players.”

Poll: Who do you want as next Manager?

Britton doesn't hold back on 21:29 - Dec 26 with 3891 viewsdickythorpe

Ship them out Leon.
Britton doesn't hold back on 21:30 - Dec 26 with 3867 viewsSwanjaxs

Leon at least can hold his head up high, theses bunch of mercenaries aren't fit to lace his boots

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Britton doesn't hold back on 21:30 - Dec 26 with 3863 viewsJackfath

Britton doesn't hold back on 21:29 - Dec 26 by dickythorpe

Ship them out Leon.

He could come calling to Planet Swans for back up.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Britton doesn't hold back on 21:33 - Dec 26 with 3818 viewsdickythorpe

Britton doesn't hold back on 21:30 - Dec 26 by Jackfath

He could come calling to Planet Swans for back up.

By Christ we'd fight for every ball and tell each other straight!!!
Britton doesn't hold back on 21:33 - Dec 26 with 3807 viewsicecoldjack

Leon lost the dressing room after 2 games by the looks of it !

We were awful mind and I can't disagree with what he's saying at all .

Only mesa seemed to want to tackle and try , the rest were all a bit flaky for me .
Thing is Leon knows those players well, makes me wonder just how well that goes down in the dressing room with up and coming games . Feel a bit Leon he has far too much class to be dealing with any of this.
Britton doesn't hold back on 21:35 - Dec 26 with 3777 viewsmonmouth

I would beg to disagree

We most certainly can make basic errors, in set-up at set-pieces, second balls and misplaced passes. In fact I would say that we think it obligatory.

Strong words but shouldn't be said to the press but to the players. Not that it'll matter, the millionaires will just down tools even more. And who are we going to pick? They are ALL gutless sackless talentless c***s.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Britton doesn't hold back on 21:35 - Dec 26 with 3767 viewswhoflungdung

Leon isn't the answer

Mesa and Fernandez clearly detest each other and spent most of the game squabbling.

Pitiful really

As for Naughts ....unfairly critised ...words fail

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Britton doesn't hold back on 21:37 - Dec 26 with 3742 viewsJackfath

Britton doesn't hold back on 21:35 - Dec 26 by whoflungdung

Leon isn't the answer

Mesa and Fernandez clearly detest each other and spent most of the game squabbling.

Pitiful really

As for Naughts ....unfairly critised ...words fail

How do you work out Fernandez and Mesa detest each other?

Seemed a muted atmos today?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Login to get fewer ads

Britton doesn't hold back on 21:37 - Dec 26 with 3728 viewsBobby_Fischer

Britton doesn't hold back on 21:35 - Dec 26 by monmouth

I would beg to disagree

We most certainly can make basic errors, in set-up at set-pieces, second balls and misplaced passes. In fact I would say that we think it obligatory.

Strong words but shouldn't be said to the press but to the players. Not that it'll matter, the millionaires will just down tools even more. And who are we going to pick? They are ALL gutless sackless talentless c***s.

Exactly, hes holding back on the f*ckers who put us in this position!

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

Britton doesn't hold back on 21:39 - Dec 26 with 3700 viewswhoflungdung

Because, I was there watching them wave arms ,and clearly curse each other.during a break in play ,players went to touch line to see Leon. Mesa and Fernandez carried it on

That s how

Britton doesn't hold back on 21:39 - Dec 26 with 3680 viewsBobby_Fischer

Britton doesn't hold back on 21:39 - Dec 26 by whoflungdung

Because, I was there watching them wave arms ,and clearly curse each other.during a break in play ,players went to touch line to see Leon. Mesa and Fernandez carried it on

That s how

Get a grip.

Britton doesn't hold back on 21:41 - Dec 26 with 3655 viewsJackfath

Britton doesn't hold back on 21:39 - Dec 26 by whoflungdung

That s how

So an on pitch spat between two players translates into them detesting each other? Don't be such a drama queen.

What was the atmos like? Liverpool fans seemed bored first half?

Britton doesn't hold back on 21:43 - Dec 26 with 3635 viewswhoflungdung

For drama queen ,look no further than Mesa. For shitehouse, Fernandez, for stealing a living,,all the rest

Fans were bored for areas on.no opposition .

Now go fook yourself

Britton doesn't hold back on 21:44 - Dec 26 with 3609 viewsBobby_Fischer

Britton doesn't hold back on 21:43 - Dec 26 by whoflungdung

For drama queen ,look no further than Mesa. For shitehouse, Fernandez, for stealing a living,,all the rest

Fans were bored for areas on.no opposition .

Now go fook yourself

For utter clueless football fan, look no further than whoflungdung.

Britton doesn't hold back on 21:47 - Dec 26 with 3561 viewswhoflungdung

For a clueless cant you recoretty good yourself

Get off the gear

Britton doesn't hold back on 21:49 - Dec 26 with 3534 viewsdobjack2

Britton doesn't hold back on 21:33 - Dec 26 by icecoldjack

Leon lost the dressing room after 2 games by the looks of it !

We were awful mind and I can't disagree with what he's saying at all .

Only mesa seemed to want to tackle and try , the rest were all a bit flaky for me .
Thing is Leon knows those players well, makes me wonder just how well that goes down in the dressing room with up and coming games . Feel a bit Leon he has far too much class to be dealing with any of this.

Doesn’t look like the majority of the dressing room give a flying one so I don’t think he has ever had them.
Britton doesn't hold back on 21:51 - Dec 26 with 3492 viewsDrizzy

Britton doesn't hold back on 21:47 - Dec 26 by whoflungdung

For a clueless cant you recoretty good yourself

Get off the gear

Hi, Rich.

I'll keep this short and sweet, you're a c*nt and anything you say, on almost any topic, is utter tripe.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Britton doesn't hold back on 21:53 - Dec 26 with 3457 viewsFireboy2

Well said leon

He has probably told the useles cvnts that after he got back in the changing rooms

They need to know that they have let down the travelling fans who have spent a wad today with the gutless performance in the 2nd half

The shower of sh!te
Britton doesn't hold back on 21:53 - Dec 26 with 3457 viewsjack2jack

Brits should not have been put in this position,but did so because of his love for the club,just as Curt did,shame on HJ and the owners.
Now get this shit sorted!
Britton doesn't hold back on 21:54 - Dec 26 with 3436 viewsangryjack

Leon as much I love him he is his own downfall he has been thrown to the wolves he should have saud no and thrown it back on their toes where would they have turned to then it's his own fault
Britton doesn't hold back on 22:24 - Dec 26 with 3176 viewsCooperman

Britton doesn't hold back on 21:54 - Dec 26 by angryjack

Leon as much I love him he is his own downfall he has been thrown to the wolves he should have saud no and thrown it back on their toes where would they have turned to then it's his own fault

Er, no.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Britton doesn't hold back on 22:26 - Dec 26 with 3151 viewsBobby_Fischer

Britton doesn't hold back on 22:24 - Dec 26 by Cooperman

Er, no.

He's accepted a job he's not qualified for, he's done it out of sentiment, but it doesn't help us.

Britton doesn't hold back on 22:28 - Dec 26 with 3112 viewsangryjack

Britton doesn't hold back on 22:26 - Dec 26 by Bobby_Fischer

He's accepted a job he's not qualified for, he's done it out of sentiment, but it doesn't help us.

Exactly
Britton doesn't hold back on 22:31 - Dec 26 with 3066 viewsJoe_bradshaw

The scumbags win again. Leon had little choice, either take the job or appear to abandon the club when it needed him.

Leon starting to take criticism is just what they want. Deflection from the real culprits and more divisions in the fan base.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Britton doesn't hold back on 22:32 - Dec 26 with 3056 viewsCooperman

Britton doesn't hold back on 22:26 - Dec 26 by Bobby_Fischer

Due to the lack of planning and foresight by those above him, the caretaker role could only have been given to him, Curt or possibly one or two others.

Under no circumstances am I going to raise my hand and give him stick for showing the balls to give it a go.

We were torn apart by a rampant Liverpool team - so what. Greater teams than us will suffer similar fates this season. I’ll flip it on its head now and ask for consideration of how he got us organised within 48 hrs to take a point versus Palace.

I know he’s not the answer long term but criticism of his decision is wrong.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024