Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I used to be a violent man 22:00 - Dec 26 with 11641 viewsangryjack

And spent many a hour in cells for it but then realised the errors of my ways but honest a god if his Jenkins crossed my path now I would do time for him
I used to be a violent man on 00:01 - Dec 27 with 4306 viewsN_T_J

Only now seeing your angry direct message!!! No need for name calling!
I used to be a violent man on 00:21 - Dec 27 with 4268 viewsSwanjaxs

I used to be a violent man on 23:03 - Dec 26 by Garyjack

10! As in one of the most violent people ever ever? You do realise you're putting yourself in the 'Vlad the Impaler' category here! Therefore i have to say i don't believe you. i think you are 2, 3 at best.
[Post edited 26 Dec 2017 23:40]

I'd rate myself a solid 3 on the angry scale tbh, i can get quite annoyed when my feathers are ruffled..... saying that give me a slab of Special Vat and I'd gladly kick an old granny in the nuts! Does that make me a 10? 🙁

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

I used to be a violent man on 00:30 - Dec 27 with 4247 viewsspiderboy

I used to be a violent man on 00:21 - Dec 27 by Swanjaxs

I'd rate myself a solid 3 on the angry scale tbh, i can get quite annoyed when my feathers are ruffled..... saying that give me a slab of Special Vat and I'd gladly kick an old granny in the nuts! Does that make me a 10? 🙁

No,but give me a shout just before you do it,i wanna watch
I used to be a violent man on 00:34 - Dec 27 with 4235 viewsBanosswan

All the hard boys, have a scrap together, get it out of your system, then focus on the real issue!

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

I used to be a violent man on 01:23 - Dec 27 with 4191 viewsLoyal

I used to be a violent man on 22:24 - Dec 26 by Brad_Bobbly

Yeah get a grip everyone. Or Angry Jack will get angry!

If you could kindly take your nonsense off here and meet up with the chap and report back I for one would be very grateful.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

I used to be a violent man on 08:30 - Dec 31 with 3948 viewsangryjack

Huw watch your back mush you kunt .....
I used to be a violent man on 08:40 - Dec 31 with 3931 viewsSTID2017

Oh for the days when Mods used to delete stupid, payhetic, threads like this.

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

I used to be a violent man on 09:30 - Dec 31 with 3859 viewsAguycalledJack

I can understand the anger. But, let’s all remember that this site is being monitored. Threads like this can potentially be used against the supporters and undermine the efforts of others.
Login to get fewer ads

I used to be a violent man on 10:11 - Dec 31 with 3830 viewsangryjack

I used to be a violent man on 09:30 - Dec 31 by AguycalledJack

I can understand the anger. But, let’s all remember that this site is being monitored. Threads like this can potentially be used against the supporters and undermine the efforts of others.

Fuk him I'm serious
I used to be a violent man on 10:14 - Dec 31 with 3826 viewsangryjack

I used to be a violent man on 08:40 - Dec 31 by STID2017

If you want protect him you can have it as well mush
I used to be a violent man on 10:21 - Dec 31 with 3811 viewsawayjack

I used to be a violent man on 08:40 - Dec 31 by STID2017

It's a football not knitting forum and fans are right to get angry. Good to see the various supporters groups rounding on the lying greedy wxnkers.
I used to be a violent man on 10:26 - Dec 31 with 3793 viewswhoflungdung

Anger is good ,don't let anyone yell you different

Let it out

Best directing it appropriately ,however

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

I used to be a violent man on 11:09 - Dec 31 with 3753 viewsN_T_J

I used to be a violent man on 10:21 - Dec 31 by awayjack

It's a football not knitting forum and fans are right to get angry. Good to see the various supporters groups rounding on the lying greedy wxnkers.

Its a football forum not a boxing forum.
I used to be a violent man on 11:19 - Dec 31 with 3724 viewsjack_lord

I am hearing more and more people saying that they would do the same if they come face to face with HJ. Madness, as some of them live in Pontardawe.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

I used to be a violent man on 11:21 - Dec 31 with 3714 viewsmonmouth

I used to be a violent man on 11:19 - Dec 31 by jack_lord

I am hearing more and more people saying that they would do the same if they come face to face with HJ. Madness, as some of them live in Pontardawe.

Looking at that other thread, it's a shame we cant point them at Dutchie Van Dickhead. If ever I saw a case for angry jack, there's your man.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

I used to be a violent man on 11:33 - Dec 31 with 3687 views34dfgdf54

I used to be a violent man on 11:21 - Dec 31 by monmouth

Looking at that other thread, it's a shame we cant point them at Dutchie Van Dickhead. If ever I saw a case for angry jack, there's your man.

He put his ticket up on twitter yesterday.

He wasn’t there.

Edit - my seat was directly in front, I didn’t go searching for him like some lunatic.
[Post edited 31 Dec 2017 11:58]
I used to be a violent man on 11:45 - Dec 31 with 3657 viewsjoshdon10

Made my day this thread. “ I use to be a violent man “ 🤣🤣🤣
I used to be a violent man on 15:36 - Dec 31 with 3553 viewsYossarian

I think Jenkins appreciates that there are some out there who would happily swing for him- that’s why he’s now got more ‘close protection’ than Theresa May. Bottom line for me is that I’d rather get even than ‘Get Angry’ and the best way to do that is to frustrate the Consortium’s business plan to scre the profit out of the club and to litigate and winning substantial compensation. Denting the wallet is much better than denting the chin.

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

I used to be a violent man on 15:40 - Dec 31 with 3532 views34dfgdf54

I used to be a violent man on 15:36 - Dec 31 by Yossarian

I think Jenkins appreciates that there are some out there who would happily swing for him- that’s why he’s now got more ‘close protection’ than Theresa May. Bottom line for me is that I’d rather get even than ‘Get Angry’ and the best way to do that is to frustrate the Consortium’s business plan to scre the profit out of the club and to litigate and winning substantial compensation. Denting the wallet is much better than denting the chin.

Get your point but how’s that getting even on him? He’s a multimillionaire out of the club. Normally I wouldn’t begrudge him it, or the others for that matter but the way it was done, f*ck him.
I used to be a violent man on 16:04 - Dec 31 with 3485 viewsYossarian

I used to be a violent man on 15:40 - Dec 31 by 34dfgdf54

Get your point but how’s that getting even on him? He’s a multimillionaire out of the club. Normally I wouldn’t begrudge him it, or the others for that matter but the way it was done, f*ck him.

Well Jenkins would be culpable as the Chairman and Ch. Exec at the time of the sale and I would have thought that there may be some impact to their personal benefit if the sale was deemed unlawful? I’m not a lawyer, but I would have thought there would be some personal liability here.

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

I used to be a violent man on 21:09 - Dec 31 with 3363 viewsawayjack

I used to be a violent man on 11:09 - Dec 31 by N_T_J

Its a football forum not a boxing forum.

Oh well said happy clapper
I used to be a violent man on 21:22 - Dec 31 with 3339 viewsSwanjaxs

Been thinking about this a lot .... so you walk into Debenhams and you spot Huw in the health and beauty section looking at some DIY spray tan treatment.... do you

A: march over and call him a sellout cùnt and shake your fist at him ...or
B: casually walk up alongside him giving him a disapproving look... or
C: conjure up in your head all horrible things you'd like to do to him, but do nothing .... or final option
D: charge over and kick him square In the bolloxs then wait for the old bill to turn up...

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

I used to be a violent man on 21:32 - Dec 31 with 3309 viewsN_T_J

I used to be a violent man on 21:09 - Dec 31 by awayjack

Oh well said happy clapper

Thank you. But if you think going around filling prople in is normal then crack on.
I used to be a violent man on 21:37 - Dec 31 with 3301 viewsJack_Meoff

I used to be a violent man on 21:22 - Dec 31 by Swanjaxs

Been thinking about this a lot .... so you walk into Debenhams and you spot Huw in the health and beauty section looking at some DIY spray tan treatment.... do you

A: march over and call him a sellout cùnt and shake your fist at him ...or
B: casually walk up alongside him giving him a disapproving look... or
C: conjure up in your head all horrible things you'd like to do to him, but do nothing .... or final option
D: charge over and kick him square In the bolloxs then wait for the old bill to turn up...

I’d go for E:Purchase said spray tan then squirt enough of it in his face that results in him resembling a big nosed Oompa Loompa until about June. Then scarper.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

I used to be a violent man on 21:43 - Dec 31 with 3287 viewsSwanjaxs

I used to be a violent man on 21:37 - Dec 31 by Jack_Meoff

I’d go for E:Purchase said spray tan then squirt enough of it in his face that results in him resembling a big nosed Oompa Loompa until about June. Then scarper.

E sounds good 👍

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024