Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Paul Clement! 22:33 - Dec 26 with 12247 viewsCroftyjack

I feel after tonight that we may just see what the guy brought to us....never really got thrashed under him not by result anyway.
Did he make us ultra defensive to keep us in games with the shit at his disposal and hopefully nick it..we were in most games under him so mayabe just maybe like we were under Guidolin setting up the team knowing what tools he has to use.
What a furkin mess this is and there is no way to save us!
Paul Clement! on 18:28 - Mar 23 with 3181 viewsAl_Bundy

Extremely dull Manager appointed to an extremely dull club .... great match
Paul Clement! on 20:04 - Mar 23 with 3103 viewsmajorraglan

Good luck to him, saved the club’s bacon last season, didn’t work for him this season.

The king is dead, long live the king.

Time to move on
Paul Clement! on 20:06 - Mar 23 with 3100 viewsDr_Winston

If he's learned that coaching a team is about more than defensive shape then he might do well. If he hasn't then he'll probably fail again.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Paul Clement! on 20:24 - Mar 23 with 3080 viewsicecoldjack

Paul Clement! on 20:06 - Mar 23 by Dr_Winston

If he's learned that coaching a team is about more than defensive shape then he might do well. If he hasn't then he'll probably fail again.

Pretty much sums it up . good luck to him .
Paul Clement! on 21:03 - Mar 23 with 3054 viewsswanforthemoney

Reading play Cardiff last game of the regular season. Good luck PC

I stand in the North Stand

N/A. on 23:38 - Mar 23 with 3000 viewsHuw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 22:41]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

Paul Clement! on 23:49 - Mar 23 with 2991 viewsGlyn1

Paul Clement! on 08:42 - Dec 27 by monmouth

I think it has to get quite a bit worse before it can get better. It has taken the best part of 5 years of mismanagement to get us into this state. If I had to bet I would say our future will now mirror Bolton and Blackburn, rudderless, divided and a shell of what was, pining for better days.

Hard to see where this ends up in the longer term now, but in the short term I'd be very surprised if we are not going to league 1. We are a total mess, on and off the field.

Happy New Year.

And yet you'll turn up for all of our remaining games ... Masochist!

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Paul Clement! on 23:50 - Mar 23 with 2989 viewsbuilthjack

In his interview he said that he always wanted to be in charge of Modou Barrow. So he could share a few of his wives.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Login to get fewer ads

Paul Clement! on 10:16 - Mar 24 with 2876 viewsmonmouth

Paul Clement! on 23:49 - Mar 23 by Glyn1

And yet you'll turn up for all of our remaining games ... Masochist!

That’s where I think we were going if we’d kept Clement. Terrible football, terrible ‘philosophy’ and heading for less than 25 points. We would be where West Brom are but with a dangerous cash flow and ultimate owners (hello Mindy & co) that wanted their money back. Plus an expensive stadium lease to service and full maintenance.

We’re not out of the woods yet neither.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Paul Clement! on 10:45 - Mar 24 with 2844 viewslonglostjack

Paul Clement! on 10:16 - Mar 24 by monmouth

That’s where I think we were going if we’d kept Clement. Terrible football, terrible ‘philosophy’ and heading for less than 25 points. We would be where West Brom are but with a dangerous cash flow and ultimate owners (hello Mindy & co) that wanted their money back. Plus an expensive stadium lease to service and full maintenance.

We’re not out of the woods yet neither.

Talking of the stadium lease, I wonder whether the Trust has read the small print yet and whether they've formed an opinion that they'd like to share with their members?

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Paul Clement! on 10:56 - Mar 24 with 2835 viewsDafyddHuw

Paul Clement! on 08:55 - Mar 22 by STID2017

So you have to dig back to a post (which was correct and on point BTW) which I contributed to in December to have a dig at me ?
The actions of a sad and desperate man who is losing what little credibility they may have had.
[Post edited 22 Mar 2018 9:04]

He's never had any credibility. The guy's (I assume he's male) a feckin embarrassment.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024