Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sydney - AC/DC 23:51 - Dec 26 with 1955 viewsBurryPortJack

Went to Burleigh Street, Burwood yesterday to see the Young’s family home, incredible to think of the talent that came from that tiny house.
Still flowers being laid for Malcolm, surprised how many people were there also.
The biggest shock was going to the Albert recording studios and seeing Angus’s school uniform, it was tiny and I’m sure a boy of 11 would fit in it.
So glad a grew up on AC/DC.....
Sydney - AC/DC on 23:54 - Dec 26 with 1942 viewsDarran

Photos please.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Sydney - AC/DC on 00:34 - Dec 27 with 1908 viewsBurryPortJack

Sydney - AC/DC on 23:54 - Dec 26 by Darran

Photos please.

Didn’t have my phone on me yesterday Dar, but I’m going again tomorrow so I’ll get some then for you.
Sydney - AC/DC on 19:23 - Jan 1 with 1755 viewsDarran

Here are BurryPortJacks pics of the legends home. 🤘🏻

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Sydney - AC/DC on 01:21 - Jan 2 with 1615 viewsBurryPortJack

While in Sydney I spent the afternoon with a guy called Larry Page, he was the producer of the Kinks and the Troggs. He also produced and I think wrote Chelsea’s blue is the colour.
But he has a soft spot for the Swans, his family are from the Mumbles and I’m sure he said he was one of 7 brothers.
When he moved to Sydney he did a lot of work with the Easy Beats and Harry Vanda. Really interesting guy to talk to.

I had to ask him his views on Brian Johnson taking over from Bon Scott? His opinion was they made the best match they could have made. And George and Malcolm Young had both told him they couldn’t have picked better.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024