Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Phil 00:52 - Dec 27 with 2731 viewsSmellyplumz

You still think we'll stay up?

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Phil on 09:16 - Dec 27 with 2633 viewsPhil_S

Never believed we will stay up this season.

You're getting this confused with previous seasons where I have maintained there were three worse teams than us

This year, there isn't even one.

Odd thread. Very odd,
Phil on 10:26 - Dec 27 with 2485 viewscostalotta

Phil on 09:16 - Dec 27 by Phil_S

Never believed we will stay up this season.

You're getting this confused with previous seasons where I have maintained there were three worse teams than us

This year, there isn't even one.

Odd thread. Very odd,

Is an odd thread. But I do seem to be remembering you thought last year we'd go down (along with me and many others), but the year before your correctly predicted we'd stay up just after firing Monk. But I have consumed a lot of alcohol.
Phil on 10:34 - Dec 27 with 2449 viewsMrSwerve

I'd like all the Phils of PS's opinions on this.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Phil on 11:59 - Dec 27 with 2263 viewsPhil_S

Phil on 10:26 - Dec 27 by costalotta

Is an odd thread. But I do seem to be remembering you thought last year we'd go down (along with me and many others), but the year before your correctly predicted we'd stay up just after firing Monk. But I have consumed a lot of alcohol.

Last year was indeed the first year I felt we would go down

This year it’s been evident for months that we will -?the lack of creativity is painfully obvious

It is an odd thread though as a view 2 years ago is t relevant to now ?
Phil on 12:06 - Dec 27 with 2211 viewsSmellyplumz

Phil on 11:59 - Dec 27 by Phil_S

Last year was indeed the first year I felt we would go down

This year it’s been evident for months that we will -?the lack of creativity is painfully obvious

It is an odd thread though as a view 2 years ago is t relevant to now ?

I was asking you about this season not any other season and I remember you saying that we would stay up last season, but not really that odd compared to some of the stuff the trust has pulled over the years. What's really odd is how some many fans still view you in such high regard when you and the trust have really let down the fans in regards to the club.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024