Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Clydach Murders 09:30 - Dec 27 with 26188 viewsNeath_Jack

The search function doesn't work for me, so i'm starting this one...

I had the book for Christmas, and had a quick look at it last night and in the prologue it states "This is the story of an appalling crime and the flawed police investigation that followed. It is based mainly on first hand reports from the South Wales Evening Post..."

That has made me want to bin the book already.

I shall however, read it and report back with my findings.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Clydach Murders on 10:35 - Feb 1 with 4285 viewsNeath_Jack

Clydach Murders on 10:29 - Feb 1 by Dr_Winston

I've dealt with enough nutters in my time to suggest that "motive" is a moot point sometimes. The most insignificant little thing can be enough to set some people off.

You work(ed) in a job centre, hardly front line Bellmarsh staff.

People are different, despite similar actions.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

Clydach Murders on 11:39 - Feb 1 with 4213 viewswhiterock

Clydach Murders on 15:57 - Dec 31 by Neath_Jack

If it's passed about that easily, how do you explain zero DNA from Morris being anywhere in the house?

You say zero DNA of Morris in the house, so if he was having an affair with Miss Power and openly says he was there on the Friday when he lost his gold chain, why wasn't there any DNA of Morris there on Sunday?
Clydach Murders on 12:43 - Feb 1 with 4124 viewsClydachian

Clydach Murders on 11:39 - Feb 1 by whiterock

You say zero DNA of Morris in the house, so if he was having an affair with Miss Power and openly says he was there on the Friday when he lost his gold chain, why wasn't there any DNA of Morris there on Sunday?

Exactly, the DNA evidence can work both ways.
He changed his story a number of times when different evidence was provided by the police.
I was living in Clydach at the time, and Morris was in trouble regularly which involved weapons most of the time. After the murders, nothing not a peep out of him. I guarantee the Dawson family would never want someone innocent convicted of this, they are all 100% sure it was Morris.
Morris is a vile human being and will rot in jail.
Clydach Murders on 13:12 - Feb 1 with 4083 viewsNeath_Jack

I’ve no idea butt, you?

Clydach Murders on 13:21 - Feb 1 with 4064 viewsFlashberryjack

I don't know for sure, but I would have thought with all the cross contamination of DNA from the firemen when they removed the bodies, plus the fire, any DNA samples would be inadmissible evidence.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Clydach Murders on 13:49 - Feb 1 with 4032 viewsWingstandwood

Clydach Murders on 13:21 - Feb 1 by Flashberryjack

I don't know for sure, but I would have thought with all the cross contamination of DNA from the firemen when they removed the bodies, plus the fire, any DNA samples would be inadmissible evidence.

It's rather ironic, that on many occasions there is no convicting DNA of a guilty criminal left at a crime scene whilst there is indeed innocent (unrelated to crime) DNA found belonging to others. Benign, law abiding visitors do not generally tend to walk around a house covering up their hands , wiping stuff and pouring/spraying chemicals at strategic points etc etc.

A recent Swansea Crown Court case, a few months back would have been very educational regarding DNA evidence subject matter.... It involved a burglary gang....Experts explained in depth about standard burglar./criminal action to prevent detection....It also mentioned (coincidentally) an earlier claim by myself that burglars, criminals and murderers do indeed wipe light switches and door handles... There was also explanation about innocent cross transference i.e. known in the trade as secondary transfer and tertiary transfer.

Argus!

Clydach Murders on 14:32 - Feb 1 with 3966 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Clydach Murders on 10:29 - Feb 1 by Dr_Winston

I've dealt with enough nutters in my time to suggest that "motive" is a moot point sometimes. The most insignificant little thing can be enough to set some people off.

Yes, fair enough in a pub someone flips over nothing or the wrong word taken the wrong way but enough to murder 4 people? Kids included? I’ve still my doubts

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Clydach Murders on 14:49 - Feb 1 with 3937 viewsWingstandwood

Clydach Murders on 14:32 - Feb 1 by Brynmill_Jack

Yes, fair enough in a pub someone flips over nothing or the wrong word taken the wrong way but enough to murder 4 people? Kids included? I’ve still my doubts

Oh dear, he attacked an innocent (unconnected to murders) individual from behind with an iron bar, that innocent individual required 5 hours of neurosurgery, further requiring two weeks in intensive care. That individual would have been murdered but managed to jump out of a window and escape.

Now that innocent individual was attacked with utterly inexplicable murderous ferocity. For absolutely no real reason whatsoever.

Argus!

Login to get fewer ads

Clydach Murders on 14:54 - Feb 1 with 3919 viewsFlashberryjack

Clydach Murders on 14:32 - Feb 1 by Brynmill_Jack

The guy was an absolute nutter, and a thug.

Hello

Clydach Murders on 14:59 - Feb 1 with 3912 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Clydach Murders on 14:49 - Feb 1 by Wingstandwood

Oh dear, he attacked an innocent (unconnected to murders) individual from behind with an iron bar, that innocent individual required 5 hours of neurosurgery, further requiring two weeks in intensive care. That individual would have been murdered but managed to jump out of a window and escape.

Now that innocent individual was attacked with utterly inexplicable murderous ferocity. For absolutely no real reason whatsoever.

For all I know you could work for the police or the cps and in that case would know far more than most of us. I’m just going on what little I’ve read.

He may very well have been a horrible b*stard who was inherently violent. Does that necessarily follow that he would horribly murder two little girls and their defenceless grandmother because their mother wouldn’t sh*g him anymore?

Clydach Murders on 15:03 - Feb 1 with 3902 viewsFlashberryjack

Clydach Murders on 14:59 - Feb 1 by Brynmill_Jack

For all I know you could work for the police or the cps and in that case would know far more than most of us. I’m just going on what little I’ve read.

He may very well have been a horrible b*stard who was inherently violent. Does that necessarily follow that he would horribly murder two little girls and their defenceless grandmother because their mother wouldn’t sh*g him anymore?

Well 2 Judge and Juries heard all the evidence and found him guilty.

Hello

Clydach Murders on 15:10 - Feb 1 with 3896 viewsClydachian

Clydach Murders on 14:59 - Feb 1 by Brynmill_Jack

“Anymore” ?? Mandy despised him, she would never have gone near him !!
He denied the chain was his and said he lost it, that was until they proved it was his and then he claimed he was sleeping with her ??
Clydach Murders on 15:16 - Feb 1 with 3882 viewsWingstandwood

Clydach Murders on 15:10 - Feb 1 by Clydachian

He denied the chain was his and said he lost it, that was until they proved it was his and then he claimed he was sleeping with her ??

To further add, he had previously assaulted Mandy and on another entirely unconnected occasion Mandy suffered an extreme physical reaction, after bearing witness to yet another one of his psychopathic-frenzied rages.

Argus!

Clydach Murders on 15:57 - Feb 1 with 3839 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Clydach Murders on 15:10 - Feb 1 by Clydachian

Fair enough. I have misread the situation and thought they were having an affair. So the motive is now even more mysterious.

Clydach Murders on 16:01 - Feb 1 with 3831 viewsFlashberryjack

Clydach Murders on 15:57 - Feb 1 by Brynmill_Jack

Fair enough. I have misread the situation and thought they were having an affair. So the motive is now even more mysterious.

Violent nutters don't need much of a motive to commit murder.

Hello

Clydach Murders on 16:05 - Feb 1 with 3825 viewsWingstandwood

Clydach Murders on 15:57 - Feb 1 by Brynmill_Jack

Nah, not mysterious whatsoever! Because there is another possible motive, potential violence trigger that was mentioned in court and of which BBC reporter Penny Roberts went as far to mention after the second trial.

The trouble is with unbalanced psycho's on an amphetamine spree? Anything can set them off!

Argus!

Clydach Murders on 16:12 - Feb 1 with 3803 viewsClydachian

I’ve had experience of Morris, and I promise you he was more than capable of bludgeoning women and children. And for the people who are supporting him “you are deluded” and wasting your time. He isn’t ever getting out !!
Clydach Murders on 16:14 - Feb 1 with 3793 viewsBanosswan

Clydach Murders on 16:12 - Feb 1 by Clydachian

I’ve had experience of Morris, and I promise you he was more than capable of bludgeoning women and children. And for the people who are supporting him “you are deluded” and wasting your time. He isn’t ever getting out !!

It's futile, people will always keep shouting conspiracy.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Clydach Murders on 16:30 - Feb 1 with 3768 viewsBest_loser

Clydach Murders on 16:14 - Feb 1 by Banosswan

It's futile, people will always keep shouting conspiracy.

If somebody can show who and how the murders were committed by someone else , I can't see anything changing for Morris

His history of violence makes most people think he should be in prison if he did it or not, that's understandable
Clydach Murders on 16:59 - Feb 1 with 3731 viewsFlashberryjack

Clydach Murders on 16:30 - Feb 1 by Best_loser

If somebody can show who and how the murders were committed by someone else , I can't see anything changing for Morris

His history of violence makes most people think he should be in prison if he did it or not, that's understandable

Evidence has put him in prison, not his violent history.

Hello

Clydach Murders on 17:35 - Feb 1 with 3693 viewstheloneranger

Clydach Murders on 20:43 - Dec 31 by Neath_Jack

One had already quit before the murders, i believe one of the brothers never returned to serve.

Morris' solicitor from the first trial ended up f*cked too, due to his dodgy practice of representing Morris and the Lewis brothers at the same time. I also believe that he had to pay the court costs of the trial due that.

David Hutchison from Goldstones in Swansea represented both the Lewis brothers in July 2000.

When Morris was arrested on the 20th March 2001 he immediately asked for Hutchinson ... (who had been a Det. Insp. in the Met) ... to represent him, because he'd acted on his behalf previously. When Hutchinson arrived at the police station the custody officer on advice from the CPS asked him to consider the question of conflict of interest.

Hutchinson then advised Morris that he had acted previously for the Lewis brothers, but Morris then signed a document stating that he wanted Hutchinson to represent him.

The Lewis brothers also had no objection to Hutchinson representing Morris.
[Post edited 1 Feb 2020 17:38]

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Clydach Murders on 19:14 - Feb 1 with 3603 viewsmajorraglan

Clydach Murders on 17:35 - Feb 1 by theloneranger

David Hutchison from Goldstones in Swansea represented both the Lewis brothers in July 2000.

When Morris was arrested on the 20th March 2001 he immediately asked for Hutchinson ... (who had been a Det. Insp. in the Met) ... to represent him, because he'd acted on his behalf previously. When Hutchinson arrived at the police station the custody officer on advice from the CPS asked him to consider the question of conflict of interest.

Hutchinson then advised Morris that he had acted previously for the Lewis brothers, but Morris then signed a document stating that he wanted Hutchinson to represent him.

The Lewis brothers also had no objection to Hutchinson representing Morris.
[Post edited 1 Feb 2020 17:38]

The question of conflict of interest is purely a matter for the solicitor in question. If the clients have had everything explained to them and are happy then to my mind unless there is clearly some irrefutable malpractice then that is it. The client Morris knew the score.
Clydach Murders on 19:37 - Feb 1 with 3578 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Clydach Murders on 16:05 - Feb 1 by Wingstandwood

Nah, not mysterious whatsoever! Because there is another possible motive, potential violence trigger that was mentioned in court and of which BBC reporter Penny Roberts went as far to mention after the second trial.

The trouble is with unbalanced psycho's on an amphetamine spree? Anything can set them off!

What was the other motive then?

Clydach Murders on 23:21 - Feb 2 with 3324 viewsJack123

Clydach Murders on 19:37 - Feb 1 by Brynmill_Jack

What was the other motive then?

I think the copper brothers did it.. Just from the bits of evidence I have read.. If the swp were not guilty in this, why the hell did they ferk the case up so much?

I have read stuff in the past that dai morris, was clued up forensically, absolute bull shit, the only one clued up to destroy forensic evidence was one of the police first on scene, how convenient.

libera nos a malo

Clydach Murders on 03:00 - Feb 3 with 3266 viewsClydachian

Clydach Murders on 23:21 - Feb 2 by Jack123

I think the copper brothers did it.. Just from the bits of evidence I have read.. If the swp were not guilty in this, why the hell did they ferk the case up so much?

I have read stuff in the past that dai morris, was clued up forensically, absolute bull shit, the only one clued up to destroy forensic evidence was one of the police first on scene, how convenient.

Try researching all the evidence before making a statement like that, you are either deluded or like many others have a grudge against the police.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024