Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Clydach Murders 09:30 - Dec 27 with 26192 viewsNeath_Jack

The search function doesn't work for me, so i'm starting this one...

I had the book for Christmas, and had a quick look at it last night and in the prologue it states "This is the story of an appalling crime and the flawed police investigation that followed. It is based mainly on first hand reports from the South Wales Evening Post..."

That has made me want to bin the book already.

I shall however, read it and report back with my findings.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Clydach Murders on 06:54 - Feb 3 with 3121 viewsGlastonbury

Clydach Murders on 03:00 - Feb 3 by Clydachian

Try researching all the evidence before making a statement like that, you are either deluded or like many others have a grudge against the police.

The thing is mate We have had just had 2 books come out that all the evidence has been researched for 5 years by a man with a far superior brain than u and I. There clearly was evidence left out of those trials and you don't have to have a grudge against the police or be deluded to come up with an opinion ` Hang on something not right here ` now answer this

Have SWP got it wrong before ? Yes on more than 1 occasions. Darvells etc

Eric Williams his cousin drank in same pub as me at time and always said he didn't do it Eric mistake was telling someone he bought the replacement chain Morris didn't trust the police and that's why he lied.
Clydach Murders on 10:49 - Feb 3 with 2987 views1983

I've just started reading this and I'm up to chapter 7 so can't comment on the whole thing yet but what is obvious from the start is the SWP went into self preservation mode straight away and covering up for their own whether they were guilty or not

Alison Lewis car seen outside 9 Kelvin Rd in the early hours of the day of the murders ?

Stuart Lewis whilst on duty goes missing in his car for 3 hours in the early hours of the day pf the murders and denies he ever left?

Alison Lewis freshly showered back in Kelvin Rd at 06:00am the day of the murders

Why was the e-fit of the man (looked like one of the Lewis coppers carrying a bag wearing what looked like a police jacket on ) seen walking up Kelvin road in the early hours of the day of the murders never mentioned or shown on crime stoppers/crime watch?

A week later Alison Lewis is admitted to a psychiatric hospital she is aggressive,necessitating the use of restraining by 8 members of staff and never questioned for 2 weeks due to her "condition"

Just a few questions need answering there let alone all the other sh!t??

Clydach Murders on 11:33 - Feb 3 with 2950 viewsWingstandwood

Clydach Murders on 06:54 - Feb 3 by Glastonbury

The thing is mate We have had just had 2 books come out that all the evidence has been researched for 5 years by a man with a far superior brain than u and I. There clearly was evidence left out of those trials and you don't have to have a grudge against the police or be deluded to come up with an opinion ` Hang on something not right here ` now answer this

Eric Williams his cousin drank in same pub as me at time and always said he didn't do it Eric mistake was telling someone he bought the replacement chain Morris didn't trust the police and that's why he lied.

Bit of advice, regarding your critique of that solicitor along with his 5 years of research?

There are individuals out there, who know far more than what they are actually letting on regarding what is NOT in the public domain, and there is indeed confidential information shared amongst a select few that the likes of yourself are more than obviously utterly oblivious to.

Argus!

Clydach Murders on 11:40 - Feb 3 with 2940 viewsjackrmee

Clydach Murders on 11:33 - Feb 3 by Wingstandwood

Bit of advice, regarding your critique of that solicitor along with his 5 years of research?

There are individuals out there, who know far more than what they are actually letting on regarding what is NOT in the public domain, and there is indeed confidential information shared amongst a select few that the likes of yourself are more than obviously utterly oblivious to.

SO are you saying that you are in the "select few that the likes of yourself are more than obviously utterly oblivious to."?

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Clydach Murders on 12:30 - Feb 3 with 2878 viewstheloneranger

Clydach Murders on 10:49 - Feb 3 by 1983

I've just started reading this and I'm up to chapter 7 so can't comment on the whole thing yet but what is obvious from the start is the SWP went into self preservation mode straight away and covering up for their own whether they were guilty or not

Alison Lewis car seen outside 9 Kelvin Rd in the early hours of the day of the murders ?

Stuart Lewis whilst on duty goes missing in his car for 3 hours in the early hours of the day pf the murders and denies he ever left?

Alison Lewis freshly showered back in Kelvin Rd at 06:00am the day of the murders

Why was the e-fit of the man (looked like one of the Lewis coppers carrying a bag wearing what looked like a police jacket on ) seen walking up Kelvin road in the early hours of the day of the murders never mentioned or shown on crime stoppers/crime watch?

A week later Alison Lewis is admitted to a psychiatric hospital she is aggressive,necessitating the use of restraining by 8 members of staff and never questioned for 2 weeks due to her "condition"

Just a few questions need answering there let alone all the other sh!t??

If it's ... "obvious from the start is the SWP went into self preservation mode straight away and covering up for their own whether they were guilty or not" ...

Then WHY did the Lewis brothers with their then solicitor David Hutchinson ( also would become the solicitor to Morris) make formal complaints against 18 police officers of all ranks from constable to Detective Superintendent. They also made a complaint against the Chief Constable of South Wales!!

These complaints included perjury, attempting to pervert the course of justice, wrongful arrest, disclosure of confidential information, inappropriate disclosure of sensitive information, etc.

This doesn't seem a very sensible action to take if you know that the SWP are in your corner.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Clydach Murders on 14:06 - Feb 3 with 2782 viewswhiterock

Clydach Murders on 12:30 - Feb 3 by theloneranger

If it's ... "obvious from the start is the SWP went into self preservation mode straight away and covering up for their own whether they were guilty or not" ...

Then WHY did the Lewis brothers with their then solicitor David Hutchinson ( also would become the solicitor to Morris) make formal complaints against 18 police officers of all ranks from constable to Detective Superintendent. They also made a complaint against the Chief Constable of South Wales!!

These complaints included perjury, attempting to pervert the course of justice, wrongful arrest, disclosure of confidential information, inappropriate disclosure of sensitive information, etc.

This doesn't seem a very sensible action to take if you know that the SWP are in your corner.

Also, if one of the police did do it how would he/she know exactly where to get rid of Morris' DNA who by his own admission was there on the Friday when he lost his gold chain. His DNA would have been everywhere and however forensically aware the police were they couldn't guess where Morris had been in the house the day before to clean up.
The gold chain plays a massive part of the evidence, did he actually leave it there on the Friday after claiming for months that it wasn't his?, was it actually left there on the Saturday? and was he actually having an affair with Miss Power?
Clydach Murders on 14:46 - Feb 3 with 2743 viewsGlastonbury

Clydach Murders on 14:06 - Feb 3 by whiterock

Also, if one of the police did do it how would he/she know exactly where to get rid of Morris' DNA who by his own admission was there on the Friday when he lost his gold chain. His DNA would have been everywhere and however forensically aware the police were they couldn't guess where Morris had been in the house the day before to clean up.
The gold chain plays a massive part of the evidence, did he actually leave it there on the Friday after claiming for months that it wasn't his?, was it actually left there on the Saturday? and was he actually having an affair with Miss Power?

Where was Morris DNA ? They can't find any at the scene why don't they do a DNA test now on the baton of whatever else they have ? DNA technology is far advanced now than 20 years ago
Clydach Murders on 14:50 - Feb 3 with 2737 viewsClydachian

Clydach Murders on 06:54 - Feb 3 by Glastonbury

We’re you at the trial?
You think the book has all the evidence in it ?
Login to get fewer ads

Clydach Murders on 15:12 - Feb 3 with 2721 viewsFlashberryjack

Clydach Murders on 14:50 - Feb 3 by Clydachian

We’re you at the trial?

If there is a retrial(which there won't be) maybe best if the jury just read the book rather than listen to detailed evidence.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Clydach Murders on 20:39 - Feb 3 with 2550 viewsGlastonbury

We’re you at the trial?

The author didn't do this for Morris he did it to teach students and this is his findings
Clydach Murders on 20:54 - Feb 3 with 2525 viewsGlastonbury

We’re you at the trial?

Do u believe all the evidence was shown at the trials
Clydach Murders on 20:54 - Feb 3 with 2521 viewsGowerjack

Clydach Murders on 20:39 - Feb 3 by Glastonbury

The author didn't do this for Morris he did it to teach students and this is his findings

Which book are you referring too please?

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Clydach Murders on 20:55 - Feb 3 with 2520 viewsNotLoyal

Clydach Murders on 20:54 - Feb 3 by Glastonbury

The evidence ? Yes.
The unused material ? Another question.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Clydach Murders on 21:03 - Feb 3 with 2498 viewsGlastonbury

Clydach Murders on 20:54 - Feb 3 by Gowerjack

Which book are you referring too please?

Clydach murders
Clydach Murders on 21:06 - Feb 3 with 2495 viewsFlashberryjack

Clydach Murders on 20:54 - Feb 3 by Glastonbury

Probably some inadmissible evidence from the prosecution, just like many murder trials.

The Dawson family seem to think the police got the right person, which should speak volumes, but don't let that get in the way of a good conspiracy theory.
[Post edited 3 Feb 2020 21:11]

Hello

Clydach Murders on 21:15 - Feb 3 with 2476 viewsSwanjaxs

Dai used to drink in the Kings back in the day.

Drank Stella till it came out of his ears he did.

Got himself banned from the Raven many times.

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Clydach Murders on 21:49 - Feb 3 with 2436 viewsClydachian

Clydach Murders on 20:39 - Feb 3 by Glastonbury

There’s only one reason he wrote this book, to make money !!
Clydach Murders on 22:17 - Feb 3 with 2382 viewsBanosswan

Clydach Murders on 21:49 - Feb 3 by Clydachian

There’s only one reason he wrote this book, to make money !!

Absolutely. Playing up to people like the imbeciles on this board.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Clydach Murders on 08:32 - Feb 4 with 2277 views1983

Clydach Murders on 21:15 - Feb 3 by Swanjaxs

Dai used to drink in the Kings back in the day.

Drank Stella till it came out of his ears he did.

Got himself banned from the Raven many times.

No more further questions then your honour

Clydach Murders on 08:35 - Feb 4 with 2272 views1983

Clydach Murders on 21:06 - Feb 3 by Flashberryjack

Probably some inadmissible evidence from the prosecution, just like many murder trials.

The Dawson family seem to think the police got the right person, which should speak volumes, but don't let that get in the way of a good conspiracy theory.
[Post edited 3 Feb 2020 21:11]

And another family called Morris think he's innocent so on your basis we are back to square one then
[Post edited 4 Feb 2020 8:35]

Clydach Murders on 08:51 - Feb 4 with 2258 viewsjackrmee

Clydach Murders on 14:06 - Feb 3 by whiterock

Why would the police eve want to get rid of Morris' dna?

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Clydach Murders on 09:15 - Feb 4 with 2238 viewswhiterock

Clydach Murders on 08:51 - Feb 4 by jackrmee

Why would the police eve want to get rid of Morris' dna?

If I was Morris, I'd be trying to prove that I was having the affair and that I was there on the Friday, or is it made up, I get that if you are having an affair, you don't broadcast it but someone, other than Morris must know.
Also, he tells the police that he walks to Llangyfelach in the pouring down rain, gets to the roundabout and turns back as he realises he doesn't have the keys to his parents house, didn't he have a bolt hole on Llangyfelach road? My point here is that its unlikely that you take every set of key you own on one key ring so its possible that he would have known before setting off from the New Inn that he didn't have either set of keys?
I'm also a little suspicious that he put a wash on when he got home at 3am, he'd been walking for hours (his version of the story), a fact that he'd been drinking heavily too, the last thing he would have done is thought of putting a wash on.
Clydach Murders on 17:21 - Feb 4 with 2105 viewsGlastonbury

Clydach Murders on 09:15 - Feb 4 by whiterock

If I was Morris, I'd be trying to prove that I was having the affair and that I was there on the Friday, or is it made up, I get that if you are having an affair, you don't broadcast it but someone, other than Morris must know.
Also, he tells the police that he walks to Llangyfelach in the pouring down rain, gets to the roundabout and turns back as he realises he doesn't have the keys to his parents house, didn't he have a bolt hole on Llangyfelach road? My point here is that its unlikely that you take every set of key you own on one key ring so its possible that he would have known before setting off from the New Inn that he didn't have either set of keys?
I'm also a little suspicious that he put a wash on when he got home at 3am, he'd been walking for hours (his version of the story), a fact that he'd been drinking heavily too, the last thing he would have done is thought of putting a wash on.

Putting a wash on ??? Or do u mean watch ? Having a wash yea but I've never put a wash on ?
Clydach Murders on 18:01 - Feb 4 with 2065 viewsFlashberryjack

Clydach Murders on 08:35 - Feb 4 by 1983

And another family called Morris think he's innocent so on your basis we are back to square one then
[Post edited 4 Feb 2020 8:35]

Do they ?

Hello

Clydach Murders on 19:45 - Feb 4 with 1994 viewsGlastonbury

Clydach Murders on 18:01 - Feb 4 by Flashberryjack

Do they ?

Of course haven't u seen the Free Dai Morris threads on Facebook the family would have disowned him if they though he was guilty
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024