Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Poll: Which former manager would you most like to see back in charge now 12:50 - Dec 27 with 2864 viewsShaky

Poll: Which former manager would you most like to see back in charge now

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Poll: Which former manager would you most like to see back in charge now on 12:50 - Dec 27 with 2857 viewsShaky

Ignoring any practicalities; purely based on wishful thinking..

Misology -- It's a bitch

Poll: Which former manager would you most like to see back in charge now on 12:52 - Dec 27 with 2844 viewsDarran

You forgot the none option.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Poll: Which former manager would you most like to see back in charge now on 13:01 - Dec 27 with 2802 viewsdobjack2

None of them.

We need a manager and a captain on the pitch that would scare or threaten the gutless b@stards into playing for their shirts.
Poll: Which former manager would you most like to see back in charge now on 13:04 - Dec 27 with 2792 viewsShaky

Poll: Which former manager would you most like to see back in charge now on 13:01 - Dec 27 by dobjack2

None of them.

We need a manager and a captain on the pitch that would scare or threaten the gutless b@stards into playing for their shirts.

i think it is probably too late for that rationally speaking, although i could potentially see Kaplan throwing some money at survival in the next few weeks.

That said I believe the runes have been cast, and that some period of consolidation and rebuilding is what is required for the long term future of the clooob.
[Post edited 27 Dec 2017 13:05]

Misology -- It's a bitch

Poll: Which former manager would you most like to see back in charge now on 13:11 - Dec 27 with 2745 viewsexiledclaseboy

Rodgers. Clearly the best manager out of that lot.

Poll: Tory leader

Poll: Which former manager would you most like to see back in charge now on 13:13 - Dec 27 with 2730 viewsShaky

. . oh and a fairly substantial chunk of capital, as and when Kaplan & Co wash their hands of the situation.

Misology -- It's a bitch

Poll: Which former manager would you most like to see back in charge now on 13:15 - Dec 27 with 2711 viewsShaky

Poll: Which former manager would you most like to see back in charge now on 13:11 - Dec 27 by exiledclaseboy

Perhaps, but nobody has the talent spottiing ability and magnetism of Laudrup, on a pound for pound spent basis. Nobody.

Misology -- It's a bitch

Poll: Which former manager would you most like to see back in charge now on 13:16 - Dec 27 with 2704 viewsdobjack2

Poll: Which former manager would you most like to see back in charge now on 13:04 - Dec 27 by Shaky

i think it is probably too late for that rationally speaking, although i could potentially see Kaplan throwing some money at survival in the next few weeks.

That said I believe the runes have been cast, and that some period of consolidation and rebuilding is what is required for the long term future of the clooob.
[Post edited 27 Dec 2017 13:05]

Yep, Long term needs a root and branch change, but i’d Like to see a few people that could install a bit of fight in the players.

We will need that to stay in the championship with the shower that we’ve got.
Login to get fewer ads

Poll: Which former manager would you most like to see back in charge now on 13:17 - Dec 27 with 2703 viewsexiledclaseboy

Poll: Which former manager would you most like to see back in charge now on 13:15 - Dec 27 by Shaky

Perhaps, but nobody has the talent spottiing ability and magnetism of Laudrup, on a pound for pound spent basis. Nobody.

You asked, I said. Put a gun to my head and ask me to choose between the two and it would be Rodgers for me. Every time. Other opinions etc.

Poll: Tory leader

Poll: Which former manager would you most like to see back in charge now on 13:23 - Dec 27 with 2687 viewspencoedjack

Poll: Which former manager would you most like to see back in charge now on 13:15 - Dec 27 by Shaky

Laudrup all day long for me
Poll: Which former manager would you most like to see back in charge now on 13:54 - Dec 27 with 2612 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Are you sure about that spotting ability?
I always thought it was his Agent who had the eye.
Plus I don't think he could ever work with Jenkins again.

Out of those only Guidolin has the right Premier league relegation dog fight experience, but is probably too "nice" to kick our lot.
Whereas Rodgers has experience at gaining promotion, but not really of rebuilding a Team from almost scratch.
Poll: Which former manager would you most like to see back in charge now on 13:59 - Dec 27 with 2602 viewsShaky

Poll: Which former manager would you most like to see back in charge now on 13:54 - Dec 27 by A_Fans_Dad

Are you sure about that spotting ability?
I always thought it was his Agent who had the eye.
Plus I don't think he could ever work with Jenkins again.

Out of those only Guidolin has the right Premier league relegation dog fight experience, but is probably too "nice" to kick our lot.
Whereas Rodgers has experience at gaining promotion, but not really of rebuilding a Team from almost scratch.

Whatever, Toots is quite clearly an integral part of Team Laudrup.

Misology -- It's a bitch

Poll: Which former manager would you most like to see back in charge now on 21:17 - Dec 27 with 2419 viewsCeejay

Frank Burrows would speak some truths to our lot. I think he would have a few for our chairman too.
Poll: Which former manager would you most like to see back in charge now on 21:45 - Dec 27 with 2348 viewsjeza739

Who the kin hell voted for Bradley !!!!
Poll: Which former manager would you most like to see back in charge now on 21:58 - Dec 27 with 2312 viewsYossarian

Short memories here....but Rodgers and Laudrup were the most successful and the football under Rodgers was, on the whole, better to watch. However, the best 45 mins ever was home against West Brom under Laudrup- sensational. Best 90 mins away at Fulham where they hardly got a kick when Rodgers was the manager. Close, but Rodgers for me.

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

Poll: Which former manager would you most like to see back in charge now on 22:01 - Dec 27 with 2297 viewsGowerjack

Poll: Which former manager would you most like to see back in charge now on 13:11 - Dec 27 by exiledclaseboy

Agreed.

And the only one that left us with a very tidy sum of money to spend.

Oystandin'

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Poll: Which former manager would you most like to see back in charge now on 22:04 - Dec 27 with 2285 viewsAguycalledJack

Rogers or Laudrup.

I would take either.
Poll: Which former manager would you most like to see back in charge now on 22:08 - Dec 27 with 2273 viewsDewi1jack

Cullis.

We all think Beaky has sunk us as far as he can.
Useless b'stard hasn't even started yet

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Poll: Which former manager would you most like to see back in charge now on 22:10 - Dec 27 with 2268 viewsPrivate_Partz

Poll: Which former manager would you most like to see back in charge now on 13:23 - Dec 27 by pencoedjack

Laudrup all day long for me

I agree and it is sad to see Frankie only getting two votes so far. Hardly surprising with such big hitters on the list. He would be my second choice though and would possibly answer the call if it was ever made.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Poll: Which former manager would you most like to see back in charge now on 04:07 - Dec 28 with 2137 viewsMo_Wives

Poll: Which former manager would you most like to see back in charge now on 22:10 - Dec 27 by Private_Partz

I agree and it is sad to see Frankie only getting two votes so far. Hardly surprising with such big hitters on the list. He would be my second choice though and would possibly answer the call if it was ever made.

"Francesco, what do you think about only getting two votes?"

"I very appy..."

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Poll: Which former manager would you most like to see back in charge now on 07:43 - Dec 28 with 2062 viewsLohengrin

What about the original Peaky Blinder?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024