Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Will we get another point this season? 17:55 - Dec 27 with 1341 viewsQJumpingJack

On current form I am not too sure.

Will we get another point this season? on 18:00 - Dec 27 with 1318 viewsjack2jack

Well January's fixture list is not good,even Newcastle is going to be tough,so may as well write that one off,but we'll get something somewhere surely.
Will we get another point this season? on 18:00 - Dec 27 with 1317 viewsHighjack

More pertinent question is will we score another goal?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Will we get another point this season? on 18:02 - Dec 27 with 1301 viewspencoedjack

Think we will get a point Saturday

I must be mad
Will we get another point this season? on 18:07 - Dec 27 with 1271 viewsskettyparkherbert

Will we get another point this season? on 18:02 - Dec 27 by pencoedjack

Think we will get a point Saturday

I must be mad

No your not mad mate its just your wishful thinking taking over your rational thought.

Im afraid we are Donald ducked, even if we do fluke a point i'm sure Harry Kane can't wait to get a go at our slack 4?
Will we get another point this season? on 18:08 - Dec 27 with 1267 viewsCooperman

All throughout our time in the Premier League we have been successful at picking up points when least expected - Old Trafford and The Emirates being the biggest shocks, plus with the exception of Spurs I reckon we’ve managed to turn every team over at least once. The barron patches never lasted for long and a win was always around the corner.

Now, I’m struggling to see where a win will come from. Every fixture looks like an absolute mountain and they’re coming thick and fast.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Will we get another point this season? on 18:34 - Dec 27 with 1228 viewsTheResurrection

Well we've had 4 of them out of the last 5 games which included the league's highest scorers in Man City and Liverpool and a resurgent Everton.

In the games we would have hoped to have picked up points we did.

We played really well in the first half versus Everton, even Liverpool if you ask me, but were well beaten in the end.

We've also been without Bony for the last 2.

We need at least 22 points, maybe more, from 18 games. January will be a big concern and will lay out our intentions, but there are encouraging signs in amidst of the usual hysteria.

Watford is the last chance the current crop have to show they are worthy of keeping. We will also have to box really clever in the window but we've done it before.

Still hopeful, but only just.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Will we get another point this season? on 18:39 - Dec 27 with 1203 viewsgetcarter

When the going gets tough the tough get going, long way to go yet

KEEP THE FAITH
Will we get another point this season? on 18:40 - Dec 27 with 1198 viewsQJumpingJack

Next few games - predictions:

Watford away - at best a goalless draw?

Spurs home - defeat. Possibly heavy if Kane continues current form.

Newcastle away - at best a draw?

Liverpool home - defeat.

Arsenal home - defeat.

2 points out of 15?
Login to get fewer ads

Will we get another point this season? on 18:43 - Dec 27 with 1182 viewsDarran

Will we get another point this season? on 18:40 - Dec 27 by QJumpingJack

Liverpool home - defeat.

Arsenal home - defeat.

2 points out of 15?

So you do think we’ll get another point this season then?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Will we get another point this season? on 18:43 - Dec 27 with 1182 viewsskettyparkherbert

Will we get another point this season? on 18:39 - Dec 27 by getcarter

When the going gets tough the tough get going, long way to go yet

KEEP THE FAITH

Have you seen our lot playing lately, they must have heard you.

The going has got tough and they have got going in fact gone, Frank Boffed-Gone'sville
Will we get another point this season? on 18:49 - Dec 27 with 1148 viewsRevJames

Will we get another point this season? on 18:40 - Dec 27 by QJumpingJack

Liverpool home - defeat.

Arsenal home - defeat.

2 points out of 15?

Watford? Straightforward 3 - 0

Tottenham? A re-run of the Anfield performance and we'll be on the wrong end of 0 - 5.

No goal threat. No defence. No fight. No heart. No quality. No hope.

Sad times
Will we get another point this season? on 19:01 - Dec 27 with 1116 viewsQJumpingJack

Will we get another point this season? on 18:43 - Dec 27 by Darran

So you do think we’ll get another point this season then?

What are your predictions for the next few games ?
Will we get another point this season? on 19:08 - Dec 27 with 1088 viewsDarran

Will we get another point this season? on 19:01 - Dec 27 by QJumpingJack

What are your predictions for the next few games ?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Will we get another point this season? on 19:11 - Dec 27 with 1072 viewsexiledclaseboy

I can’t see us winning any if the January games. We’re so bad I’m struggling to envisage us ever winning again. Ever. Maybe a point at Newcastle.

Poll: Tory leader

Will we get another point this season? on 19:15 - Dec 27 with 1035 viewsOldjack

No unless we get Mr Motivator in who should be holding a massive whip .

Ps we're going down ! of that i have no doubt whatsoever now !

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Will we get another point this season? on 19:38 - Dec 27 with 963 viewsBloodyhills

We will get more points this season and score a few more goals but I don't see us getting over 30 points - but you never know!

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Will we get another point this season? on 19:43 - Dec 27 with 931 viewsLoyal

Three coming next game.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Will we get another point this season? on 19:45 - Dec 27 with 922 viewsskettyparkherbert

Will we get another point this season? on 19:43 - Dec 27 by Loyal

Three coming next game.

And you base that statement on what ??????????
Will we get another point this season? on 19:50 - Dec 27 with 908 viewsLoyal

Will we get another point this season? on 19:45 - Dec 27 by skettyparkherbert

And you base that statement on what ??????????

Im going to the game with two Irish guys who support the swans. I can only assume from previous experience three points is a dead cert.
[Post edited 27 Dec 2017 19:53]

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Will we get another point this season? on 19:55 - Dec 27 with 887 viewsskettyparkherbert

Will we get another point this season? on 19:50 - Dec 27 by Loyal

Im going to the game with two Irish guys who support the swans. I can only assume from previous experience three points is a dead cert.
[Post edited 27 Dec 2017 19:53]

I think we will need more than the luck of the Irish, enjoy the game fella
Will we get another point this season? on 20:00 - Dec 27 with 863 viewsmax936

We'll get pts but at the moment I can't see us getting 20pts let alone 38/40.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Will we get another point this season? on 20:04 - Dec 27 with 846 viewsJacket

Stupid question, we've just had a point within the last week you daft bat!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024