Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
People taking pics of their sprogs prezzies around the tree 20:14 - Dec 27 with 2082 viewsMrSwerve

I notice this annoys many people as it's a bit of a 'look at me and how much I can spend' thing. What do the good people of PS think.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

People taking pics of their sprogs prezzies around the tree on 20:27 - Dec 27 with 2049 viewsTheFranchise

life is far too short to care
People taking pics of their sprogs prezzies around the tree on 20:31 - Dec 27 with 2038 viewsjack2jack

I'm with you on this one Mr Swerve,in fact I'll go as far to say all this posting stuff online does my head in,I don't want to see people on the toilet or what they are having for tea.FFS.Its this mini faux celebrity thing,bollaxs.
Suffice to say I don't do Facebook,twitter or any such thing,my private life is exactly that,private.Thanks for listening.
People taking pics of their sprogs prezzies around the tree on 20:34 - Dec 27 with 2035 viewswaynekerr55

I think it's stupidity. It screams out "come and burgle me"

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

People taking pics of their sprogs prezzies around the tree on 21:16 - Dec 27 with 1973 viewsswanjackal

I took photos of my feet instead. They fascinate me, anyone else have webbed toes on here?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

People taking pics of their sprogs prezzies around the tree on 21:24 - Dec 27 with 1962 viewsCeejay

People taking pics of their sprogs prezzies around the tree on 20:34 - Dec 27 by waynekerr55

I think it's stupidity. It screams out "come and burgle me"

Well if they come for my chocolate orange, they've left it too late!
People taking pics of their sprogs prezzies around the tree on 09:43 - Dec 28 with 1828 viewswhoflungdung

Can't understand anyone photographing themselves ,their food,drink,drugs then publishing them

We re in perverse times .

People go to events like football games and spend the time texting people who are not there and not interested . I don't get it at all

Frankly, I'm not interested in the lives of strangers nor what they eat drink or play with

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

People taking pics of their sprogs prezzies around the tree on 18:18 - Dec 28 with 1691 viewslonglostjack

Facebook.

Look at me!
Look what a great time I'm having!

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

People taking pics of their sprogs prezzies around the tree on 18:33 - Dec 28 with 1665 viewswaynekerr55

People taking pics of their sprogs prezzies around the tree on 18:18 - Dec 28 by longlostjack

Facebook.

Look at me!
Look what a great time I'm having!

I left the world of Facebook circa 2009

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Login to get fewer ads

People taking pics of their sprogs prezzies around the tree on 18:44 - Dec 28 with 1636 viewslonglostjack

People taking pics of their sprogs prezzies around the tree on 18:33 - Dec 28 by waynekerr55

I left the world of Facebook circa 2009

PS much better. Even the Res doesn't post photos of himself.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

People taking pics of their sprogs prezzies around the tree on 19:20 - Dec 28 with 1599 viewsbuilthjack

People taking pics of their sprogs prezzies around the tree on 20:31 - Dec 27 by jack2jack

I'm with you on this one Mr Swerve,in fact I'll go as far to say all this posting stuff online does my head in,I don't want to see people on the toilet or what they are having for tea.FFS.Its this mini faux celebrity thing,bollaxs.
Suffice to say I don't do Facebook,twitter or any such thing,my private life is exactly that,private.Thanks for listening.

It's for boasters and nosey parkers. Should be banned.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024