Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Carlos Carvalhal now odds on 22:01 - Dec 27 with 17625 viewsPintado

May not mean much, but first time in betting we had an odds on, worth keeping an eye.

Freddy Kruger has very sharp nails

Carlos Carvalhal now odds on on 22:10 - Dec 27 with 9155 viewsGTCJack

Swearing doesn't do this situation justice. But how the holy f**k does a Premier League club deem it acceptable to be considering recruiting a recently dismissed Championship manager? I'm truly at a loss as to why we would do this and why this would give us any discernible chance of staying up.

Ffs like
[Post edited 27 Dec 2017 22:11]
Carlos Carvalhal now odds on on 22:14 - Dec 27 with 9111 viewsPintado

Carlos Carvalhal now odds on on 22:10 - Dec 27 by GTCJack

Swearing doesn't do this situation justice. But how the holy f**k does a Premier League club deem it acceptable to be considering recruiting a recently dismissed Championship manager? I'm truly at a loss as to why we would do this and why this would give us any discernible chance of staying up.

Ffs like

Because the board have accepted relegation and looking for a cheap option, with Monks name being banded about I would rather Carvalhal, but like I said don’t mean he is joining, just worth keeping an eye, he is 5/6, if he goes 1/6 or more then something in it I say.

Freddy Kruger has very sharp nails

Carlos Carvalhal now odds on on 22:20 - Dec 27 with 9035 viewsYossarian

I bet Monk WAS actually lined up and ready and then Jenkins looked at the derision on Planet Swans and realised it wouldn’t deflect the shit a2ay from him only make it worse. If he’s not on medication now, he soon feckin will be.
Paranoid delusions of competence.

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

Carlos Carvalhal now odds on on 22:28 - Dec 27 with 8958 viewsjack247

Carlos Carvalhal now odds on on 22:20 - Dec 27 by Yossarian

I bet Monk WAS actually lined up and ready and then Jenkins looked at the derision on Planet Swans and realised it wouldn’t deflect the shit a2ay from him only make it worse. If he’s not on medication now, he soon feckin will be.
Paranoid delusions of competence.

If it wasn’t screamingly obvious to him that reappointing Monk wasn’t going to help with his ever dwindling popularity, then he really needs help.
Carlos Carvalhal now odds on on 22:29 - Dec 27 with 8951 viewsItchySphincter

Ffs like

His team played a lot better football than ours has for the last three years. His Sheffield Weds side would murder us. Should've gone for him a couple of seasons ago.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Carlos Carvalhal now odds on on 22:57 - Dec 27 with 8777 viewsskettyparkherbert

Ffs like

We took a recently dismissed championship manager in PC sacked from Derby and look how well that went?
Carlos Carvalhal now odds on on 23:07 - Dec 27 with 8713 viewsfrancos16

Really ???? 6 wins in the Championship from 23 games before they ' mutually agreed' Club and Manager to call it a day . Not a single game at Premiership level and his coaching / managerial career is at best a mixed bag of success with predominantly lesser known clubs . For the record Sporting Lisbon and Besitkas were only temporary appointments from the outset .
Carlos Carvalhal now odds on on 23:09 - Dec 27 with 8700 viewsTheKirkyLife

Gone under 1 now, surely this is it - I'm expecting the announcement next couple of days I guess.

Let's look positively at this, his Wednesday team played a lot more positively than the football we've seen recently and in comparison to our squad which could be going down to the Championship - on paper - we are much stronger than Wednesday was last season. They really overperformed which is why they eventually fell into struggles.

I rate him and the Wednesday board must have respected him enough to give him the choice of leaving by mutual consent. Whoever comes into the gap, if it be a Bilic or Carvahal, we should get behind them whilst continuing to attack our corrupt board. They are the ones that need to go next regardless of results.
Login to get fewer ads

Carlos Carvalhal now odds on on 23:17 - Dec 27 with 8636 viewsfrancos16

He will do a ' Clement ' and die in his arse . We need someone with Prem experience this guy has never been anywhere near it and didn't Manage / Coach for 3 years as no one wanted him ( 2012 -2015 )
Carlos Carvalhal now odds on on 23:18 - Dec 27 with 8630 viewsPrivate_Partz

Carlos Carvalhal now odds on on 23:09 - Dec 27 by TheKirkyLife

Gone under 1 now, surely this is it - I'm expecting the announcement next couple of days I guess.

Let's look positively at this, his Wednesday team played a lot more positively than the football we've seen recently and in comparison to our squad which could be going down to the Championship - on paper - we are much stronger than Wednesday was last season. They really overperformed which is why they eventually fell into struggles.

I rate him and the Wednesday board must have respected him enough to give him the choice of leaving by mutual consent. Whoever comes into the gap, if it be a Bilic or Carvahal, we should get behind them whilst continuing to attack our corrupt board. They are the ones that need to go next regardless of results.

He has managed 16 clubs and Wednesday is the longest he has stayed at any of them. That was for 2 years!
I agree we must all support him if he turns out to get the gig but it sounds like some serious barrel scraping / panicking going on if this one becomes reality.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Carlos Carvalhal now odds on on 23:20 - Dec 27 with 8615 viewsTheKirkyLife

Carlos Carvalhal now odds on on 23:18 - Dec 27 by Private_Partz

He has managed 16 clubs and Wednesday is the longest he has stayed at any of them. That was for 2 years!
I agree we must all support him if he turns out to get the gig but it sounds like some serious barrel scraping / panicking going on if this one becomes reality.

Was Laudrup so different?
Carlos Carvalhal now odds on on 23:25 - Dec 27 with 8590 viewsBigPhilG

Been seen in the Marriott apparently
Carlos Carvalhal now odds on on 00:03 - Dec 28 with 8418 viewsSmellyplumz

Carlos Carvalhal now odds on on 23:25 - Dec 27 by BigPhilG

Been seen in the Marriott apparently

Boycotting Morgans is he. Joke of a club.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Carlos Carvalhal now odds on on 00:19 - Dec 28 with 8351 viewsJacket

Got Jenks written all over this. Make it look like we're going to get Monk, and then it doesn't matter who it is, the fans will prefer them to Monk.

I'd take Kevin Cullis back if it somehow meant Huw feked off, not that that even makes any sense.
Carlos Carvalhal now odds on on 01:01 - Dec 28 with 8193 viewstheloneranger

Carvalhal is another one from Pinnochio's little black book...

If he decides to publish it.....it could be the best selling Joke Book of all time...!!

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Carlos Carvalhal now odds on on 01:30 - Dec 28 with 8113 viewsLoyal

Carlos Caravan has the same agency as Eder, Braga etc ...
Another cheap nodding dog.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Carlos Carvalhal now odds on on 01:50 - Dec 28 with 8092 viewsTheKirkyLife

Should be worth noting majority of Wednesday fans still adore him. He gave them hope with an average Championship team on a tighter budget than most.

Worth reading this too - even if he isn't everybody's choice I think we could do far worse.

https://www.thestar.co.uk/sport/football/sheffield-wednesday/triumphs-and-tribul
Carlos Carvalhal now odds on on 02:30 - Dec 28 with 8033 viewsSwanseaman

He does have a good record of doing quite well when starting off at a new club. I can't really say if he would do really well with us or not though.

Any new manager is a risk, even if we could get hold of Louis van Gaal there would be no certainty that even he would do well for us..
[Post edited 28 Dec 2017 2:37]

Poll: Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks

N/A. on 02:34 - Dec 28 with 8024 viewsHuw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 5:28]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

Carlos Carvalhal now odds on on 08:37 - Dec 28 with 7624 viewsFireboy2

He would be great for us

In the championship
Carlos Carvalhal now odds on on 08:44 - Dec 28 with 7571 viewsJoe_bradshaw

5 to 1 on.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Carlos Carvalhal now odds on on 08:47 - Dec 28 with 7545 viewsPrivate_Partz

Carlos Carvalhal now odds on on 23:20 - Dec 27 by TheKirkyLife

Was Laudrup so different?

Very different I would say. True he had a few clubs but this guy is off the scale.
I confess I don't know enough about him but has he had any real success in his career?
Don't get me wrong. ML found the right club before the Jenkins ego took over. It could happen here but the stats suggest this will be unlikely. Particularly with an egotistical Jenkins in charge.
He will have my full support regardless.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Carlos Carvalhal now odds on on 08:51 - Dec 28 with 7524 viewsPrivate_Partz

Carlos Carvalhal now odds on on 02:30 - Dec 28 by Swanseaman

He does have a good record of doing quite well when starting off at a new club. I can't really say if he would do really well with us or not though.

Any new manager is a risk, even if we could get hold of Louis van Gaal there would be no certainty that even he would do well for us..
[Post edited 28 Dec 2017 2:37]

Is this guy just a coach or does he have contacts and source players himself?
The reason I ask is I think we need the latter. Someone who can render our completely useless recruitment team and DOF surplus to requirements.
[Post edited 28 Dec 2017 8:58]

Carlos Carvalhal now odds on on 08:55 - Dec 28 with 7498 viewsWarwickHunt

Carlos Carvalhal now odds on on 08:51 - Dec 28 by Private_Partz

Is this guy just a coach or does he have contacts and source players himself?
The reason I ask is I think we need the latter. Someone who can render our completely useless recruitment team and DOF surplus to requirements.
[Post edited 28 Dec 2017 8:58]

Until the fückwitted Yanks see the writing on the wall, getting rid of Gonzo, Leadbrain & Co. would seem to require a nutjob with an automatic weapon.
Carlos Carvalhal now odds on on 08:59 - Dec 28 with 7464 viewsicecoldjack

Carlos Carvalhal now odds on on 22:29 - Dec 27 by ItchySphincter

His team played a lot better football than ours has for the last three years. His Sheffield Weds side would murder us. Should've gone for him a couple of seasons ago.

I don't disagree with this.

Don't forget that Rodgers was a failiure at Watford before coming here!

This guy at least knows the championship, and his teams play good football. He has a level of experience that bobly, britton,clement and monk didn't have .

The only sticking point here is that no way will he put up with the bullsht of Huw and Co. He's very much his own man and is spiky with the local press if he feels they are being unfair .

Sounds perfect right ?

He's not a yes man and for that reason I'd be surprised if huw goes for him, if he does it will confirm huw really is clueless and has ru out of ideas .

Decent manager and will be a decent choice for us.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024