Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Carlos Carvalhal now odds on 22:01 - Dec 27 with 17628 viewsPintado

May not mean much, but first time in betting we had an odds on, worth keeping an eye.

Freddy Kruger has very sharp nails

Carlos Carvalhal now odds on on 11:14 - Dec 28 with 2417 viewsmagicdaps10

Carlos Carvalhal now odds on on 11:01 - Dec 28 by oh_tommy_tommy

Sounds perfect for us 😂

Jesus wept.........that story sounds awful familiar!!

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Carlos Carvalhal now odds on on 11:15 - Dec 28 with 2400 viewsTheResurrection

Carlos Carvalhal now odds on on 09:16 - Dec 28 by STID2017

I saw what you have written and it is the first post that has filled me with genuine hope for a long time.
I sincerely hope the Yanks (who can see all their plans going down the plughole) have sat down with HJ, told him to get rid of PC, get a competent manager in, HJ approaches Monk as a cheap option, the Yanks get wind of it and want a better manager.
Thus the eeason for the delay.
All making sense now.
HJ's days are numbered

It was the other way around so no marks for outlandish guessing.

Jenkins wanted Clement gone weeks ago.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Carlos Carvalhal now odds on on 11:19 - Dec 28 with 2386 viewscostalotta

Carlos Carvalhal now odds on on 11:15 - Dec 28 by TheResurrection

It was the other way around so no marks for outlandish guessing.

Jenkins wanted Clement gone weeks ago.

Phew. That's ok then.

It sounds like he's painting a very pretty picture for those willing to listen to his bullchit. Looks like he's painting quite a few too.
Carlos Carvalhal now odds on on 11:26 - Dec 28 with 2314 viewsItchySphincter

Carlos Carvalhal now odds on on 23:09 - Dec 27 by TheKirkyLife

Gone under 1 now, surely this is it - I'm expecting the announcement next couple of days I guess.

Let's look positively at this, his Wednesday team played a lot more positively than the football we've seen recently and in comparison to our squad which could be going down to the Championship - on paper - we are much stronger than Wednesday was last season. They really overperformed which is why they eventually fell into struggles.

I rate him and the Wednesday board must have respected him enough to give him the choice of leaving by mutual consent. Whoever comes into the gap, if it be a Bilic or Carvahal, we should get behind them whilst continuing to attack our corrupt board. They are the ones that need to go next regardless of results.

I'd be delighted with him. Rodgers was a failed Championship manager before us, likewise Sousa, Martinez never even managed and is now a failed PL manager., Laudrup eventually failed at every club he has been at and we're not a particularly attractive proposition at the moment ........

I'm not saying that this guy would keep us in the PL but I'd eat my own sh!t if he doesn't make us a whole lot better than we have been for the last couple of years.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Carlos Carvalhal now odds on on 11:28 - Dec 28 with 2295 viewsTheKirkyLife

By the sounds of it we could offer him a contract for the rest of the season then bring Martinez in if we survive? Would at least be a change up of the Huwbert formula.
Carlos Carvalhal now odds on on 11:32 - Dec 28 with 2252 viewsItchySphincter

Carlos Carvalhal now odds on on 11:28 - Dec 28 by TheKirkyLife

By the sounds of it we could offer him a contract for the rest of the season then bring Martinez in if we survive? Would at least be a change up of the Huwbert formula.

If we survive?!

F*ck me, if that happens the bloke should have a job for life. No chance.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Carlos Carvalhal now odds on on 11:37 - Dec 28 with 2208 viewsHeadmaster

The Mirror are reporting it now. Apparently he was watching us at Anfield on Tuesday.
Carlos Carvalhal now odds on on 11:40 - Dec 28 with 2192 viewsdonkonky

Carlos Carvalhal now odds on on 11:28 - Dec 28 by TheKirkyLife

Agree. Big bonus to keep us up then Martinez in after the Word Cup. If we go down he knows what is required to challenge in the Championship. Shame on Jenkins and the Americans for getting us into this position.
Login to get fewer ads

Carlos Carvalhal now odds on on 11:42 - Dec 28 with 2173 viewsattila_the_hun

Carlos Carvalhal now odds on on 11:40 - Dec 28 by donkonky

Agree. Big bonus to keep us up then Martinez in after the Word Cup. If we go down he knows what is required to challenge in the Championship. Shame on Jenkins and the Americans for getting us into this position.

F*ck Martinez

"I'm Free"

Carlos Carvalhal now odds on on 11:42 - Dec 28 with 2171 views34dfgdf54

Another manager who hates wingers according to Sheff Weds fans. I suppose we haven’t got any, but still seems like we are getting in a replica of Clement here.
Carlos Carvalhal now odds on on 11:42 - Dec 28 with 2169 viewsmagicdaps10

Looks like he is going to be the new gaffer.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Carlos Carvalhal now odds on on 11:50 - Dec 28 with 2091 viewsLandore_Jack

Carlos is an idiot. Can't believe Jenkins is considering offering him a job.

#backtojack

Carlos Carvalhal now odds on on 11:54 - Dec 28 with 2052 viewsdonkonky

Carlos Carvalhal now odds on on 11:42 - Dec 28 by attila_the_hun

F*ck Martinez

Well apart from the bad blood when Martinez left he provided us with exciting,stylish football that I personally enjoyed watching.
Carlos Carvalhal now odds on on 11:55 - Dec 28 with 2043 viewsHeadmaster

He's at training today apparently. Probably be announced this afternoon or tomorrow. I'm just relieved we've actually got someone before January.
Carlos Carvalhal now odds on on 11:56 - Dec 28 with 2024 viewsMattG

I was disappointed when we were linked with a few managers who had been sacked from PL clubs this year (Bilic, Pulis, de Boer) but it turns out I needn't have worried as we weren't actually setting our sights that high.
Carlos Carvalhal now odds on on 11:57 - Dec 28 with 2006 viewsSmellyplumz

That cheap option, hire does huw pick them, on the tail on the donkey.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Carlos Carvalhal now odds on on 12:00 - Dec 28 with 1968 viewsPintado

2pm press conference to announce him.

Freddy Kruger has very sharp nails

Carlos Carvalhal now odds on on 12:02 - Dec 28 with 1948 viewsandypitt56

It's official he's our new manager
Carlos Carvalhal now odds on on 12:05 - Dec 28 with 1908 viewsFireboy2

Carlos Carvalhal now odds on on 08:37 - Dec 28 by Fireboy2

He would be great for us

In the championship

Carlos Carvalhal now odds on on 12:09 - Dec 28 with 1870 viewsKrisP

Carlos Carvalhal now odds on on 11:37 - Dec 28 by Headmaster

The Mirror are reporting it now. Apparently he was watching us at Anfield on Tuesday.

And he still signed?
Carlos Carvalhal now odds on on 12:23 - Dec 28 with 1791 viewsbarry_island

Carlos Carvalhal now odds on on 12:09 - Dec 28 by KrisP

And he still signed?

We set the bar low so anything, literally anything, is an improvement.

Swansea City, THE Austerity Club.

Carlos Carvalhal now odds on on 12:24 - Dec 28 with 1784 viewsSmellyplumz

Carlos Carvalhal now odds on on 12:09 - Dec 28 by KrisP

And he still signed?

Why wouldn't he? It's free money.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Carlos Carvalhal now odds on on 12:26 - Dec 28 with 1759 viewsburryswan31

I can understand all of the negativity completely, but we need to give the guy a chance, because I would say 8/10 of you will be singing his praises if he actually does well for us, give him this half of the season....Fingers crossed..
Carlos Carvalhal now odds on on 12:27 - Dec 28 with 1756 viewsSwansea93

Deal till the end of the season

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Carlos Carvalhal now odds on on 12:27 - Dec 28 with 1749 viewsbarry_island

He looks like someone who would sit in his car smoking whilst others take training... Oh, hang on, weren't we here 15 months ago?

Swansea City, THE Austerity Club.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024