Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jenkins versus the Americans 11:21 - Dec 28 with 8477 viewsTheResurrection

Keep this very much in mind...

The inexperienced Americans have messed up on at least 3 big calls to date

1 - Appointing Bradley
2 - Taking forever with the Siggy transfer thus messing our window completely up
3 - Taking forever with the Clement sacking

Jenkins wanted no part of Bob Bradley
Jenkins wanted Siggy gone weeks and weeks earlier
Jenkins wanted Clement gone, again, weeks ago.

The plan to get shot of Jenkins is useless, UNLESS there is a succession plan.

Because if we are left with the incompetent Americans making the sort of decisions above, then we really are facked.

Phil S and Matt G know all of the above so what is the game here?

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Jenkins versus the Americans on 11:26 - Dec 28 with 3310 viewsmagicdaps10

All well and good BUT he wanted to sell to the Americans.

The source of a problem should always be the start when wanting it solved.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Jenkins versus the Americans on 11:27 - Dec 28 with 3292 viewsSmellyplumz

No defence of huw Jenkins so don't waste your time.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Jenkins versus the Americans on 11:30 - Dec 28 with 3262 viewscostalotta

Res, you've either got a very short memory or you are using certain scenarios to suit whatever argument or agenda you are pursuing.

Look, I'm not having a pop or anything of that nature.

Sounds like jenkins is impotent according to those statements. Awwwww.

About 1 month ago you were effectively ignoring the need for succession plans but yet now you do see the importance of such a tool. The thing is, the succession plan that you refer to would require jenkins to fire himself and have the decency to have a succession plan in place, or hope that the Americans have one. Given what's he's done I'm not sure many would trust him to be able to do that properly. The Americans need proper advice, preferably from someone with proper football experience to come in as DOF. Senior Tosh possibly or someone with a football statesmen like reputation.
Jenkins versus the Americans on 11:31 - Dec 28 with 3251 views1462jack

We all know you have a soft spot for huw and the sellouts, but at the end of the day it all boils down to them that we are in this predicament
Jenkins versus the Americans on 11:31 - Dec 28 with 3251 viewsTheResurrection

Jenkins versus the Americans on 11:26 - Dec 28 by magicdaps10

All well and good BUT he wanted to sell to the Americans.

The source of a problem should always be the start when wanting it solved.

SPECTACULARY missing the point.

That's in the past and WE CAN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT THAT NOW!!!!

The point here is the Americans are calling the shots, as EVIDENCED above - it is NOT Jenkins, so what are we going to do leaving them in total control? They have made HUGE mistakes so far, them..... NOT JENKINS.

The SCSA know this though.....

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Jenkins versus the Americans on 11:32 - Dec 28 with 3249 viewsMattG

If Jenkins wanted Clement gone weeks ago, why was there not someone ready to step in as soon as the trigger was pulled? You know, a succession plan. One that Jenkins, in his position, is presumably responsible for putting in place.

There is often talk on here about managers lacking the decency to walk when Jenkins foists his players on them and them even toeing the party line about being happy with the squad. Surely the same criticism should be aimed at Jenkins for not walking when the Yanks appointed Bradley over his head or ignored his advice regarding the Gylfi sale and Clement sacking.

I'm really struggling with the idea that we should be somehow painting Jenkins as the patsy for all of this when everything ultimately stems from his desperation to cash in his shares.
Jenkins versus the Americans on 11:33 - Dec 28 with 3228 viewspencoedjack

Huw Jenkins is a c unt end of.
Jenkins versus the Americans on 11:33 - Dec 28 with 3221 viewscostalotta

Jenkins versus the Americans on 11:32 - Dec 28 by MattG

If Jenkins wanted Clement gone weeks ago, why was there not someone ready to step in as soon as the trigger was pulled? You know, a succession plan. One that Jenkins, in his position, is presumably responsible for putting in place.

There is often talk on here about managers lacking the decency to walk when Jenkins foists his players on them and them even toeing the party line about being happy with the squad. Surely the same criticism should be aimed at Jenkins for not walking when the Yanks appointed Bradley over his head or ignored his advice regarding the Gylfi sale and Clement sacking.

I'm really struggling with the idea that we should be somehow painting Jenkins as the patsy for all of this when everything ultimately stems from his desperation to cash in his shares.

Nail...head...on
Login to get fewer ads

Jenkins versus the Americans on 11:34 - Dec 28 with 3198 viewsTheResurrection

Jenkins versus the Americans on 11:30 - Dec 28 by costalotta

Res, you've either got a very short memory or you are using certain scenarios to suit whatever argument or agenda you are pursuing.

Look, I'm not having a pop or anything of that nature.

Sounds like jenkins is impotent according to those statements. Awwwww.

About 1 month ago you were effectively ignoring the need for succession plans but yet now you do see the importance of such a tool. The thing is, the succession plan that you refer to would require jenkins to fire himself and have the decency to have a succession plan in place, or hope that the Americans have one. Given what's he's done I'm not sure many would trust him to be able to do that properly. The Americans need proper advice, preferably from someone with proper football experience to come in as DOF. Senior Tosh possibly or someone with a football statesmen like reputation.

You're missing the point as well. The Americans have ENJOYED calling the shots, but they've messed up BIG TIME.

This isn't a defence of Jenkins FFS, this is for everybody to realise where the problems are.

Think about it, the next DOF they get in, they will appoint, they will have the same amount of control and they will make the same mistakes.

Try growing up for one minute and discuss the very pertinent points being made.

Jenkins versus the Americans on 11:35 - Dec 28 with 3180 viewsTheResurrection

Jenkins versus the Americans on 11:31 - Dec 28 by 1462jack

We all know you have a soft spot for huw and the sellouts, but at the end of the day it all boils down to them that we are in this predicament

I agree, and I'm not arguing THAT point.

As I've said discuss the actual points being made and think about the concerns of the Americans having total influence.

Jenkins versus the Americans on 11:37 - Dec 28 with 3165 viewsdobjack2

Keep this in mind:

We are already really fecked and have been moving to this position for a while.

Jenkins was fecking up before the Americans came in - transfers anyone?

Jenkins didn’t know who he was selling to by his own admission at the time and by not knowing who he was selling to implies that he didn’t really care and that it was all about the money.

We agree that the Americans are clueless however they bought into an idea that was sold to them through JTAK. Where did that come from?

Jenkins is responsible for the Americans being here so cannot be absolved from the Americans screw ups especially as he is still taking money from the club.
Jenkins versus the Americans on 11:37 - Dec 28 with 3163 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Jenkins has put personal gain above all else, happy to double deal the trust and cut adrift long term colleagues like Keefe and Penny.

Wake up!!!

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Jenkins versus the Americans on 11:37 - Dec 28 with 3158 viewsWarwickHunt

He was always slow to act. However, I'm sure the Bradley appointment had nothing to do with him (not even Jenkins is that dim) and I'm equally sure the Yanks insisted on the bottom line for Siggy.

The Clement sacking wouldn't surprise me either - he must have seen it coming a mile off though and we're still without a manager.

Makes you wonder what he does all day for 10k a week...
Jenkins versus the Americans on 11:39 - Dec 28 with 3138 viewsfbreath

The Americans don’t worry about mistakes they worry about money.

They are only here because they were sold shares by Jenkins etc. Blame lies there.

Seeing as he knew who they were selling to I am sure he knew their reputations in business.

We are the first Welsh club to reach the Premier League Simples

Jenkins versus the Americans on 11:40 - Dec 28 with 3133 viewscostalotta

Jenkins versus the Americans on 11:34 - Dec 28 by TheResurrection

You're missing the point as well. The Americans have ENJOYED calling the shots, but they've messed up BIG TIME.

This isn't a defence of Jenkins FFS, this is for everybody to realise where the problems are.

Think about it, the next DOF they get in, they will appoint, they will have the same amount of control and they will make the same mistakes.

I can assure I've not missed the point of your OP and that I disagree with it totally.

Frankly I don't care if anyone is trying to defend jenkins. What's happened has happened as you say and most can see what's he's done. It's unforgivable! He's the one that brought the bad blood to the table my friend and for that he's gotta go.

Tell you what though, there's some very good 'dividing and conquering' going on at the moment.

He has to go before we can move on. Simple.
[Post edited 28 Dec 2017 11:40]
Jenkins versus the Americans on 11:40 - Dec 28 with 3128 viewsSmellyplumz

Jenkins versus the Americans on 11:37 - Dec 28 by WarwickHunt

He was always slow to act. However, I'm sure the Bradley appointment had nothing to do with him (not even Jenkins is that dim) and I'm equally sure the Yanks insisted on the bottom line for Siggy.

The Clement sacking wouldn't surprise me either - he must have seen it coming a mile off though and we're still without a manager.

Makes you wonder what he does all day for 10k a week...

Pick his nose 👃

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Jenkins versus the Americans on 11:40 - Dec 28 with 3119 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Jenkins versus the Americans on 11:39 - Dec 28 by fbreath

The Americans don’t worry about mistakes they worry about money.

They are only here because they were sold shares by Jenkins etc. Blame lies there.

Seeing as he knew who they were selling to I am sure he knew their reputations in business.

Nail hit on head.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Jenkins versus the Americans on 11:41 - Dec 28 with 3114 viewsTheResurrection

Jenkins versus the Americans on 11:32 - Dec 28 by MattG

Because when Jenkins asked for Clement to go, the Americans said no, they wanted to give him time, so there wasn't much point to planning for a new manager.

You also knew Jenkins wanted Siggy gone weeks before, you also know how difficult it is to communicate with the Yanks, as they restrict lines of comm's.

You also know it was them that appointed Bradley.

You aint got a plan either, have you?

Jenkins versus the Americans on 11:41 - Dec 28 with 3112 viewsLord_Bony

Let's not forget the recruitment decisions of HJ as DOF has been shocking...the last few years.

There have been times this season when NONE of the £43 million new signings such as Mesa, Sam Clucas, Renato Sanches (loan fee) or Bony have been on the pitch. (Injuries aside).

A club as small as ours cannot afford to do things like that.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Jenkins versus the Americans on 11:41 - Dec 28 with 3110 viewsWarwickHunt

Jenkins versus the Americans on 11:40 - Dec 28 by Smellyplumz

Pick his nose 👃

He could have picked a better one.

*tap-in*
Jenkins versus the Americans on 11:41 - Dec 28 with 3103 viewsdobjack2

Jenkins versus the Americans on 11:34 - Dec 28 by TheResurrection

If Jenkins has no influence now what is the point of him being there.

We already smell of Blackburn and venky’s
Jenkins versus the Americans on 11:42 - Dec 28 with 3092 viewsacejack3065

Jenkins sold us out and now he's the Ghost at the feast. We'd be better cutting all ties with the greedy c**t, letting the hedge fund soil their investment.
Jenkins versus the Americans on 11:42 - Dec 28 with 3087 viewsTheResurrection

Jenkins versus the Americans on 11:37 - Dec 28 by dobjack2

Keep this in mind:

We are already really fecked and have been moving to this position for a while.

Jenkins was fecking up before the Americans came in - transfers anyone?

Jenkins didn’t know who he was selling to by his own admission at the time and by not knowing who he was selling to implies that he didn’t really care and that it was all about the money.

We agree that the Americans are clueless however they bought into an idea that was sold to them through JTAK. Where did that come from?

Jenkins is responsible for the Americans being here so cannot be absolved from the Americans screw ups especially as he is still taking money from the club.

I agree with most of that, but you're still avoiding the points being made.

If the Americans are given carte blanche with full control and influence, we'll have similar scenarios as the 3 points afore mentioned.

Jenkins versus the Americans on 11:43 - Dec 28 with 3073 views1462jack

Jenkins versus the Americans on 11:35 - Dec 28 by TheResurrection

I agree, and I'm not arguing THAT point.

As I've said discuss the actual points being made and think about the concerns of the Americans having total influence.

Mate I agree , but huw is not the answer , surely the septic tanks can see this as well , it’s time they replaced him with a proven man , it’s been said time and time again we have been on a down Ward spiral since the sacking of Laudrup and that coincides with huw playing DOF
Jenkins versus the Americans on 11:43 - Dec 28 with 3073 viewsTheResurrection

Jenkins versus the Americans on 11:37 - Dec 28 by JACKMANANDBOY

Jenkins has put personal gain above all else, happy to double deal the trust and cut adrift long term colleagues like Keefe and Penny.

Wake up!!!

I am not arguing that point....

FFS, everyone needs to put their blind hatred aside for a minute and think about what Ive ACTUALLY written

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024