Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Trust - Carvalhal 12:22 - Dec 28 with 5382 viewsQJumpingJack

Are the Trust supportive of this appointment?
What was their input?
The Trust - Carvalhal on 12:26 - Dec 28 with 3716 viewsDewi1jack

They escalated the fact our manager was sacked.
What else are they supposed to do?

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

The Trust - Carvalhal on 12:28 - Dec 28 with 3692 viewslonglostjack

People talking without speaking
People hearing without listening
People writing songs that voices never share
And no one dared
Disturb the sound of silence

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Trust - Carvalhal on 12:29 - Dec 28 with 3669 viewsacejack3065

I expect we'll get a statement some time in the new year
The Trust - Carvalhal on 12:29 - Dec 28 with 3668 viewsLandore_Jack

Where is the Trust statement?

#backtojack

The Trust - Carvalhal on 12:34 - Dec 28 with 3606 viewsbarry_island

"Since I've been on the Trust Board we've had 12 managers not including caretakers and none have my durability. Where do we sign Huw?"

Swansea City, THE Austerity Club.

The Trust - Carvalhal on 12:38 - Dec 28 with 3548 viewsDewi1jack

The Trust - Carvalhal on 12:29 - Dec 28 by acejack3065

I expect we'll get a statement some time in the new year

I'm glad your crystal ball doesn't state which year

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

The Trust - Carvalhal on 12:49 - Dec 28 with 3490 viewsThornburyswan

Give them a chance, they've only just heard & have a 48 hour SLA on responses so we should see something early Saturday.
The Trust - Carvalhal on 13:09 - Dec 28 with 3403 viewstheloneranger

The Trust - Carvalhal on 12:49 - Dec 28 by Thornburyswan

Give them a chance, they've only just heard & have a 48 hour SLA on responses so we should see something early Saturday.

Pinocchio has been talking to him since Boxing Day...!!

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Login to get fewer ads

The Trust - Carvalhal on 16:47 - Dec 28 with 3240 viewsexiledclaseboy

https://www.swanstrust.co.uk/2017/12/28/trust-reaction-to-carlos-carvalhal-appoi

Poll: Tory leader

The Trust - Carvalhal on 16:51 - Dec 28 with 3197 viewsLoyal

The Trust - Carvalhal on 16:47 - Dec 28 by exiledclaseboy

https://www.swanstrust.co.uk/2017/12/28/trust-reaction-to-carlos-carvalhal-appoi

I think it is important the trust get to ' react ' every time they are told a decision has been made. The mrs runs things pretty much the same.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Trust - Carvalhal on 18:12 - Dec 28 with 3027 viewsWhiterockin

Supporter Director, Stuart McDonald had been kept fully in touch with developments as the search for a new manager progressed....

Did Mr McDonald keep all members of the trust board full informed or did he keep it to himself.
The Trust - Carvalhal on 18:18 - Dec 28 with 2990 viewsPrivate_Partz

The Trust - Carvalhal on 18:12 - Dec 28 by Whiterockin

Supporter Director, Stuart McDonald had been kept fully in touch with developments as the search for a new manager progressed....

Did Mr McDonald keep all members of the trust board full informed or did he keep it to himself.

The Trust had sought not to be directly involved. Why not? Why leave it to Jenkins?

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

The Trust - Carvalhal on 18:22 - Dec 28 with 2965 viewsbarry_island

The Trust - Carvalhal on 18:18 - Dec 28 by Private_Partz

The Trust had sought not to be directly involved. Why not? Why leave it to Jenkins?

Because we have to trust the board. Get with the program, hell yeah!

Swansea City, THE Austerity Club.

The Trust - Carvalhal on 18:28 - Dec 28 with 2928 viewsWhiterockin

The Trust - Carvalhal on 18:18 - Dec 28 by Private_Partz

Although the Trust had sought not to be directly involved. My point is are all board members kept informed of what other board members know or are some in the know and others not.

Basically did Mr McDonald inform ALL Trust Board members of what he knew.
[Post edited 28 Dec 2017 18:28]
The Trust - Carvalhal on 18:45 - Dec 28 with 2865 viewsFlashberryjack

The Trust - Carvalhal on 18:28 - Dec 28 by Whiterockin

Although the Trust had sought not to be directly involved. My point is are all board members kept informed of what other board members know or are some in the know and others not.

Basically did Mr McDonald inform ALL Trust Board members of what he knew.
[Post edited 28 Dec 2017 18:28]

He should have emailed all trust members informing them that Huw was in advanced discussions with Carlos with a view to install him as our new manager.......then it would be up to each individual trust member to get the best price possible at the bookies, before the odds dropped.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Trust - Carvalhal on 18:48 - Dec 28 with 2852 viewsbuilthjack

The trust haven't a clue what fcking day it is

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Trust - Carvalhal on 18:50 - Dec 28 with 2841 viewslonglostjack

The Trust - Carvalhal on 18:45 - Dec 28 by Flashberryjack

He should have emailed all trust members informing them that Huw was in advanced discussions with Carlos with a view to install him as our new manager.......then it would be up to each individual trust member to get the best price possible at the bookies, before the odds dropped.

Mmmm

The Trust - Carvalhal on 21:44 - Dec 28 with 2702 viewsSwanzay

Where you or any other members aware of Carvalhal being appointed or considered ECB, as in did SM contact you at any point during the process?
The Trust - Carvalhal on 21:51 - Dec 28 with 2663 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Trust - Carvalhal on 21:44 - Dec 28 by Swanzay

Where you or any other members aware of Carvalhal being appointed or considered ECB, as in did SM contact you at any point during the process?

The SD made us aware of the information that he had.

The Trust - Carvalhal on 21:53 - Dec 28 with 2643 viewsSwanzay

The Trust - Carvalhal on 21:51 - Dec 28 by exiledclaseboy

The SD made us aware of the information that he had.

Cryptic response there ECB, when did he make you aware? Before or after he was aware the appointment was made?
The Trust - Carvalhal on 21:58 - Dec 28 with 2608 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Trust - Carvalhal on 21:53 - Dec 28 by Swanzay

Cryptic response there ECB, when did he make you aware? Before or after he was aware the appointment was made?

The timings are a bit hit and miss cos I’ve been out and about a lot today but I’d say it was after the appointment but before the announcement.

The Trust - Carvalhal on 22:06 - Dec 28 with 2549 viewsSwanzay

The Trust - Carvalhal on 21:58 - Dec 28 by exiledclaseboy

The timings are a bit hit and miss cos I’ve been out and about a lot today but I’d say it was after the appointment but before the announcement.

Your responses are getting more cryptic (no offence meant), So that begs the question what information is SM disclosing to other members that he is aware of, if any? Actually you may not be able to answer that one, as you simply wouldn't know, what he does, like the rest of us!

But Im sure not all other members were "busy", so to speak. So for members who were not busy, where they aware of proceedings?

Are you not concerned, also even more angered that the Trust where not even consulted, still being a 21% share holder and all that...

Lap dog style it seems...
[Post edited 28 Dec 2017 22:09]
The Trust - Carvalhal on 22:10 - Dec 28 with 2527 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Trust - Carvalhal on 22:06 - Dec 28 by Swanzay

Your responses are getting more cryptic (no offence meant), So that begs the question what information is SM disclosing to other members that he is aware of, if any? Actually you may not be able to answer that one, as you simply wouldn't know, what he does, like the rest of us!

But Im sure not all other members were "busy", so to speak. So for members who were not busy, where they aware of proceedings?

Are you not concerned, also even more angered that the Trust where not even consulted, still being a 21% share holder and all that...

Lap dog style it seems...
[Post edited 28 Dec 2017 22:09]

I’m not sure what else to say. The statement says that the SD was kept fully in touch with developments and he kept other board members informed as and when he had anything to tell us.

The Trust - Carvalhal on 22:15 - Dec 28 with 2496 viewslonglostjack

The Trust - Carvalhal on 22:10 - Dec 28 by exiledclaseboy

I’m not sure what else to say. The statement says that the SD was kept fully in touch with developments and he kept other board members informed as and when he had anything to tell us.

Message relayed - message understood. Not good enough.

The Trust - Carvalhal on 22:16 - Dec 28 with 2482 viewsSwanzay

The Trust - Carvalhal on 22:10 - Dec 28 by exiledclaseboy

So when did he have anything to tell you, prior or after the appointment was made?

You don't seem to be your usual clear self on this matter...

To emphasis with the Trust being a 21% share holder, does it not anger you that the "trust" were not consulted or asked to be involved in anyway, just notified....

alarm bells so to speak.
[Post edited 28 Dec 2017 22:19]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024