Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Under 16 months of Yank ownership we're now on our 4th manager 12:42 - Dec 28 with 2956 viewsFerrieBodde

Yes, you read right. Fourth manager in 16 months.

I just had a look back at Levien's first press conference after the takeover. Hearing him say that he was going to run a stable and prosperous football club literally made me burst out laughing. By the time he got to talking about how him and his partners were going to "invest" to ensure that we will be "competing with the top teams in the league," I lost it.

Levien, along with Kaplan, is the most shameless and disingenuous two-faced liar this football club has ever seen. It's not even appropriate to compare them with Petty. At least Petty made no mistake about who he was and what his intentions were. These American cvnts are a million times worse.
Under 16 months of Yank ownership we're now on our 4th manager on 12:43 - Dec 28 with 2951 viewsDarran

And it’s still Garry Monks fault.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Under 16 months of Yank ownership we're now on our 4th manager on 12:46 - Dec 28 with 2931 viewsConcerned_Parent

Petty is a saint compared to K&L. I almost miss him when you see who's in charge now. At least Petty brought us together and united us against a common enemy.
Under 16 months of Yank ownership we're now on our 4th manager on 13:10 - Dec 28 with 2877 viewswestside

Yanks could have stuck with Guidolin for a couple of seasons if they wanted stability
Under 16 months of Yank ownership we're now on our 4th manager on 13:25 - Dec 28 with 2841 viewsFerrieBodde

Under 16 months of Yank ownership we're now on our 4th manager on 13:10 - Dec 28 by westside

Yanks could have stuck with Guidolin for a couple of seasons if they wanted stability

They wanted to make us into America's team and sadly Fran wasn't American enough : (
Under 16 months of Yank ownership we're now on our 4th manager on 19:11 - Dec 28 with 2689 viewsbuilthjack

The new Leeds Utd

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Under 16 months of Yank ownership we're now on our 4th manager on 19:30 - Dec 28 with 2649 viewsicecoldjack

Under 16 months of Yank ownership we're now on our 4th manager on 12:43 - Dec 28 by Darran

Correct.
Under 16 months of Yank ownership we're now on our 4th manager on 19:38 - Dec 28 with 2633 viewsgiantstoneater

Under 16 months of Yank ownership we're now on our 4th manager on 12:43 - Dec 28 by Darran

No Monk lost us our playing identity that's al, l its not his fault for our greedy ex board and our greedy New Board.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024