Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
For the 2nd straight time we've appointed a recently sacked Championship manager 13:00 - Dec 28 with 2775 viewsConcerned_Parent

As usual, Jenkins and the Americans go with the cheap yes man option. The first time Marcelino, Rudi Garcia, and Andre Villas-Boas were all available yet somehow they appointed Paul Clement after he failed at Derby, and now we've got Carlos fvcking Carvalhal fresh from leaving the Owls 16th in the table. Great.

For the 2nd straight time we've appointed a recently sacked Championship manager on 13:04 - Dec 28 with 2738 viewsthereisnospoon

i'm afraid carvalhal might be even more of a yes man than clement
For the 2nd straight time we've appointed a recently sacked Championship manager on 13:07 - Dec 28 with 2705 viewsBanosswan

He wasn't sacked

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

For the 2nd straight time we've appointed a recently sacked Championship manager on 13:09 - Dec 28 with 2688 viewspencoedjack

Well if he has the same effect as Clement did last season I for one will be happy

Some fuking Swansea fans are the most negative bunch of c unts about.

Yes we have our problems but let’s give the new gaffer a chance
For the 2nd straight time we've appointed a recently sacked Championship manager on 13:12 - Dec 28 with 2669 viewsjacabertawe

Contract until the end of the season. Keep us up.
Then, we must bring Brendan back.

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

For the 2nd straight time we've appointed a recently sacked Championship manager on 13:13 - Dec 28 with 2657 viewsthereisnospoon

For the 2nd straight time we've appointed a recently sacked Championship manager on 13:09 - Dec 28 by pencoedjack

Well if he has the same effect as Clement did last season I for one will be happy

Some fuking Swansea fans are the most negative bunch of c unts about.

Yes we have our problems but let’s give the new gaffer a chance

negative? with guys like de boer and bilic around swans fans should rightfully be pissed that the club hierachy went with the shitty cheap option again. if you want to stand around being a happy clapper acting like everything's going to be fine that's okay, but don't bitch when i speak up and call out bullshit for what it is
For the 2nd straight time we've appointed a recently sacked Championship manager on 13:14 - Dec 28 with 2644 viewsConcerned_Parent

For the 2nd straight time we've appointed a recently sacked Championship manager on 13:12 - Dec 28 by jacabertawe

Contract until the end of the season. Keep us up.
Then, we must bring Brendan back.

I find it hilarious that so many of our fans think there's a hope Brendan will be coming back. Not a chance in hell Brendan will ever want to come back to this shitshow of a club.
For the 2nd straight time we've appointed a recently sacked Championship manager on 13:20 - Dec 28 with 2603 viewspencoedjack

For the 2nd straight time we've appointed a recently sacked Championship manager on 13:13 - Dec 28 by thereisnospoon

negative? with guys like de boer and bilic around swans fans should rightfully be pissed that the club hierachy went with the shitty cheap option again. if you want to stand around being a happy clapper acting like everything's going to be fine that's okay, but don't bitch when i speak up and call out bullshit for what it is

Yeah negative..... Some Weds fans have posted some decent things on here about him, Clements appointment last year was mentioned ... I take it you wouldn’t be happy for Carlos to the same immediate effect ? Doubt it give you nothing to whinge about

If you look at the de Boer / Bilic threads there was doom & gloom if theyd been appointed

Happy clapper ? You got the wrong fella pal.
[Post edited 28 Dec 2017 13:22]
For the 2nd straight time we've appointed a recently sacked Championship manager on 13:24 - Dec 28 with 2566 viewsthereisnospoon

For the 2nd straight time we've appointed a recently sacked Championship manager on 13:20 - Dec 28 by pencoedjack

Yeah negative..... Some Weds fans have posted some decent things on here about him, Clements appointment last year was mentioned ... I take it you wouldn’t be happy for Carlos to the same immediate effect ? Doubt it give you nothing to whinge about

If you look at the de Boer / Bilic threads there was doom & gloom if theyd been appointed

Happy clapper ? You got the wrong fella pal.
[Post edited 28 Dec 2017 13:22]

there were americans who posted decent things about bob bradley on here after he got appointed. it means nothing.

his resume speaks for itself. 20 years of management and not a major trophy or promotion to his name save for a league cup he fluked in his domestic league with setubal, parking the bus in the final against sporting and winning via pens
Login to get fewer ads

For the 2nd straight time we've appointed a recently sacked Championship manager on 13:26 - Dec 28 with 2535 viewsAnotherJohn

No surprise! Jenkins likes signing Championship players, and so signing a mid-table CS manager fits in well enough with that. We know now that this is what he meant by the 'next level'. He has never a Premiership Chairman; his mindset isn't suited to the big stage.
For the 2nd straight time we've appointed a recently sacked Championship manager on 13:29 - Dec 28 with 2499 viewspencoedjack

For the 2nd straight time we've appointed a recently sacked Championship manager on 13:24 - Dec 28 by thereisnospoon

there were americans who posted decent things about bob bradley on here after he got appointed. it means nothing.

his resume speaks for itself. 20 years of management and not a major trophy or promotion to his name save for a league cup he fluked in his domestic league with setubal, parking the bus in the final against sporting and winning via pens

Never noticed you on here before fella, just had a look at your previous posts I’d tell the Mrs to keep the medicine cabinet locked 👍
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024