Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Barry Bannan - Sheffield Wednesday - go get him 16:19 - Dec 28 with 9325 viewsSPboy

Decent No 10 & set piece taker - worth a punt ?
[Post edited 28 Dec 2017 16:20]
Barry Bannan - Sheffield Wednesday - go get him on 16:22 - Dec 28 with 8031 viewsjasper_T

Would cost more than Clucas. Top Championsip talent costs a bundle.
Barry Bannan - Sheffield Wednesday - go get him on 16:27 - Dec 28 with 7970 viewsharryhpalmer

7 goals in 180 league appearances...

Poll: Who do you want as next Manager?

Barry Bannan - Sheffield Wednesday - go get him on 16:38 - Dec 28 with 7894 viewssP7qupUf

Just what we ned, another small lightweight player. Also a member of the abysmal Aston Villa sides of recent PL years.
Barry Bannan - Sheffield Wednesday - go get him on 16:55 - Dec 28 with 7772 viewsairedale

Sounds like a football hero from the ‘Dandy’
Barry Bannan - Sheffield Wednesday - go get him on 16:58 - Dec 28 with 7745 viewsAnotherJohn

I think we are going to have a lot of discussions like this ... in the Championship.
Barry Bannan - Sheffield Wednesday - go get him on 17:10 - Dec 28 with 7660 viewsjasper_T

Barry Bannan - Sheffield Wednesday - go get him on 16:38 - Dec 28 by sP7qupUf

Just what we ned, another small lightweight player. Also a member of the abysmal Aston Villa sides of recent PL years.

We were at our best with a team full of small lightweight players.
Barry Bannan - Sheffield Wednesday - go get him on 17:12 - Dec 28 with 7638 viewsAl_Bundy

Bannan couldn't hack it at Palace, no better than what we have
Barry Bannan - Sheffield Wednesday - go get him on 17:45 - Dec 28 with 7465 viewsbarry_island

Dreadful player. Anything more than £5 from them is excessive including if they take Ayew off us in return.

Swansea City, THE Austerity Club.

Login to get fewer ads

Barry Bannan - Sheffield Wednesday - go get him on 18:29 - Dec 28 with 7276 viewssP7qupUf

Barry Bannan - Sheffield Wednesday - go get him on 17:10 - Dec 28 by jasper_T

We were at our best with a team full of small lightweight players.

But they were not part of an abysmal team. They could play a bit...Bannan on the other hand!!
Barry Bannan - Sheffield Wednesday - go get him on 18:47 - Dec 28 with 7196 viewsbuilthjack

28 and never stood out anywhere. NO

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Barry Bannan - Sheffield Wednesday - go get him on 18:51 - Dec 28 with 7171 viewsmonmouth

This is going to be a long month if this is the level of shit being touted.

I’d rather we buy Barry Island.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Barry Bannan - Sheffield Wednesday - go get him on 18:52 - Dec 28 with 7153 viewsGaz_M

A terrible player. Why do people starts threads like this ffs? :lol:
Barry Bannan - Sheffield Wednesday - go get him on 18:59 - Dec 28 with 7111 viewsbarry_island

Half a million a year and I am the club's. I'll also fill in as Director of Football if it will help. I know the role, hold non existent meetings, not read letters I'm signing, keeping the Trust in the dark, 6 monthly "we felt it was the right time for a change" speeches. I am da man.

As a 20 a day smoker for 40 years I could also be as effective as our wingers.

The right choice.

Barry Bannan - Sheffield Wednesday - go get him on 19:07 - Dec 28 with 7074 viewsSPboy

Barry Bannan - Sheffield Wednesday - go get him on 17:45 - Dec 28 by barry_island

Dreadful player. Anything more than £5 from them is excessive including if they take Ayew off us in return.

What were you expecting a cheeky bid for Gylfi - much despised and dubbed a waste of money by the Everton faithful (apparently)?

It could be deemed “good business” to buy a player who has done pretty well in the Championship, is known by the manager, plays as an advanced midfielder, takes a set piece, knows what it’s like to get to the play offs ... on the other hand we could always put all our eggs in the mighty productive Ayew & Clucas basket
Barry Bannan - Sheffield Wednesday - go get him on 19:07 - Dec 28 with 7074 viewspaulv2k4

Fernando Forestieri would be better.
Barry Bannan - Sheffield Wednesday - go get him on 19:14 - Dec 28 with 7040 viewsSPboy

Barry Bannan - Sheffield Wednesday - go get him on 19:07 - Dec 28 by paulv2k4

Fernando Forestieri would be better.

Could be interesting - club not going to make the play offs, FFP issues - do you think we could get them both for £6m ?
Barry Bannan - Sheffield Wednesday - go get him on 21:11 - Dec 28 with 6760 viewsEU5Makaveli

Too similar to what we already have, we need a genuine no.10.
Barry Bannan - Sheffield Wednesday - go get him on 21:23 - Dec 28 with 6698 views34dfgdf54

We’re not necessarily a more attractive option than staying at Wednesday now. They are the bigger club and it looks almost certain we will be in same league as next season.
Barry Bannan - Sheffield Wednesday - go get him on 21:25 - Dec 28 with 6689 viewsCooperman

I’d rather Barry Chuckle.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Barry Bannan - Sheffield Wednesday - go get him on 21:32 - Dec 28 with 6658 viewsSwanjaxs

Barry Bannan - Sheffield Wednesday - go get him on 21:25 - Dec 28 by Cooperman

I’d rather Barry Chuckle.

Or Barry VanHire even ....

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Barry Bannan - Sheffield Wednesday - go get him on 21:35 - Dec 28 with 6642 viewsbarry_island

Barry Bannan - Sheffield Wednesday - go get him on 19:07 - Dec 28 by SPboy

What were you expecting a cheeky bid for Gylfi - much despised and dubbed a waste of money by the Everton faithful (apparently)?

It could be deemed “good business” to buy a player who has done pretty well in the Championship, is known by the manager, plays as an advanced midfielder, takes a set piece, knows what it’s like to get to the play offs ... on the other hand we could always put all our eggs in the mighty productive Ayew & Clucas basket

Hopefully those aren't our only options. Perhaps it's time for us to look at some options in the lower leagues, say Luton, they seem to be scoring more than one every two games.

Barry Bannan - Sheffield Wednesday - go get him on 21:37 - Dec 28 with 6624 viewsCooperman

Barry Bannan - Sheffield Wednesday - go get him on 21:32 - Dec 28 by Swanjaxs

Or Barry VanHire even ....

The Dutch winger?

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Barry Bannan - Sheffield Wednesday - go get him on 23:11 - Dec 28 with 6351 viewsPentyrchJack

Wouldn't be surprised to see a bid for Jordan Rhodes.

Poll: Fox Hunting - what do you think?

Barry Bannan - Sheffield Wednesday - go get him on 23:59 - Dec 28 with 5495 viewsSwanjaxs

Barry Bannan - Sheffield Wednesday - go get him on 21:37 - Dec 28 by Cooperman

The Dutch winger?

Yes 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Barry Bannan - Sheffield Wednesday - go get him on 00:14 - Dec 29 with 5389 viewsItchySphincter

Shocking player, nearly as bad as Jonny Williams.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024