Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Someone’s lying 16:18 - Dec 29 with 7809 viewsthenorthbankbog

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/huw-jenkins-finally-reveals-exactly-
Someone’s lying on 16:28 - Dec 29 with 5459 viewsmonmouth

The Trust MUST answer this.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Someone’s lying on 16:32 - Dec 29 with 5413 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Jenkins losing control, having to revert to the press. His time is running out, he will have to settle for his £8M!

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Someone’s lying on 16:36 - Dec 29 with 5356 viewsmonmouth

Someone’s lying on 16:28 - Dec 29 by monmouth

The Trust MUST answer this.

From what I can see, Jenkins is just excusing himself for not telling the Trust about Yank 2, not saying he told them, unlike the crappy WoL headline. This must be countered, if possible in the WoL. The 21% shareholder had NO chance to do due diligence. Lazy bastards just reporting big nose spin. It is not an interview it is just a record of his self serving crap. Get a public statement out Trust,not to members to the news sources. he's given you the platform, bloody use it. Show some balls and some teeth for once.

Someone’s lying on 16:36 - Dec 29 with 5346 viewsbonymine

The full transcript here ;

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/full-transcript-huw-je

Gloves off then, the pressure has clearly got to him at last but as Monny says the Trust now have to respond categorically to his ‘counter claims’ ?
[Post edited 29 Dec 2017 16:42]

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Someone’s lying on 16:36 - Dec 29 with 5332 viewsDarran

I think people are reading it all wrong. Of course the Trust knew about the deal when it became public after it was negotiated in private.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Someone’s lying on 16:37 - Dec 29 with 5325 viewsFireboy2

This is shocking

As has been mentioned someone is lying

And i hope it isnt tye trust
Someone’s lying on 16:41 - Dec 29 with 5255 viewsmonmouth

Someone’s lying on 16:36 - Dec 29 by Darran

I think people are reading it all wrong. Of course the Trust knew about the deal when it became public after it was negotiated in private.

Yes. The 'knew about the deal' is about Yank 1. It then implies they should magically have known about Yank 2 because shareholders wanted to sell. What a piece of absolute shit this bloke is.

Trust simply must nail this. If they can't they are of no use. McDonald should be in jenkins face immediately asking hime what the f*ck he thinks he is playing at.

Someone’s lying on 16:42 - Dec 29 with 5251 viewsscruffyjack

So he starts talking to the yanks in August 2015 and after drawing up the deal, tells the trust, the second biggest shareholder, in March 2016! Nice one cretin, is this the best you can come up with?
Login to get fewer ads

Someone’s lying on 16:42 - Dec 29 with 5237 viewsJBT95

End of the day nobody on here knows how to run a football club. If they do, please make yourself known to Swansea City Association Football Club Limited.
Someone’s lying on 16:43 - Dec 29 with 5227 viewsswancity

Someone’s lying on 16:37 - Dec 29 by Fireboy2

This is shocking

It's not shocking. It's saying what we know. Which is that Jenkins and his cronies were having protracted talks behind the backs of the Trust who were kept out of the picture for 8/9 months, only learning of the sale 4 months before it was completed. Jenkins is twisting things to make it sound that the Trust knew about this particular sale from day one.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Someone’s lying on 16:44 - Dec 29 with 5207 viewsDarran

Someone’s lying on 16:41 - Dec 29 by monmouth

Yes. The 'knew about the deal' is about Yank 1. It then implies they should magically have known about Yank 2 because shareholders wanted to sell. What a piece of absolute shit this bloke is.

Trust simply must nail this. If they can't they are of no use. McDonald should be in jenkins face immediately asking hime what the f*ck he thinks he is playing at.

Exactly.

Someone’s lying on 16:44 - Dec 29 with 5214 viewsMattG

Someone’s lying on 16:36 - Dec 29 by Darran

This is the crux. He says that all Shareholders including the Trust received the terms of the sale at the same time. What he doesn't say (and what Wathan, unsurprisingly, doesn't call him out on) is how it had got to that position of detailed terms WITHOUT the Trust being involved.

Oh, and of course there is the statement by Levien himself at the Trust forum (which Wathan was also in attendance at) that the Yanks were told by HJ himself not to involve the Trust in any discussions.

Apart from all that, it's spot on.
Someone’s lying on 16:44 - Dec 29 with 5212 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Quote from Jenkins
"“But where it’s stated things were done behind the Trust’s back are not entirely true."
So not entirely true, is that lik not being completely pregnant
Someone’s lying on 16:45 - Dec 29 with 5195 viewsmonmouth

This is shocking

No, nobody is lying. But one party is telling the whole truth and the other is dissembling and spinning for all his massive conk is worth. I'll let you decide which is which.

Someone’s lying on 16:48 - Dec 29 with 5150 viewsmax936

This is shocking

Of course it is mun that’s why they want to push ahead with this deal, they’re been having it cushty days away tickets on tap silver service before games and fuking after last thing they want now it’s all come on top itsi all going to coming out.
The honest thing is we all would have gone along with it, self interest at its best.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Someone’s lying on 16:49 - Dec 29 with 5131 viewsSwanseajill

Someone’s lying on 16:44 - Dec 29 by MattG

This is the crux. He says that all Shareholders including the Trust received the terms of the sale at the same time. What he doesn't say (and what Wathan, unsurprisingly, doesn't call him out on) is how it had got to that position of detailed terms WITHOUT the Trust being involved.

Oh, and of course there is the statement by Levien himself at the Trust forum (which Wathan was also in attendance at) that the Yanks were told by HJ himself not to involve the Trust in any discussions.

Apart from all that, it's spot on.

Yes, I remember clearly Levien saying this and Wathan was present at that forum.

The sad thing here is, too many people will actually believe this codswallop.
Someone’s lying on 16:53 - Dec 29 with 5074 viewsDarran

Someone’s lying on 16:48 - Dec 29 by max936

Of course it is mun that’s why they want to push ahead with this deal, they’re been having it cushty days away tickets on tap silver service before games and fuking after last thing they want now it’s all come on top itsi all going to coming out.
The honest thing is we all would have gone along with it, self interest at its best.

Well Jenkins has certainly succeeded with Max anyway.

Someone’s lying on 16:57 - Dec 29 with 5023 viewsexiledclaseboy

Bloody hell.

Poll: Tory leader

Someone’s lying on 17:00 - Dec 29 with 4982 viewsplanetswansadmin

Someone’s lying on 16:57 - Dec 29 by exiledclaseboy

Bloody hell.

If the strike partnership of Jenkins and Wathan have just done Max so easily I wonder how many others are going to be taken in too
Someone’s lying on 17:01 - Dec 29 with 4973 viewsSwanseajill

This .....I find shocking.😳
Someone’s lying on 17:10 - Dec 29 with 4859 viewsDan_Swan

Unlike some, I've read what has been said,

Sadly there are some out there who will believe everything that HJ says. Do not be fooled as it is deflective bullshlttery at its worst, not helped by Wathan not really challenging him.

In addition to this the timing of his statements and actions have been such whereby the crowd can't really get on his back.
[Post edited 29 Dec 2017 17:12]

Still following Dr's orders!

Someone’s lying on 17:12 - Dec 29 with 4829 viewsGaz_M

Seems that both parties (HJ and the trust) were desperately poor.
Someone’s lying on 17:16 - Dec 29 with 4788 views34dfgdf54

Someone’s lying on 16:44 - Dec 29 by A_Fans_Dad

Quote from Jenkins
"“But where it’s stated things were done behind the Trust’s back are not entirely true."
So not entirely true, is that lik not being completely pregnant

Exactly. “Entirely true” what an absolute cretin of a man. Just f*ck out of our club.
Someone’s lying on 17:19 - Dec 29 with 4764 viewsharryhpalmer

who are the so-called 4 Trust Members who attended these meetings?

I assume Huw C and Phil.

Phil should also make a statement, if he is one of those.

Even if he was not, because Gonzo's comments are aimed squarely at him, because of his part in the recently formed group trying to oust him.

Poll: Who do you want as next Manager?

Someone’s lying on 17:23 - Dec 29 with 4727 viewsOldjack

Max ,Step back ,there's no way the trust knew ,as they would have tried to blocked it like last time . Hence the secrecy. Yes the trust have been sitting back whist Rome burnt ,but with all avenues closing fast and be left with nothing ,making a few bucks whilst they could for a rainy day was the only only option it seems, But i can now see that avenue being closed as we rapidly approach relegation There's no way they'll part with 5-6mill if they think we'll go down .

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024