Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
He'd have gotten away with it if it was for those pesky...... 18:40 - Dec 29 with 2433 viewsSwanseaman

It could have been so different for Huw Jenkins if he had done things differently. Where it went wrong was who he sold the club to. If he wasn't in such a rush, if he had been more open about it and involved the trust in the sale, all the mess that he and our club in could have been avoided.

If he had found new owners who had far more knowledge about football and the Premier league. If he had found new owners who had money to invest and put a lot in as soon as they took over. If he had found new owners who really did take us to the next level and move us up the league, investing in new players, top managers, unwilling to sell our best players. The sale could have then been justified. If we had moved up the league competing regularly for a top 6 spot, things would be much different.

I wouldn't care if he had made money out of the sale if he had chosen much better. But the facts are what he did was to sell to the first people who were interested, to people who were not going to invest a penny. The only thing they have really done has been to make bad decisions that will probably result in us being relegated out of the Premier.

His greed, and his decision to hide it from the trust caused him to sell to the first bidder. No guarantees of any investment, just a quick sale because all he could think about was the money he would make from it (not if it really would help the club or not).

So we sign a new manager, then he decides to try and convince everyone that he did the correct thing with the selling of the club. But why is he doing this when it's not all about him, it should be Carlos Carvalhal's time right now not Huw Jenkins.

I don't understand it. He knows himself that if we get relegated his time at the club would probably be up, so why doesn't he just focus on the new manager and surviving in the Premier, instead of trying to justify himself and digging an even deeper hole...

Poll: Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks

He'd have gotten away with it if it was for those pesky...... on 19:28 - Dec 29 with 2334 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Your post is spot on, We can see he was not thinking about the long term implications just the short term cash, the club is in trouble and his reputation gone.

Not a man of principle, just look at the where Penny and Keefe have ended up thanks to their long term colleague.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

He'd have gotten away with it if it was for those pesky...... on 19:31 - Dec 29 with 2301 viewsswancity

He'd have gotten away with it if it was for those pesky...... on 19:28 - Dec 29 by JACKMANANDBOY

Your post is spot on, We can see he was not thinking about the long term implications just the short term cash, the club is in trouble and his reputation gone.

Not a man of principle, just look at the where Penny and Keefe have ended up thanks to their long term colleague.

He threw the dice and has lost. He's got his millions tucked away safely but he will be finished. As a man.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

He'd have gotten away with it if it was for those pesky...... on 20:57 - Dec 29 with 2138 viewsbonymine

He'd have gotten away with it if it was for those pesky...... on 19:31 - Dec 29 by swancity

He threw the dice and has lost. He's got his millions tucked away safely but he will be finished. As a man.

Money can only buy you so much and he has got so little of anything else in life ....KARMA.

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

He'd have gotten away with it if it was for those pesky...... on 21:00 - Dec 29 with 2112 viewsskettyparkherbert

He'd have gotten away with it if it was for those pesky...... on 20:57 - Dec 29 by bonymine

Money can only buy you so much and he has got so little of anything else in life ....KARMA.

R U winding me up, I'd fuking swap with him
He'd have gotten away with it if it was for those pesky...... on 21:08 - Dec 29 with 2059 viewsLoyal

He'd have gotten away with it if it was for those pesky...... on 21:00 - Dec 29 by skettyparkherbert

Why ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

He'd have gotten away with it if it was for those pesky...... on 21:11 - Dec 29 with 2042 viewsbonymine

He'd have gotten away with it if it was for those pesky...... on 21:00 - Dec 29 by skettyparkherbert

Seriously ? A life looking over your shoulder having taken your ill gotten gains through lies, lies and more lies Abe ?
I thought better of you mate, one of the old school North Bank boys who should detest anything which goes against the morals and principles of our Club ....
If you won the lottery I would wish you luck, if you sold out your shares in my beloved football Club to any Tom, Dick or Harry then you are simply a sellout scumbag who deserves all the bad luck in the world ....

He'd have gotten away with it if it was for those pesky...... on 21:19 - Dec 29 with 1995 viewsKilkennyjack

He'd have gotten away with it if it was for those pesky...... on 21:11 - Dec 29 by bonymine

Seriously ? A life looking over your shoulder having taken your ill gotten gains through lies, lies and more lies Abe ?
I thought better of you mate, one of the old school North Bank boys who should detest anything which goes against the morals and principles of our Club ....
If you won the lottery I would wish you luck, if you sold out your shares in my beloved football Club to any Tom, Dick or Harry then you are simply a sellout scumbag who deserves all the bad luck in the world ....

Yep - and there is a big difference.

Beware of the Risen People

He'd have gotten away with it if it was for those pesky...... on 21:24 - Dec 29 with 1952 viewsOldjack

It had to be a quick sale ,we might have gone down and been worthless to them ,hence all the hush hush and take no notice of the Chinese

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Login to get fewer ads

He'd have gotten away with it if it was for those pesky...... on 21:29 - Dec 29 with 1915 viewsbonymine

He'd have gotten away with it if it was for those pesky...... on 21:24 - Dec 29 by Oldjack

It had to be a quick sale ,we might have gone down and been worthless to them ,hence all the hush hush and take no notice of the Chinese

In a nutshell Alan....cash in whilst we can before it all goes tits up .....

Lying, Greedy b@stards NEVER gave A SINGLE THOUGHT of ‘WHO’ was actually buying our Club and what were their intentions ?????

You Greedy B@stards Get Out Of OUR Club....

#backtojack

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024