Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Trust have lied...... 18:58 - Dec 29 with 4544 viewsswanseacityx

They now claim to have known about the deal in March 2016 before it was finalised in July 2016.

This is a disgrace after all the times they have said they were kept in dark.

No credibility.

Liars.
The Trust have lied...... on 18:59 - Dec 29 with 2899 viewsNeath_Jack

Slow down, and go and have another read of it.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

The Trust have lied...... on 19:00 - Dec 29 with 2885 viewsHighjack

Xmastree is that you?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Trust have lied...... on 19:02 - Dec 29 with 2844 viewsOldjack

Phil will clear it up for you ,
ps the only liar around here is Treacherous Huw ,fact

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Trust have lied...... on 19:03 - Dec 29 with 2826 viewsswanseacityx

The Trust have lied...... on 18:59 - Dec 29 by Neath_Jack

Slow down, and go and have another read of it.

Rubbish.....if they knew about the potential sale 4 months before they would have had plenty of time to involve themselves. They claim to have always acknowledged this but its complete rubbish I have read loads of statements saying they had no idea and were never involved.

Bunch of clowns.
[Post edited 29 Dec 2017 19:04]
The Trust have lied...... on 19:03 - Dec 29 with 2820 views3swan

If you're going to try and play games then at least do some preparation work that can;t be blown out of the water so easily

“Trust Chairman Phil Sumbler commented: We have been aware of the terms of the potential deal for around two weeks. It has become apparent though that the discussions have been taking place since December and not all shareholders have been allowed to be part of those discussions

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/swansea-city-taken-ove

And the video of the Americans stating that the Trust were not involved
The Trust have lied...... on 19:04 - Dec 29 with 2790 viewsGaryjack

What's the record for down arrows?
The Trust have lied...... on 19:04 - Dec 29 with 2770 viewsHighjack

Clearly a plant.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Trust have lied...... on 19:05 - Dec 29 with 2745 viewslonglostjack

Feck off DGT73 Xmastree 73x Swanseacityx or whatever you call yourself. Pathetic.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Login to get fewer ads

The Trust have lied...... on 19:05 - Dec 29 with 2746 viewsmonmouth

The Trust have lied...... on 19:04 - Dec 29 by Highjack

Clearly a plant.

A cabbage?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Trust have lied...... on 19:06 - Dec 29 with 2737 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

The Trust have lied...... on 19:04 - Dec 29 by Highjack

Clearly a plant.

A vegetable I think.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

The Trust have lied...... on 19:10 - Dec 29 with 2665 viewsNeath_Jack

The Trust have lied...... on 19:04 - Dec 29 by Garyjack

What's the record for down arrows?

Rancid holds that record, he said one of our players (can't remember which one) wasn't much cop, or words to that effect. Rancid will remember no doubt, it was a huge minus figure.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

The Trust have lied...... on 19:11 - Dec 29 with 2636 viewsGaryjack

The Trust have lied...... on 19:10 - Dec 29 by Neath_Jack

Rancid holds that record, he said one of our players (can't remember which one) wasn't much cop, or words to that effect. Rancid will remember no doubt, it was a huge minus figure.

About 50 odd if i remember?
The Trust have lied...... on 19:13 - Dec 29 with 2617 viewsNeath_Jack

The Trust have lied...... on 19:11 - Dec 29 by Garyjack

About 50 odd if i remember?

Possibly more

The Trust have lied...... on 19:44 - Dec 29 with 2464 viewsbonymine

The Trust have lied...... on 19:02 - Dec 29 by Oldjack

Phil will clear it up for you ,
ps the only liar around here is Treacherous Huw ,fact

Absolutely Alan.

I’ve been banging the ‘Jenkins Out’ drum for a couple of years now, it’s been a long, hard slog to raise awareness amongst our fan base, the majority of whom are passive, disinterested, naive and downright ignorant ‘Matchday Customers’ these days .....Jenkins has hidden behind the ‘Happy Clappers’ Brigade for far too long ....

....we are the ONLY TEAM in the PL to return a NET PROFIT on player transfers over the past FIVE YEARS. EVERY other team in the PL over that period has showed a NET LOSS on player transfers ;

http://www.totalsportek.com/money/premier-league-clubs-transfers-net-spend-last-

So here we are with a playing squad of inferior quality to the one which took us up into the PL and the sale to the Yanks has resulted in no more than lining the Sellouts pockets and an ‘extension of the Club’s overdraft facility to assist with our cash flow’ ; ‘Investors’ taking us to the next level eh Huw ?

You also mention Shelvey being sold in 2016 to ‘ease cashflow’ in a ‘difficult time’ yet you know as well as I do as he was a neighbour of yours what that was all about .......

I’ve said this many times on here you are a disgrace to your Dad Gordon who truly was a Jack through and through whom I sat by for many years at the Vetch .....indeed my Dad and I held ‘Father and Son’ Season Tickets in the old Double Decker for many years yet you however, although a similar age to me, were conspicuous by your absence....a true fan then Huw ?

Time now to ride off into the sunset with your ill gotten gains .....be it Saundersfoot or Marbella we will be glad to see the back of you ....

One last favour......please take MM, LD & JvZ with you....I’m sure you will all be happy counting your cash together.

From a Jack to a Judas .......

#backtojack

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

The Trust have lied...... on 19:45 - Dec 29 with 2442 viewsGaryjack

I don't like bumping threads usually, but i will with this one so that every single person who visits this site can see what a corrupt bunch of low life lying cvnts they are by attempting to come on here and post this utter garbage!

FELLOW FANS! THIS IS HOW LOW THEY'VE SUNK!
[Post edited 29 Dec 2017 19:46]
The Trust have lied...... on 19:47 - Dec 29 with 2411 viewswhoflungdung

Powerful stuff bony mine

I wouldn't want to cross you, for sure

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

The Trust have lied...... on 19:48 - Dec 29 with 2394 viewswaynekerr55

The Trust have lied...... on 19:03 - Dec 29 by swanseacityx

Rubbish.....if they knew about the potential sale 4 months before they would have had plenty of time to involve themselves. They claim to have always acknowledged this but its complete rubbish I have read loads of statements saying they had no idea and were never involved.

Bunch of clowns.

So you know better than the QC employed by the Trust?

Have a day off for fúck sake

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The Trust have lied...... on 19:58 - Dec 29 with 2309 viewslondonlisa2001

Interesting first ever post.
The Trust have lied...... on 19:59 - Dec 29 with 2297 viewsGaryjack

The Trust have lied...... on 19:48 - Dec 29 by waynekerr55

So you know better than the QC employed by the Trust?

Have a day off for fúck sake

You up arrowed his OP you tvvat!

The Trust have lied...... on 20:00 - Dec 29 with 2277 viewsNeath_Jack

The Trust have lied...... on 19:58 - Dec 29 by londonlisa2001

Interesting first ever post.

One of the Dineen boys again i expect.

The Trust have lied...... on 20:02 - Dec 29 with 2258 viewslondonlisa2001

The Trust have lied...... on 20:00 - Dec 29 by Neath_Jack

One of the Dineen boys again i expect.

Who cares.
The Trust have lied...... on 20:04 - Dec 29 with 2218 viewsWingstandwood

The Trust have lied...... on 19:44 - Dec 29 by bonymine

Absolutely Alan.

I’ve been banging the ‘Jenkins Out’ drum for a couple of years now, it’s been a long, hard slog to raise awareness amongst our fan base, the majority of whom are passive, disinterested, naive and downright ignorant ‘Matchday Customers’ these days .....Jenkins has hidden behind the ‘Happy Clappers’ Brigade for far too long ....

....we are the ONLY TEAM in the PL to return a NET PROFIT on player transfers over the past FIVE YEARS. EVERY other team in the PL over that period has showed a NET LOSS on player transfers ;

http://www.totalsportek.com/money/premier-league-clubs-transfers-net-spend-last-

So here we are with a playing squad of inferior quality to the one which took us up into the PL and the sale to the Yanks has resulted in no more than lining the Sellouts pockets and an ‘extension of the Club’s overdraft facility to assist with our cash flow’ ; ‘Investors’ taking us to the next level eh Huw ?

You also mention Shelvey being sold in 2016 to ‘ease cashflow’ in a ‘difficult time’ yet you know as well as I do as he was a neighbour of yours what that was all about .......

I’ve said this many times on here you are a disgrace to your Dad Gordon who truly was a Jack through and through whom I sat by for many years at the Vetch .....indeed my Dad and I held ‘Father and Son’ Season Tickets in the old Double Decker for many years yet you however, although a similar age to me, were conspicuous by your absence....a true fan then Huw ?

Time now to ride off into the sunset with your ill gotten gains .....be it Saundersfoot or Marbella we will be glad to see the back of you ....

One last favour......please take MM, LD & JvZ with you....I’m sure you will all be happy counting your cash together.

From a Jack to a Judas .......

#backtojack

Quote: "One last favour......please take MM, LD & JvZ with you....I’m sure you will all be happy counting your cash together."

The trouble is they actually believe the JTAK lies, myths and bullsh#t they peddled about themselves and are now completely detached from reality itself. Take Van Zweden i.e. he has actually stated that he is a club ambassador and dines out on a lie that he is Mr Swansea City himself.

They now have a sense of entitlement and delusion of granduer that borders on insanity! They’ve been stowaways on the SCFC gravy for so long they actually think they're got a God given right to a never-ending pocket stuffing journey for the rest of their lives! They’re absolutely terrified somebody else outside of their grubby in-house closed shop will end up getting mega-pay-day's, filthy lucre, contracts, money making schemes etc.

That is why the scum are still here and refuse to go away!

Argus!

The Trust have lied...... on 20:06 - Dec 29 with 2200 views1462jack

The Trust have lied...... on 19:03 - Dec 29 by swanseacityx

Bunch of clowns.

Go away f@ck face , to many of you popping up on here lately trying to defend/take the flack of them lying cheating money grabbing c@ts
The Trust have lied...... on 20:07 - Dec 29 with 2187 viewsbonymine

The Trust have lied...... on 20:02 - Dec 29 by londonlisa2001

Who cares.

They have all been ‘OUTED’ and are lashing out including at each other .....stereotypical and desperate greedy, lying, back stabbing behaviour where money is involved....the root of all evil.

Enjoy your ill gotten gains you filthy animals ....enjoy the Costa Del Crime sunshine I hope you all get melanoma 😉

You Greedy B@stards Get Out Of OUR Club.

Jack to a Judas.

#backtojack

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

The Trust have lied...... on 20:09 - Dec 29 with 2162 viewsNeath_Jack

The Trust have lied...... on 20:02 - Dec 29 by londonlisa2001

Who cares.

I'm not sure.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024