Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jim White v Leigh Dineen thread on twitter 11:50 - Dec 30 with 15445 viewsDarran

Fuçking brilliant,absolutely fuçking brilliant.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Jim White v Leigh Dineen thread on twitter on 11:52 - Dec 30 with 6286 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

He didn’t recieve a letter mun

He had an email though

😀

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Jim White v Leigh Dineen thread on twitter on 11:53 - Dec 30 with 6276 viewsATFV

Love how Dineen publicly refutes Jim's claim but then tries to get the proof sent to him privately - he really isn't the sharpest tool in the vending machine box and he's another one that's going to find his ever changing story coming back to haunt him.
Jim White v Leigh Dineen thread on twitter on 11:54 - Dec 30 with 6249 viewsDarran

Jim White v Leigh Dineen thread on twitter on 11:52 - Dec 30 by oh_tommy_tommy

He didn’t recieve a letter mun

He had an email though

😀

Fuçking brilliant.

Jim White v Leigh Dineen thread on twitter on 11:55 - Dec 30 with 6241 viewsmax936

Put it up for us to read then ffs. I'm not on twitter.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Jim White v Leigh Dineen thread on twitter on 11:55 - Dec 30 with 6241 viewsNeath_Jack

I hope Jim, put's the email/letter up on there, never mind sending it privately to the snake. They are all getting proper rattled now.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Jim White v Leigh Dineen thread on twitter on 11:57 - Dec 30 with 6205 viewsWatchman

Here's me thinking Hillary was not very good at this internetty thingy

I am but a dot, but a dot that can cause an earthquake
Blog: Ignorance is not Bliss but it sure is Funny

Jim White v Leigh Dineen thread on twitter on 11:59 - Dec 30 with 6170 viewsDarran

It reminds me of Uncle Albert falling down the cellar in OFAH.

Jim White v Leigh Dineen thread on twitter on 11:59 - Dec 30 with 6166 viewsSwansea93

Post it up?

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Login to get fewer ads

Jim White v Leigh Dineen thread on twitter on 11:59 - Dec 30 with 6162 viewsMattG

Jim White v Leigh Dineen thread on twitter on 11:55 - Dec 30 by max936

Put it up for us to read then ffs. I'm not on twitter.

Seriously, it's worth getting on there just for this.
Jim White v Leigh Dineen thread on twitter on 12:21 - Dec 30 with 5966 viewsN_T_J

Jim White v Leigh Dineen thread on twitter on 11:55 - Dec 30 by Neath_Jack

I hope Jim, put's the email/letter up on there, never mind sending it privately to the snake. They are all getting proper rattled now.

Jim did say if it comes to it he will put it up. But Leigh asked him not to.

Jim White v Leigh Dineen thread on twitter on 12:25 - Dec 30 with 5905 viewsLandore_Jack

Anyone got a link?

#backtojack

Jim White v Leigh Dineen thread on twitter on 12:27 - Dec 30 with 5889 viewsHighjack

Jim White v Leigh Dineen thread on twitter on 11:59 - Dec 30 by MattG

Seriously, it's worth getting on there just for this.

Ive only just learned how to use MSN messenger ffs.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Jim White v Leigh Dineen thread on twitter on 12:31 - Dec 30 with 5850 viewsacejack3065

Someone post some screenshots. I can’t see because the c**t blocked me on twitter.
Jim White v Leigh Dineen thread on twitter on 12:31 - Dec 30 with 5835 viewsDarran

Jim White v Leigh Dineen thread on twitter on 12:25 - Dec 30 by Landore_Jack

Anyone got a link?

You’re have to sign up and follow Leigh my friend.

Jim White v Leigh Dineen thread on twitter on 12:32 - Dec 30 with 5827 viewsWarwickHunt

Jim White v Leigh Dineen thread on twitter on 12:21 - Dec 30 by N_T_J

Jim did say if it comes to it he will put it up. But Leigh asked him not to.

Fück him.
Jim White v Leigh Dineen thread on twitter on 12:34 - Dec 30 with 5798 viewsBanosswan

Jim White v Leigh Dineen thread on twitter on 12:31 - Dec 30 by Darran

https://mobile.twitter.com/leighdineen?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7C

I got this just by googling Leigh Dineen Twitter, so it's all in the public domain.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Jim White v Leigh Dineen thread on twitter on 12:55 - Dec 30 with 5610 viewsawayjack

Nice to see the net closing in on the greedy boys. LD must be thanking is lucky stars he made so much money from the Swans as doesn't have any business skills.
Jim White v Leigh Dineen thread on twitter on 13:08 - Dec 30 with 5479 viewsUxbridge

Always liked Jim. What was that about chickens again ...

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Jim White v Leigh Dineen thread on twitter on 13:16 - Dec 30 with 5373 viewsmax936

Jim White v Leigh Dineen thread on twitter on 12:31 - Dec 30 by Darran

Leigh, big butties are you?

Jim White v Leigh Dineen thread on twitter on 13:28 - Dec 30 with 5261 viewsDarran

Jim White v Leigh Dineen thread on twitter on 13:16 - Dec 30 by max936

Leigh, big butties are you?

Don’t be clever twát Max.

Jim White v Leigh Dineen thread on twitter on 13:37 - Dec 30 with 5185 viewsmax936

Jim White v Leigh Dineen thread on twitter on 13:28 - Dec 30 by Darran

Don’t be clever twát Max.

I'm asking a question ffs ?

I've seen all those empty Gower Gold bottles in your Bottle bin to tut tut tut.

They all seem to love him some right sucker uppers on his Twitter page, his farts probably smell of Roses to, do they Dar?
[Post edited 30 Dec 2017 13:50]

Jim White v Leigh Dineen thread on twitter on 13:41 - Dec 30 with 5146 viewsDarran

Jim White v Leigh Dineen thread on twitter on 13:37 - Dec 30 by max936

I'm asking a question ffs ?

I've seen all those empty Gower Gold bottles in your Bottle bin to tut tut tut.

They all seem to love him some right sucker uppers on his Twitter page, his farts probably smell of Roses to, do they Dar?
[Post edited 30 Dec 2017 13:50]

You haven’t seen any empties in my bottle bin Sonny and that’s probably because I haven’t had a drink since what will be 2 weeks tomorrow.

Jim White v Leigh Dineen thread on twitter on 13:42 - Dec 30 with 5131 viewsderijack

Jim White v Leigh Dineen thread on twitter on 12:31 - Dec 30 by acejack3065

Someone post some screenshots. I can’t see because the c**t blocked me on twitter.

Just logout mate. It’s all there to see then..

Jim White v Leigh Dineen thread on twitter on 13:46 - Dec 30 with 5085 viewsmax936

Jim White v Leigh Dineen thread on twitter on 13:41 - Dec 30 by Darran

You haven’t seen any empties in my bottle bin Sonny and that’s probably because I haven’t had a drink since what will be 2 weeks tomorrow.

Nor me Sonny and who mentioned when I saw them?
[Post edited 30 Dec 2017 13:48]

Jim White v Leigh Dineen thread on twitter on 13:48 - Dec 30 with 5059 viewswobbly

If Dineen had brain cells and a memory, he would be a real force to be reckoned with.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024