Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just 15:30 - Dec 30 with 2864 viewsSmellyplumz

In case anyone has forgotten I think it needs saying again...

16 million for clucas!

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Just on 15:33 - Dec 30 with 2845 viewsBobby_Fischer

Hes being played out of position, we'll be playing free flowing football soon and its all down to Jenkins.

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

Just on 15:34 - Dec 30 with 2825 viewsSmellyplumz

Just on 15:33 - Dec 30 by Bobby_Fischer

Hes being played out of position, we'll be playing free flowing football soon and its all down to Jenkins.

His position is down the fůcking job center on the high St.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."

Just on 23:10 - Jan 30 with 2655 views34dfgdf54

Just on 15:34 - Dec 30 by Smellyplumz

His position is down the fůcking job center on the high St.

Thick as sh*t.
Just on 23:30 - Jan 30 with 2553 viewsWAFU

One good game. Let’s see him do It for the rest of the season
Just on 23:31 - Jan 30 with 2528 views34dfgdf54

Just on 23:30 - Jan 30 by WAFU

Are you actually quite dissapointed?
Just on 23:38 - Jan 30 with 2440 viewslifelong

Just on 23:30 - Jan 30 by WAFU

He played well against Liverpool, looks a completely different player now in a more forward position.
Just on 23:40 - Jan 30 with 2419 views34dfgdf54

Just on 23:38 - Jan 30 by lifelong

He played well against Liverpool, looks a completely different player now in a more forward position.

I understand people have different opinions on players, but it does honestly seem like people want some of our lot to fail. It was obvious Clucas was being badly managed, completely shot of confidence. We’re starting to see the player who carried a poor Hull’s side midfield last year.
Just on 07:08 - Jan 31 with 2206 viewsgiantstoneater

Just on 23:40 - Jan 30 by 34dfgdf54

I understand people have different opinions on players, but it does honestly seem like people want some of our lot to fail. It was obvious Clucas was being badly managed, completely shot of confidence. We’re starting to see the player who carried a poor Hull’s side midfield last year.

Don`t think he is a 17 million pound player(price tag not his fault) but if you want to change peoples minds about you then that's the way to play keep it up Sam!!
Login to get fewer ads

Just on 07:56 - Jan 31 with 2059 views34dfgdf54

Just on 07:08 - Jan 31 by giantstoneater

Don`t think he is a 17 million pound player(price tag not his fault) but if you want to change peoples minds about you then that's the way to play keep it up Sam!!

What is a £17mill player these days?

Lacazette was bought by Arsenal for £47mill, and you will not see a weaker centre forwards performance than than what you saw off him last night in the Premier League, he was bullied by Alfie and Fed.

The moneys ridiculous everywhere you look, it's the nature of the beast.
Just on 08:09 - Jan 31 with 2017 viewsSmellyplumz

Just on 23:10 - Jan 30 by 34dfgdf54

Thick as sh*t.

Well done tw@t, this post was from when he had one of his worst games for us and I wasn't the only one calling him out. Funny thing is, soon as he had a shit game again lots of fans will be on his back which will be great for you when you need to single people out.

Ps cheers for the pm
[Post edited 31 Jan 2018 8:18]

Just on 08:18 - Jan 31 with 1991 views34dfgdf54

Just on 08:09 - Jan 31 by Smellyplumz

Well done tw@t, this post was from when he had one of his worst games for us and I wasn't the only one calling him out. Funny thing is, soon as he had a shit game again lots of fans will be on his back which will be great for you when you need to single people out.

Ps cheers for the pm
[Post edited 31 Jan 2018 8:18]

Just on 08:23 - Jan 31 with 1966 viewsraynor94

Fair play Plumz, your foot is permanently in your mouth, in all my years on here I have never known anyone with a lack of football knowledge like you.

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Just on 08:25 - Jan 31 with 1954 viewsSmellyplumz

Just on 08:23 - Jan 31 by raynor94

Fair play Plumz, your foot is permanently in your mouth, in all my years on here I have never known anyone with a lack of football knowledge like you.

Cheers Ray you are to kind.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024