Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sanches, Clucas and Carroll 15:37 - Dec 30 with 845 viewsawayjack

Must be the weakest midfield in PL history? What has Samches done to merit starting? Oh he's Portuguese - woeful selection by our new manager.
Sanches, Clucas and Carroll on 15:40 - Dec 30 with 818 viewsGeoffThom

We don’t have any tidy mid players it’s our Achilles heel ,look at that free kick from sanches ,piss poor
Sanches, Clucas and Carroll on 15:58 - Dec 30 with 736 viewsdobjack2

Sanches, Clucas and Carroll on 15:40 - Dec 30 by GeoffThom

We don’t have any tidy mid players it’s our Achilles heel ,look at that free kick from sanches ,piss poor

Once Shelvey decided to give up we lost creativity, when Gylfi went we lost hard work, set pieces and shooting.

We now have a midfield of support players who don’t bring anything special to the game.

Don’t shield the defence, don’t tackle, don’t have any pace, don’t create anything and most unforgivingly don’t put a shoft in
Sanches, Clucas and Carroll on 16:07 - Dec 30 with 667 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Fulton is better than Sanchez that is for sure.
Sanches, Clucas and Carroll on 16:15 - Dec 30 with 635 viewsmax936

I noticed yesterday in that training vid that when Carlo had them altogether some of them were more concerned in keeping warm ffs Premier League players earning more in a week than most of us earn in a yr yet are more bothered to keep warm than training and we wonder why we’re bottom, l was working out doors all day yesterday, but got on with it got things fone and got myself home, satisfied that l’d done my job, they just don’t give a fuk.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Sanches, Clucas and Carroll on 16:18 - Dec 30 with 620 viewsawayjack

Sanches, Clucas and Carroll on 16:15 - Dec 30 by max936

I noticed yesterday in that training vid that when Carlo had them altogether some of them were more concerned in keeping warm ffs Premier League players earning more in a week than most of us earn in a yr yet are more bothered to keep warm than training and we wonder why we’re bottom, l was working out doors all day yesterday, but got on with it got things fone and got myself home, satisfied that l’d done my job, they just don’t give a fuk.

Yup thought the same. It hurts more than just losing that these overpaid wxnkers don't give a shit.
Sanches, Clucas and Carroll on 16:24 - Dec 30 with 580 viewsBobby_Fischer

Sanches, Clucas and Carroll on 16:15 - Dec 30 by max936

You noticed that in a training video?

Aren't you a Liverpool fan along with Swansea City Trust Board Member ECB?

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

Sanches, Clucas and Carroll on 16:32 - Dec 30 with 511 viewsLandore_Jack

Send him back to Bayern.

#backtojack

Sanches, Clucas and Carroll on 16:32 - Dec 30 with 511 viewssP7qupUf

never mind, we will have Grimes to call on next season.
Login to get fewer ads

Sanches, Clucas and Carroll on 16:35 - Dec 30 with 494 viewsGeoffThom

Sanches, Clucas and Carroll on 16:32 - Dec 30 by sP7qupUf

never mind, we will have Grimes to call on next season.

What a thought
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024