Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sanches 17:07 - Dec 30 with 5739 views34dfgdf54

Only a quick word because my heads still pounding, those celebrations in the away end were mental.

Sanches, really good today, made mistakes but never hides and drives forward. Keep it going son you’re a class above when you’re on it.
Sanches on 17:08 - Dec 30 with 4896 viewsJonTheJack

Definitely improved today. Carlos needs to keep his arm over his shoulder.
Sanches on 17:09 - Dec 30 with 4869 viewsSTID2017

I felt the same thing.
Reading the match thread I thought "is it me ?"
The boy did well today

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Sanches on 17:09 - Dec 30 with 4841 viewsoldcob

He played a lot better today. I've slagged off Tom Carroll all season but he was better today. Still can't take a corner though.
Sanches on 17:10 - Dec 30 with 4825 viewsandypitt56

The reason he made mistakes was he was driving forward with pace and having noone near him. On a side note I thought mcburnie was excellent when he came on.
Sanches on 17:10 - Dec 30 with 4820 viewsSwan91

I agree... did give the ball away... but made some nice passes... at the end made up for his shocking free kick by putting in a decent one. also made a decent cross... hopefully he can improve.
Sanches on 17:11 - Dec 30 with 4785 viewsjack247

Sanches on 17:09 - Dec 30 by STID2017

I felt the same thing.
Reading the match thread I thought "is it me ?"
The boy did well today

No, it’s not you, he has had a terrible run, so has been designated this seasons Neil Taylor. He still doesn’t look like the best young player in Europe, but he had a much better game today.
Sanches on 17:17 - Dec 30 with 4631 viewsTom1912

Dreadful first half, but have to credit where it's due, much better second half. Showed some incisive passes in the final third and drove forward with the ball. Two things I thought we'd see plenty of when he arrived.
Sanches on 17:29 - Dec 30 with 4476 viewsjackrabbit

Sanches on 17:17 - Dec 30 by Tom1912

Dreadful first half, but have to credit where it's due, much better second half. Showed some incisive passes in the final third and drove forward with the ball. Two things I thought we'd see plenty of when he arrived.

Great to see Sanches have a good game (apart from a couple of howlers!). One ball he slid through to Ayew was a peach and Ayew or Narsingh should have done more with it. I'm not McBurnie's biggest fan but he was excellent today. Well done the whole team. Make no mistake though, we still need quality players.
Login to get fewer ads

Sanches on 17:29 - Dec 30 with 4473 viewsunion_jack

Sanches on 17:17 - Dec 30 by Tom1912

He's a confidence player. Liked some of the drives forward. He was robbed of the ball but if we had two sidemen to stretch their midfield he may have got into a dangerous position.

He's been dire, no question, but if we play to his strengths we may see what he's really got to offer.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Sanches on 18:11 - Dec 30 with 4179 viewsZZoric

Great thread, insightful

He grew in this game, marvellous stuff
Sanches on 18:16 - Dec 30 with 4104 viewslonglostjack

That was his role for Portugal. Drive forward and lay off the pass. Could see touches of that today.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Sanches on 18:17 - Dec 30 with 4077 viewsGaz_M

Showed himself, but bang average as always and made far too many mistakes.
Sanches on 19:33 - Dec 30 with 3777 viewsAnotherJohn

Agree that he was better today, despite the odd mistake. What I like is that he is prepared to turn and push forwards, when he receives the ball facing our goal. Too many of our other midfielders always go backwards, usually all the way to the keeper, in that situation.
Sanches on 19:36 - Dec 30 with 3754 viewsPozuelosSideys

Didnt see the game, but good to hear hes moving in the right direction, even if only in small steps.

We really cant afford passengers, so would be a massive bonus if he could at least resemble a footballer

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Sanches on 19:36 - Dec 30 with 3747 viewsBobby_Fischer

A class above? were you even there?

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

Sanches on 19:41 - Dec 30 with 3668 views34dfgdf54

Sanches on 19:36 - Dec 30 by Bobby_Fischer

A class above? were you even there?

Yes. Were you?

From your previous posts it’s obvious you’re not the brightest, but were you there? Curious to know.
Sanches on 19:49 - Dec 30 with 3609 viewsBobby_Fischer

Sanches on 19:41 - Dec 30 by 34dfgdf54

Yes. Were you?

From your previous posts it’s obvious you’re not the brightest, but were you there? Curious to know.

I was yes, you genuinely think Sanches was a class above?

Were you wearing your shirt with Mesa 52 on the back?

Sanches on 19:51 - Dec 30 with 3592 views34dfgdf54

Sanches on 19:49 - Dec 30 by Bobby_Fischer

I was yes, you genuinely think Sanches was a class above?

Were you wearing your shirt with Mesa 52 on the back?

He looked a level above any of our boys today. Wanted the ball, ran with it, beat players. Wasn’t perfect but there’s more to come.
Sanches on 20:02 - Dec 30 with 3476 viewsBobby_Fischer

Sanches on 19:51 - Dec 30 by 34dfgdf54

He looked a level above any of our boys today. Wanted the ball, ran with it, beat players. Wasn’t perfect but there’s more to come.

We'll agree to disagree, didn't mean to be a dick.

Sanches on 20:11 - Dec 30 with 3406 viewsA_Fans_Dad

He still either over rates himself or under estimates the opposition as he tries to do too much going forward and that is when he loses the ball most..
Sanches on 20:11 - Dec 30 with 3401 viewsWarwickHunt

Sanches on 17:10 - Dec 30 by andypitt56

The reason he made mistakes was he was driving forward with pace and having noone near him. On a side note I thought mcburnie was excellent when he came on.

Noone? Must be getting on a bit now.

Sanches on 22:29 - Dec 30 with 3006 viewsjackofalltrades

Sometimes during the course of a long season it’s the seemingly little decisions that have an impact. Could the decision to give Sanches 90 minutes today be one of those?
Sanches on 23:33 - Dec 30 with 2827 viewsLoyal

Sanches on 20:11 - Dec 30 by WarwickHunt

Noone? Must be getting on a bit now.

Was born via a pair of head plyers.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Sanches on 02:59 - Dec 31 with 2518 viewsBobby_Fischer

Sanches on 20:11 - Dec 30 by A_Fans_Dad

He still either over rates himself or under estimates the opposition as he tries to do too much going forward and that is when he loses the ball most..

He's nowhere near his best, f*ck knows what happened - hope he finds his feet though.

Sanches on 08:45 - Dec 31 with 2268 viewsSTID2017

Sanches on 02:59 - Dec 31 by Bobby_Fischer

He's nowhere near his best, f*ck knows what happened - hope he finds his feet though.

PC happened, with all his negative football.
The boy joined us at the wrong time. Maybe over the next 18 games (don't care about the FA Cup) he'll have a real opportunity to show us what we missed

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024