Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone hear the interviews with Swans fans on RW pre-match? 18:33 - Dec 30 with 6095 viewsJJJack

The 3rd one was with some older guy and I nearly crashed my car listening to it. Comedy gold but he actually talked some sense.
He said "Guidolin? Honestly where did Jenkins get him from? The chip shop?!!"

On our attack....
" Well we are that clueless in attack you may as well have a game yourself mate!"
Anyone hear the interviews with Swans fans on RW pre-match? on 18:49 - Dec 30 with 5934 viewsPrivate_Partz

Sounds like he talked a load of racist nonsense in relation to Guidolin.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Anyone hear the interviews with Swans fans on RW pre-match? on 19:00 - Dec 30 with 5868 viewsDarran

Anyone hear the interviews with Swans fans on RW pre-match? on 18:49 - Dec 30 by Private_Partz

How is that racist?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Anyone hear the interviews with Swans fans on RW pre-match? on 19:04 - Dec 30 with 5818 viewsJJJack

Anyone hear the interviews with Swans fans on RW pre-match? on 19:00 - Dec 30 by Darran

How is that racist?

Innit. Sense of humour bypass for PP. It was just the way the bloke said it that tickled me
Anyone hear the interviews with Swans fans on RW pre-match? on 19:05 - Dec 30 with 5797 viewsNeath_Jack

Anyone hear the interviews with Swans fans on RW pre-match? on 18:49 - Dec 30 by Private_Partz

Have you read the report released today about the worst areas in Wales for traffic congestion? Guess what was number 1?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Anyone hear the interviews with Swans fans on RW pre-match? on 19:06 - Dec 30 with 5791 viewsDarran

Anyone hear the interviews with Swans fans on RW pre-match? on 19:04 - Dec 30 by JJJack

Innit. Sense of humour bypass for PP. It was just the way the bloke said it that tickled me

He didn’t say pasta shop mun.

Anyone hear the interviews with Swans fans on RW pre-match? on 19:06 - Dec 30 with 5779 viewsDarran

Anyone hear the interviews with Swans fans on RW pre-match? on 19:05 - Dec 30 by Neath_Jack

Have you read the report released today about the worst areas in Wales for traffic congestion? Guess what was number 1?

Italy?

Anyone hear the interviews with Swans fans on RW pre-match? on 19:07 - Dec 30 with 5766 viewsNeath_Jack

Anyone hear the interviews with Swans fans on RW pre-match? on 19:06 - Dec 30 by Darran

Italy?

What part of Wales is that?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

Anyone hear the interviews with Swans fans on RW pre-match? on 19:08 - Dec 30 with 5752 viewsAnotherJohn

Anyone hear the interviews with Swans fans on RW pre-match? on 19:00 - Dec 30 by Darran

How is that racist?

I suppose it is the idea that many Italian immigrants to the UK ran fish and chip shops or ice cream parlours.

I haven't myself come across any bad feeling towards such people. When I lived in Scotland quite a few fish and chip shops still had an Italian connection.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/427058/Britain-s-national-dish-fish
Login to get fewer ads

Anyone hear the interviews with Swans fans on RW pre-match? on 19:09 - Dec 30 with 5739 viewsDarran

Anyone hear the interviews with Swans fans on RW pre-match? on 19:06 - Dec 30 by Darran

Italy?

Sorry I was just being racist to Guido.

Anyone hear the interviews with Swans fans on RW pre-match? on 19:14 - Dec 30 with 5702 viewsNeath_Jack

Anyone hear the interviews with Swans fans on RW pre-match? on 19:09 - Dec 30 by Darran

Sorry I was just being racist to Guido.

Blocked.

Anyone hear the interviews with Swans fans on RW pre-match? on 19:15 - Dec 30 with 5684 viewsDarran

Anyone hear the interviews with Swans fans on RW pre-match? on 19:14 - Dec 30 by Neath_Jack

Blocked.

Anyone hear the interviews with Swans fans on RW pre-match? on 21:54 - Dec 30 with 5427 viewsshenleymun

Anyone who thinks that making cracks about Italians and chip shops in South Wales isn’t racist is truly staggeringly thick.
Anyone hear the interviews with Swans fans on RW pre-match? on 22:03 - Dec 30 with 5374 viewsDarran

Anyone hear the interviews with Swans fans on RW pre-match? on 21:54 - Dec 30 by shenleymun

Anyone who thinks that making cracks about Italians and chip shops in South Wales isn’t racist is truly staggeringly thick.

Nah people are too touchy.

Anyone hear the interviews with Swans fans on RW pre-match? on 22:05 - Dec 30 with 5355 viewslifelong

Roma’s fish and chip shop in Gorseinon is good.
Anyone hear the interviews with Swans fans on RW pre-match? on 22:06 - Dec 30 with 5345 viewsLoyal

Anyone hear the interviews with Swans fans on RW pre-match? on 21:54 - Dec 30 by shenleymun

Exactly, and lets not forget Yugoslavian delis.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Anyone hear the interviews with Swans fans on RW pre-match? on 23:00 - Dec 30 with 5199 viewsdickythorpe

Anyone hear the interviews with Swans fans on RW pre-match? on 22:05 - Dec 30 by lifelong

Roma’s fish and chip shop in Gorseinon is good.

What would it take to be "very" good?
Anyone hear the interviews with Swans fans on RW pre-match? on 10:02 - Dec 31 with 4877 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Anyone hear the interviews with Swans fans on RW pre-match? on 19:04 - Dec 30 by JJJack

The way he said it? Oh yes, I know what you mean. In a totally uninformed way, completely ignorant of Guidolin and his very impressive track record in Italy.

Another thick old c*nt who while he blamed Jenkins could relate to how Jenkins utter incompetence could impact on ANY managers ability to do this job. Very difficult when you've got one hand tied behind your back.

The "chip shop" comment was cringeworthily embarassing.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Anyone hear the interviews with Swans fans on RW pre-match? on 12:46 - Dec 31 with 4732 viewsJJJack

Yes, you’re correct of course. I heard they declared a day of national mourning in Italy today as the country is devastated at the comment.

Jesus Christ, people will find offence in literally anything these days.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024