Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Letter from the Trust to the sell outs - Pre sale 23:37 - Dec 30 with 5444 viewsNeathJack

I posted this in the "Jim" thread but really, it deserves a thread of it's own.

Letter from the Trust to the sell outs - Pre sale on 23:45 - Dec 30 with 3382 viewsSoberBaker

No way is that Sumblers signature?

AMOW

Letter from the Trust to the sell outs - Pre sale on 00:14 - Dec 31 with 3294 viewsTheResurrection

A few points

1. A letter of this importance, why was it not hand delivered? Or at least a signed delivery? Reading the spat earlier between Dineen and Jim White, it's been easy for Dineen to pretend he never received it. And with no proof that was just a schoolboy error.

2. The Trust admit the need for new investment into the Club - so that should surely now put paid to the constant moans that it wasn't needed. The Trust said it was.

3. Also, the due diligence - An honest answer please from the Trust Board. Had you done your due diligence would you have recommended against these buyers? Have you since done any sort of due diligence and what are your findings?

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Letter from the Trust to the sell outs - Pre sale on 01:05 - Dec 31 with 3203 viewsswancity

Letter from the Trust to the sell outs - Pre sale on 00:14 - Dec 31 by TheResurrection

A few points

1. A letter of this importance, why was it not hand delivered? Or at least a signed delivery? Reading the spat earlier between Dineen and Jim White, it's been easy for Dineen to pretend he never received it. And with no proof that was just a schoolboy error.

2. The Trust admit the need for new investment into the Club - so that should surely now put paid to the constant moans that it wasn't needed. The Trust said it was.

3. Also, the due diligence - An honest answer please from the Trust Board. Had you done your due diligence would you have recommended against these buyers? Have you since done any sort of due diligence and what are your findings?

You seem to missing the main point here.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Letter from the Trust to the sell outs - Pre sale on 01:20 - Dec 31 with 3163 viewsCooperman

Letter from the Trust to the sell outs - Pre sale on 23:45 - Dec 30 by SoberBaker

No way is that Sumblers signature?

At first glance it comes across as Frankie Burrows.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Letter from the Trust to the sell outs - Pre sale on 02:18 - Dec 31 with 3099 viewsTheResurrection

Letter from the Trust to the sell outs - Pre sale on 01:05 - Dec 31 by swancity

You seem to missing the main point here.

They're all valid points mate.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Letter from the Trust to the sell outs - Pre sale on 04:06 - Dec 31 with 3051 viewswobbly

1. It was sent to all the shareholders individually. That's 6 or 7 people it was individually sent to. Are they all claiming they didn't get it or just Dineen claiming the dog ate his homework? And let's face it, no one believes Dineen anyway.

2. Yes. So it's a shame that the people that Huw and the rest of the sell outs decided to sell to aren't putting any of that investment in.

3. To do that due diligence, you need to know who all of the investors are. As the trust told us repeatedly at the time, they kept asking Levien and Kaplan who the rest of the investors were but they declined to tell them. And the rest for the shareholders didn't care who they were selling to - they just wanted the dollars.

Anyway, good to see you back online. You were coincidentally a bit AWOL whilst HJ was having his meltdown so good to see you are okay.
Letter from the Trust to the sell outs - Pre sale on 04:09 - Dec 31 with 3047 viewsBobby_Fischer

Letter from the Trust to the sell outs - Pre sale on 04:06 - Dec 31 by wobbly

1. It was sent to all the shareholders individually. That's 6 or 7 people it was individually sent to. Are they all claiming they didn't get it or just Dineen claiming the dog ate his homework? And let's face it, no one believes Dineen anyway.

2. Yes. So it's a shame that the people that Huw and the rest of the sell outs decided to sell to aren't putting any of that investment in.

3. To do that due diligence, you need to know who all of the investors are. As the trust told us repeatedly at the time, they kept asking Levien and Kaplan who the rest of the investors were but they declined to tell them. And the rest for the shareholders didn't care who they were selling to - they just wanted the dollars.

Anyway, good to see you back online. You were coincidentally a bit AWOL whilst HJ was having his meltdown so good to see you are okay.

Agree with most of that, but at least send the letter special delivery - although hindsight is a wonderful thing, who expected them to act like such c*nts.

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

Letter from the Trust to the sell outs - Pre sale on 09:31 - Dec 31 with 2750 viewsDarran

Good post he won’t have a word said about his beloved Huw.
Very strange,very very strange.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Login to get fewer ads

Letter from the Trust to the sell outs - Pre sale on 10:32 - Dec 31 with 2671 viewsTheResurrection

I wasn't AWOL at all. You, however have been permanently AWOL. Were you in the Trust?

So point 1, even though I think Dineen is lying should have actually been sent recorded delivery? A true schoolboy error because at least now he has a defence.

Point 2. If they put investment in the Trust's shares are worth less. How many times, like......

3. What is the full extent of any, and I mean ANY due diligence the Trust have carried out on the American investors, the two at the top, the other 25, what exactly have they found out?

This super bullying and witch hunting is getting out of hand. There's no balance to arguments and people like Phil and Matt are allowing posters on here to spread Bullshit gossip when they know it's not true, just because it suits their purpose.

I think the time is up for Jenkins as this crusade doesn't look like stopping any time soon. I personally would hope he oversees January and can once again perform a miracle like he was partly responsible for last season.

He made some bad moves, sly and quite deceitful ones, for which his and the others reputations will always be tarnished, but some of the stuff on here and other social media is well OTT.

It also pisses me off greatly that members of the old Trust Board, the ones that facked up SO ROYALLY are now all over this in some pathetic attempt to justify themselves.

They had all the warnings. People like me went blue in the face trying to get the Trust to be strong and to get its house in order and to fight back. But they ignored these pleads, they LIED to us, they lied to their members and it all came crashing down. Letters like the above, not even sent recorded delivery, too facking little too late.

Oh, and in case you've forgotten, that comment made by Jenkins about abuse he got when in League 2. Well you can thank me for that another time... Trouble with too many people on here, they can't think for themselves and isolate incidents or occasions and make intelligent calls on them. They just go along with the crowd, and that crowd right now is the hate mob.

A great win for us yesterday and Carlos is off to a flyer, there should be renewed optimism, only slightly, but there should be, instead our fans will continue to do all they can to relegate us. It's sad.

Letter from the Trust to the sell outs - Pre sale on 10:38 - Dec 31 with 2637 viewsMattG

Letter from the Trust to the sell outs - Pre sale on 10:32 - Dec 31 by TheResurrection

I wasn't AWOL at all. You, however have been permanently AWOL. Were you in the Trust?

So point 1, even though I think Dineen is lying should have actually been sent recorded delivery? A true schoolboy error because at least now he has a defence.

Point 2. If they put investment in the Trust's shares are worth less. How many times, like......

3. What is the full extent of any, and I mean ANY due diligence the Trust have carried out on the American investors, the two at the top, the other 25, what exactly have they found out?

This super bullying and witch hunting is getting out of hand. There's no balance to arguments and people like Phil and Matt are allowing posters on here to spread Bullshit gossip when they know it's not true, just because it suits their purpose.

I think the time is up for Jenkins as this crusade doesn't look like stopping any time soon. I personally would hope he oversees January and can once again perform a miracle like he was partly responsible for last season.

He made some bad moves, sly and quite deceitful ones, for which his and the others reputations will always be tarnished, but some of the stuff on here and other social media is well OTT.

It also pisses me off greatly that members of the old Trust Board, the ones that facked up SO ROYALLY are now all over this in some pathetic attempt to justify themselves.

They had all the warnings. People like me went blue in the face trying to get the Trust to be strong and to get its house in order and to fight back. But they ignored these pleads, they LIED to us, they lied to their members and it all came crashing down. Letters like the above, not even sent recorded delivery, too facking little too late.

Oh, and in case you've forgotten, that comment made by Jenkins about abuse he got when in League 2. Well you can thank me for that another time... Trouble with too many people on here, they can't think for themselves and isolate incidents or occasions and make intelligent calls on them. They just go along with the crowd, and that crowd right now is the hate mob.

A great win for us yesterday and Carlos is off to a flyer, there should be renewed optimism, only slightly, but there should be, instead our fans will continue to do all they can to relegate us. It's sad.

Care to elaborate on "allowing posters on here to spread Bullshit gossip when they know it's not true"?
Letter from the Trust to the sell outs - Pre sale on 10:43 - Dec 31 with 2598 viewsDarran

Letter from the Trust to the sell outs - Pre sale on 10:32 - Dec 31 by TheResurrection

“This super bullying and witch hunting is getting out of hand. There's no balance to arguments and people like Phil and Matt are allowing posters on here to spread Bullshit gossip when they know it's not true, just because it suits their purpose.

I think the time is up for Jenkins as this crusade doesn't look like stopping any time soon”

Did you miss the interview full of lies that Huw Jenkins gave on Friday then?

Letter from the Trust to the sell outs - Pre sale on 10:53 - Dec 31 with 2532 viewsdobjack2

The first letter should have been sent by normal post. When no response was received a follow up should have been sent recorded. A tactical error.

As for a witch hunt - IMHO Jenkins position has been untenable since 12 December when wales online reported on his comments in court in relation to the board meeting of 21 July 2016.

That was the meeting where Penney and Keefe supposedly handed in their resignations and formed the basis of the change in the articles of association. Huw Cooze was supposedly at this meeting as well.
Letter from the Trust to the sell outs - Pre sale on 10:55 - Dec 31 with 2521 viewsTheResurrection

Letter from the Trust to the sell outs - Pre sale on 10:38 - Dec 31 by MattG

Care to elaborate on "allowing posters on here to spread Bullshit gossip when they know it's not true"?

There are countless, COUNTLESS posts on here which are completely untrue and in threads you have posted in.

Nobody chooses to say, ah but to keep this fair, that part's untrue or this bit is completely Bullshit.

You know it.

Letter from the Trust to the sell outs - Pre sale on 10:57 - Dec 31 with 2500 viewsDarran

Letter from the Trust to the sell outs - Pre sale on 10:55 - Dec 31 by TheResurrection

There are countless, COUNTLESS posts on here which are completely untrue and in threads you have posted in.

Nobody chooses to say, ah but to keep this fair, that part's untrue or this bit is completely Bullshit.

You know it.

Give some examples then.

Letter from the Trust to the sell outs - Pre sale on 10:58 - Dec 31 with 2488 viewslonglostjack

" instead our fans will continue to do all they can to relegate us. It's sad. "

Bullshit. The Jack Army were loud and proud yesterday.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Letter from the Trust to the sell outs - Pre sale on 10:58 - Dec 31 with 2487 viewsTheResurrection

Letter from the Trust to the sell outs - Pre sale on 10:43 - Dec 31 by Darran

“This super bullying and witch hunting is getting out of hand. There's no balance to arguments and people like Phil and Matt are allowing posters on here to spread Bullshit gossip when they know it's not true, just because it suits their purpose.

I think the time is up for Jenkins as this crusade doesn't look like stopping any time soon”

Did you miss the interview full of lies that Huw Jenkins gave on Friday then?

No I didn't and the Trust statement from this morning is a good one.... But it's too little too late.

This sort of "aggression" should've been utilised for the last ten years, but certainly the last 5.

It's what we've always needed but never gotten.

But for the umpteenth time, my only focus is staying in this league and all this circus is having a major impact on us dropping out of it.

Letter from the Trust to the sell outs - Pre sale on 11:02 - Dec 31 with 2469 viewsvetchonian

Yes Chris our focus has to be on fighting off relegation but I still cannot understand your continued defence of this liar?

Let's look at a few facts......apart from the obvious issues around memelry loss concerning fictional meetings....which have been also highlighted in the recent court case,why did Huw feel the need to pay himself such a high salary ...given as he tells us the fragile economics the club operated in?
Surely salary of Between £100k-£250k would have been sufficient whilst still generous?
Why develop two training facilities.....with so we are told the money going back to fellow directors?"...was this really totally in the best interest of the club.....who rubber stamped these decisions?
Why was he so against an investment from Chinese investors as opposed to a straight share sale in his interview he talks of sleepless nights due to the fact there was insufficient underwriting amongst the then shareholders how has this changed? In fact all we have done is increase our overdraft....will these 27 American speculators stump up monies when the prefer ail hits the fan?

We. Can argue all year about the failures of both sides but it is becoming more apparent we were sold down the Tawe with the main architect being The man you keep defending.

Yes whilst I worry who the Yanks would replace him with....but I am no longer sure that it is a case of better the "devil you know" and I no longer trust him to even manage the next window....and by the way he got lucky again last January........those three signings have not exactly shone this season!

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Letter from the Trust to the sell outs - Pre sale on 11:02 - Dec 31 with 2466 viewsDarran

Letter from the Trust to the sell outs - Pre sale on 10:58 - Dec 31 by TheResurrection

No I didn't and the Trust statement from this morning is a good one.... But it's too little too late.

This sort of "aggression" should've been utilised for the last ten years, but certainly the last 5.

It's what we've always needed but never gotten.

But for the umpteenth time, my only focus is staying in this league and all this circus is having a major impact on us dropping out of it.

Nah your love for Jenkins is bizarre and everyone can see it.
Very strange.

Letter from the Trust to the sell outs - Pre sale on 11:07 - Dec 31 with 2435 viewsTheResurrection

Letter from the Trust to the sell outs - Pre sale on 10:53 - Dec 31 by dobjack2

The first letter should have been sent by normal post. When no response was received a follow up should have been sent recorded. A tactical error.

As for a witch hunt - IMHO Jenkins position has been untenable since 12 December when wales online reported on his comments in court in relation to the board meeting of 21 July 2016.

That was the meeting where Penney and Keefe supposedly handed in their resignations and formed the basis of the change in the articles of association. Huw Cooze was supposedly at this meeting as well.

I am still a little worried if there's more to come out from all this but we'll see.

This witch hunt is sickening to me, but if the Trust had shown some balls over the last few years, in my opinion it could've been avoided.

Letter from the Trust to the sell outs - Pre sale on 11:09 - Dec 31 with 2412 viewsTheResurrection

Letter from the Trust to the sell outs - Pre sale on 10:58 - Dec 31 by longlostjack

" instead our fans will continue to do all they can to relegate us. It's sad. "

Bullshit. The Jack Army were loud and proud yesterday.

I agree, well at the end they were, but large parts of the game any singing was directed at Jenkins, this does not have a positive impact on players, in fact. It gives them a reason to down tools, and they don't need much invitation to do that...

The online crowd do though....

Letter from the Trust to the sell outs - Pre sale on 11:15 - Dec 31 with 2363 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Letter from the Trust to the sell outs - Pre sale on 00:14 - Dec 31 by TheResurrection

A few points

We did not involve the supporters because they sent an email not a snail mail, really is that the best you can come up with, really?

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Letter from the Trust to the sell outs - Pre sale on 11:16 - Dec 31 with 2349 viewsTheResurrection

Letter from the Trust to the sell outs - Pre sale on 11:02 - Dec 31 by vetchonian

Yes Chris our focus has to be on fighting off relegation but I still cannot understand your continued defence of this liar?

Let's look at a few facts......apart from the obvious issues around memelry loss concerning fictional meetings....which have been also highlighted in the recent court case,why did Huw feel the need to pay himself such a high salary ...given as he tells us the fragile economics the club operated in?
Surely salary of Between £100k-£250k would have been sufficient whilst still generous?
Why develop two training facilities.....with so we are told the money going back to fellow directors?"...was this really totally in the best interest of the club.....who rubber stamped these decisions?
Why was he so against an investment from Chinese investors as opposed to a straight share sale in his interview he talks of sleepless nights due to the fact there was insufficient underwriting amongst the then shareholders how has this changed? In fact all we have done is increase our overdraft....will these 27 American speculators stump up monies when the prefer ail hits the fan?

We. Can argue all year about the failures of both sides but it is becoming more apparent we were sold down the Tawe with the main architect being The man you keep defending.

Yes whilst I worry who the Yanks would replace him with....but I am no longer sure that it is a case of better the "devil you know" and I no longer trust him to even manage the next window....and by the way he got lucky again last January........those three signings have not exactly shone this season!

Most of the historic concerns around Jenkins and the other Directors were brought up by myself, including the hitting home of projects and tenders going to the Companies owned by themselves.

I was shot down by most of the people moaning the most today, probably even including you.

I don't care about Jenkins or Dineen or Morgan or whoever.....

I only care about SCFC and my biggest concern is staying in this league. For all his disgusting behaviour Jenkins has been mostly responsible for keeping us in there.

That is the only thing making me wanting him to stay, at least until the end of the season. I think he should come out now and state publicly he is to stand down in June.

Letter from the Trust to the sell outs - Pre sale on 11:19 - Dec 31 with 2326 viewsTheResurrection

Letter from the Trust to the sell outs - Pre sale on 11:15 - Dec 31 by JACKMANANDBOY

We did not involve the supporters because they sent an email not a snail mail, really is that the best you can come up with, really?

So far this has been an intelligent thread with good argument, try not to dumb it down.

If you've got something you feel will contribute to its purpose, take the time to think about what you want to say, and not regurgitate the first thing that comes into your head.

Letter from the Trust to the sell outs - Pre sale on 11:32 - Dec 31 with 2280 viewscostalotta

Letter from the Trust to the sell outs - Pre sale on 11:16 - Dec 31 by TheResurrection

Most of the historic concerns around Jenkins and the other Directors were brought up by myself, including the hitting home of projects and tenders going to the Companies owned by themselves.

I was shot down by most of the people moaning the most today, probably even including you.

I don't care about Jenkins or Dineen or Morgan or whoever.....

I only care about SCFC and my biggest concern is staying in this league. For all his disgusting behaviour Jenkins has been mostly responsible for keeping us in there.

That is the only thing making me wanting him to stay, at least until the end of the season. I think he should come out now and state publicly he is to stand down in June.

I've read and reread what you posted on this many times. Yes you did shout from the rooftops about certain things but that's about it. You were certainly not the only one. Anyway, jenkins... Fella, your backing the wrong horse. If you want to believe what you said about Jenkins being this or that crack on. With respect to this particular discussion, your argument is flawed and mirrors Jenkins's actions. You seem intent on treating symptoms rather than fixing the root cause of the problem. If we continue we will rinse and repeat the mistakes as we have been for 4 or so years.
[Post edited 31 Dec 2017 11:33]
Letter from the Trust to the sell outs - Pre sale on 11:44 - Dec 31 with 2212 viewsTheResurrection

Letter from the Trust to the sell outs - Pre sale on 11:32 - Dec 31 by costalotta

I've read and reread what you posted on this many times. Yes you did shout from the rooftops about certain things but that's about it. You were certainly not the only one. Anyway, jenkins... Fella, your backing the wrong horse. If you want to believe what you said about Jenkins being this or that crack on. With respect to this particular discussion, your argument is flawed and mirrors Jenkins's actions. You seem intent on treating symptoms rather than fixing the root cause of the problem. If we continue we will rinse and repeat the mistakes as we have been for 4 or so years.
[Post edited 31 Dec 2017 11:33]

Go and dig out those threads on Dineen's vending machines or Martin Morgan's Jaxxbay doing Fairwood.

I may not have been the only one, but it was me who brought it to everyone's attention, me that kept it a talking point when most tried to pass it off as perfectly acceptable.

I can see the types of comments now.... "If they can do it cheaper and it goes to local Swansea business men then so be it...."

People have forgotten about all that, where were they then, where was the Trust then in making sure things were done properly? Well one of their own was also on the books, that's where they were.

And for the millionth time, I'm not backing Jenkins, in so many ways I'll be glad to see the back of him, especially if it makes the fans concentrate on the football again, I just feel we need him now, there's a massive difference.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024