Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match of the day 09:40 - Dec 31 with 2143 viewsTreforys_Jack

Interesting to see MOTD highlighting us getting bodies in the box. Good to see, that's a big plus for me.
Match of the day on 09:42 - Dec 31 with 2133 viewsmonmouth

Agreed. Even though it’s a shame they aren’t different bodies.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Match of the day on 09:45 - Dec 31 with 2115 viewsTreforys_Jack

Match of the day on 09:42 - Dec 31 by monmouth

Brilliant, genuine LOL moment.
Match of the day on 09:46 - Dec 31 with 2107 viewsTheFranchise

Match of the day on 09:45 - Dec 31 by Treforys_Jack

Brilliant, genuine LOL moment.

You can't polish a turd but getting bodies in the box is us rolling them in glitter
Match of the day on 10:28 - Dec 31 with 2012 viewsFireboy2

Match of the day on 09:46 - Dec 31 by TheFranchise

You can't polish a turd but getting bodies in the box is us rolling them in glitter

Its a start though

Perhaps carlos' positivity will rub off on the players and make them play to their potential

Apparently we were our usual selves in the 1st half but after the apparent rollocking at ht we came out and played better in the 2nd

His positivity and his obvious preference to attack can only be good for as i think i speak for all of us in saying id rather go down fighting than with a wimper
Match of the day on 12:33 - Dec 31 with 1791 viewssomersetsimon

Match of the day on 10:28 - Dec 31 by Fireboy2

Its a start though

Perhaps carlos' positivity will rub off on the players and make them play to their potential

Apparently we were our usual selves in the 1st half but after the apparent rollocking at ht we came out and played better in the 2nd

His positivity and his obvious preference to attack can only be good for as i think i speak for all of us in saying id rather go down fighting than with a wimper

We have to be more positive. I really don't believe that our defence and central midfield is that bad. The biggest problem is that we've been so timid we just invite constant pressure.

When we were playing well with a 451, the two wide players would stretch the game out and make it easier for our midfield to pass the ball. Also, they stopped the opposition full backs getting too far forward. A good attacking midfielder playing further forward meant we could break quickly and that one of opposition midfielders had to stay back and a centre forward pressing and hassling the defenders stopped them playing out from the back.
Our defence and DMs aren't good enough to defend for 90 minutes against a good side, I think they are good enough to play behind a decent forward line.
Match of the day on 13:08 - Dec 31 with 1710 viewsbonymine

I remember those days when you made those late bursts into the penalty area mate seems just like yesterday ....😂😂😂

All the best mate, Happy New Year to you & your family 👍💪

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Match of the day on 13:45 - Dec 31 with 1646 viewsjackal

Match of the day on 09:42 - Dec 31 by monmouth

Brilliant!

In a nutshell.
Match of the day on 13:57 - Dec 31 with 1620 viewssP7qupUf

Gary Neville wrote an interesting piece on the BBC football website a couple of weeks back. It stated that the teams that were struggling were setting up not to lose rather than win. I think he's right. If we had been more positive in some of our games, especially at home, I think we would have many more points. The Watford game at the Liberty summed it up. Clement played five at the back against a team with a patched up back four that had been hit for 6 goals at home the week before. We lost!!
Login to get fewer ads

Match of the day on 14:02 - Dec 31 with 1600 viewsTreforys_Jack

Match of the day on 13:08 - Dec 31 by bonymine

I remember those days when you made those late bursts into the penalty area mate seems just like yesterday ....😂😂😂

All the best mate, Happy New Year to you & your family 👍💪

Fecking hell m8, late bursts into the penalty area 😂😂😂😂. Cheers Tobes, right back at you.
Match of the day on 14:04 - Dec 31 with 1584 viewsharryhpalmer

it's what a good manager does when he comes into a struggling side.

Hodgson has done similar thing at Palace.

Looked at the biggest issue for them - scoring goals - and spent most of his time working on the offensive part of the team.

sounds obvious, because it is!

But why Clement or his coaching staff couldn't see it is anyone's guess.

Poll: Who do you want as next Manager?

Match of the day on 15:20 - Dec 31 with 1439 viewsbonymine

Match of the day on 14:02 - Dec 31 by Treforys_Jack

Fecking hell m8, late bursts into the penalty area 😂😂😂😂. Cheers Tobes, right back at you.

Nice one 😉 all the best Jamesy 👍

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024