Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mr JV Zweden - too far this time? 10:12 - Dec 31 with 4927 viewswaynekerr55

The named Rebecca is 3 years old.

Surely the club cannot allow this arrangement to go on any longer?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Mr JV Zweden - too far this time? on 11:06 - Dec 31 with 4063 viewsE20Jack

I am always up from some JVZ bashing, but must be missing something here.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Mr JV Zweden - too far this time? on 11:08 - Dec 31 with 4041 viewsDarran

Mr JV Zweden - too far this time? on 11:06 - Dec 31 by E20Jack

I am always up from some JVZ bashing, but must be missing something here.

Not only is he sending people private messages about their wives he’s tweeting someone to say hello to their 3 year old daughter in a goading tweet.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Mr JV Zweden - too far this time? on 11:10 - Dec 31 with 4017 viewsBigPhilG

Mr JV Zweden - too far this time? on 11:08 - Dec 31 by Darran

Not only is he sending people private messages about their wives he’s tweeting someone to say hello to their 3 year old daughter in a goading tweet.

What a disgusting vile evil excuse of a human being
Mr JV Zweden - too far this time? on 11:15 - Dec 31 with 3957 viewsDarran

Mr JV Zweden - too far this time? on 11:10 - Dec 31 by BigPhilG

What a disgusting vile evil excuse of a human being

He’s sent three different private messages to one person mentioning their wife,I’ve seen the screenshots. All that person did was tell him thousands of Swans fans now hate him.

Mr JV Zweden - too far this time? on 11:28 - Dec 31 with 3862 viewsTheResurrection

Sorry but this is a Bullshit thread.

The guy's facking twitter name is Rebecca's Dad, it's hardly goading, it's the first thing that came into his head more than like.

It's laughable though, I would imagine he's getting vile messages sent to him daily and then this one, and it's fack all, gets brought up on here? Antony, unless I'm missing something, I thought better of you.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Mr JV Zweden - too far this time? on 11:29 - Dec 31 with 3849 viewsJoshTheJack

Mr JV Zweden - too far this time? on 11:15 - Dec 31 by Darran

He’s sent three different private messages to one person mentioning their wife,I’ve seen the screenshots. All that person did was tell him thousands of Swans fans now hate him.

I'd be ringing the old bill saying i fear for my childs safety and then ring a newspaper,He'd soon be out on his arse.C*nt of a man.
Mr JV Zweden - too far this time? on 11:30 - Dec 31 with 3836 viewsDarran

Mr JV Zweden - too far this time? on 11:28 - Dec 31 by TheResurrection

The guy's facking twitter name is Rebecca's Dad, it's hardly goading, it's the first thing that came into his head more than like.

It's laughable though, I would imagine he's getting vile messages sent to him daily and then this one, and it's fack all, gets brought up on here? Antony, unless I'm missing something, I thought better of you.

Why would he say to Rebeccas Dad say hello to your three year old daughter then and why is he sending people private messages to say hello to their wives?

Mr JV Zweden - too far this time? on 11:32 - Dec 31 with 3802 viewsDarran

Oh and when Rebbecas Dad told him about it when he did it last week why did he do it again?

Nah it’s not goading is it?

Seriously WTF have they got on you?

Login to get fewer ads

Mr JV Zweden - too far this time? on 11:42 - Dec 31 with 3720 viewsE20Jack

All about context then I guess, without seeing the PM's then its hard to say.

As it stands though it seems a bit of a storm in a teacup. I was watching one of those rubbish reality TV series' recently and a man and a young woman were having a heated argument where the bloke started swearing, she said "I'm someones daughter, how would you feel if someone was speaking to your daughter like that?". Fair point I thought...

Needless to say he went ape sh*t and the whole argument intensified and the subject completely changed to her "bringing his daughter into this" and how vile she is for bringing an innocent child into it etc etc

People sometimes use their children/family members as an "out".

A poster above just said he would call the police fearing for the safety of his child... But would you really be fearing for the safety of your child because JVZ said to say he said "Hi"? Or just using it as a tool to bash him with?

Genuine question.

Mr JV Zweden - too far this time? on 11:46 - Dec 31 with 3667 viewsMrSwerve

Having a username like 'Rebecca's dad' is a bit weird too.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Mr JV Zweden - too far this time? on 11:51 - Dec 31 with 3629 viewsTheResurrection

Mr JV Zweden - too far this time? on 11:30 - Dec 31 by Darran

Why would he say to Rebeccas Dad say hello to your three year old daughter then and why is he sending people private messages to say hello to their wives?

Because he's got the vilest of vile people, people like you, Darren Prosser sending him disgusting messages.

Thick kunt

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Mr JV Zweden - too far this time? on 11:53 - Dec 31 with 3601 viewsDarran

Mr JV Zweden - too far this time? on 11:51 - Dec 31 by TheResurrection

Because he's got the vilest of vile people, people like you, Darren Prosser sending him disgusting messages.

Thick kunt

I haven’t sent him any disgusting messages. Could you elaborate please?

Mr JV Zweden - too far this time? on 11:54 - Dec 31 with 3599 viewsJoshTheJack

Mr JV Zweden - too far this time? on 11:42 - Dec 31 by E20Jack

As it stands though it seems a bit of a storm in a teacup. I was watching one of those rubbish reality TV series' recently and a man and a young woman were having a heated argument where the bloke started swearing, she said "I'm someones daughter, how would you feel if someone was speaking to your daughter like that?". Fair point I thought...

Needless to say he went ape sh*t and the whole argument intensified and the subject completely changed to her "bringing his daughter into this" and how vile she is for bringing an innocent child into it etc etc

A poster above just said he would call the police fearing for the safety of his child... But would you really be fearing for the safety of your child because JVZ said to say he said "Hi"? Or just using it as a tool to bash him with?

Genuine question.

I wouldn't be fearing for my child no but i'd use as a reason to publicly feck JVZ over (why i added the newspaper bit).The last thing that the board want right is more bad press Jenkins wouldn't be able to bullshit his way out JVZs goading.JVZs behaviour needs to be highlighted publicly he really doesn't come across well,He thinks he's bulletproof lets show him otherwise.
Mr JV Zweden - too far this time? on 12:10 - Dec 31 with 3513 viewswaynekerr55

Mr 2C, I totally disagree with any abuse he gets, as a follower of mine you'll know that 😉. In all seriousness abuse isn't correct.

I've asked the question time and time again, what 100m business allows someone with a business arrangement to goad its stakeholders? For example, I know that Denis Irwin had a corporate ticketing gig with Man Utd, would they still work with him if he was messaging fans giving as good as he gets? He's allegedly been told to stop but he continues. Sorry, but he's out of line.
[Post edited 31 Dec 2017 12:14]

Mr JV Zweden - too far this time? on 12:11 - Dec 31 with 3502 viewsE20Jack

Mr JV Zweden - too far this time? on 11:54 - Dec 31 by JoshTheJack

I wouldn't be fearing for my child no but i'd use as a reason to publicly feck JVZ over (why i added the newspaper bit).The last thing that the board want right is more bad press Jenkins wouldn't be able to bullshit his way out JVZs goading.JVZs behaviour needs to be highlighted publicly he really doesn't come across well,He thinks he's bulletproof lets show him otherwise.

Understand that, I am just making the point that as you just confirmed people intentionally overreact on these matters as a stick to beat the other person with.

Hes done a lot of awful stuff, focus on that rather than looking for outrage in silly throw away comments.

He is a greedy, free loading sell-out, thats all that is needed.

Mr JV Zweden - too far this time? on 12:16 - Dec 31 with 3453 viewsicecoldjack

Mr JV Zweden - too far this time? on 11:42 - Dec 31 by E20Jack

Genuine question.

Yeah agree.

Far too many grown men go on social media then proceed to act like children and bitch and moan.

My general rule tends to be , don't say anything to somebody on social media that you wouldn't be comfortable saying to their face in the pub .

Granted I don't have the messages to read so bit of an assumption my comments.
Mr JV Zweden - too far this time? on 12:17 - Dec 31 with 3441 viewsSwanLuke

Mr JV Zweden - too far this time? on 11:51 - Dec 31 by TheResurrection

Thick kunt

Seriously you are coming across just as bad as Mr Zweden. In all my time reading Swans forums back to the jackarmy.net days I’ve never come across such an argumentative and childish poster like yourself. You also seem to have an obsession with Darren which is disturbing.
[Post edited 31 Dec 2017 12:47]
Mr JV Zweden - too far this time? on 13:20 - Dec 31 with 3209 viewsPrivate_Partz

Mr JV Zweden - too far this time? on 12:17 - Dec 31 by SwanLuke

Seriously you are coming across just as bad as Mr Zweden. In all my time reading Swans forums back to the jackarmy.net days I’ve never come across such an argumentative and childish poster like yourself. You also seem to have an obsession with Darren which is disturbing.
[Post edited 31 Dec 2017 12:47]

Sorry. I often check who up and down arrows and sometimes it springs a vote. You need fingers like a pencil on here....

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Mr JV Zweden - too far this time? on 14:08 - Jan 6 with 2519 viewswaynekerr55

For balance I see someone else has done similar (or worse given his child has a disability)

I'm glad people have taken the person to task, I hope that this is the last we see of this sort of shït from 'fan' or seller.

Mr JV Zweden - too far this time? on 15:02 - Jan 6 with 2275 viewsLeonWasGod

It's almost as if Tw@tter is a platform for morons to show how moronic they are isn't it? God knows why people pay any attention to it.
Mr JV Zweden - too far this time? on 15:09 - Jan 6 with 2237 viewstheloneranger

Mr JV Zweden - too far this time? on 14:08 - Jan 6 by waynekerr55

For balance I see someone else has done similar (or worse given his child has a disability)

I'm glad people have taken the person to task, I hope that this is the last we see of this sort of shït from 'fan' or seller.

For anybody on Facebook, this Scumbag is on there

https://m.facebook.com/matthewbidder

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Mr JV Zweden - too far this time? on 15:09 - Jan 6 with 2234 viewsNeath_Jack

Mr JV Zweden - too far this time? on 15:02 - Jan 6 by LeonWasGod

It's almost as if Tw@tter is a platform for morons to show how moronic they are isn't it? God knows why people pay any attention to it.

No different to any online platform, including this place.

Twitter is a fantastic if used correctly.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Mr JV Zweden - too far this time? on 15:12 - Jan 6 with 2217 viewsNeath_Jack

Mr JV Zweden - too far this time? on 15:09 - Jan 6 by theloneranger

For anybody on Facebook, this Scumbag is on there

https://m.facebook.com/matthewbidder

Why are you sharing that on here? If you're that bothered by him, send him a message so you can arrange to tell him, rather than acting like a school snitch.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Mr JV Zweden - too far this time? on 15:18 - Jan 6 with 2171 viewsLeonWasGod

Mr JV Zweden - too far this time? on 15:09 - Jan 6 by Neath_Jack

It's often not used correctly though. It seems to bring out the worse in people (much like this place too in fairness) or is a platform for the mundane. My wife lives on the thing and I can count the times it's been useful on one hand.

Still, each to their own and all that. But why bother reacting to the idiots on it?
Mr JV Zweden - too far this time? on 15:21 - Jan 6 with 2144 viewsDarran

Mr JV Zweden - too far this time? on 15:09 - Jan 6 by Neath_Jack

Twitter is superb it’s tossers that are the problem.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024