Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wolves 14:40 - Dec 31 with 10905 viewsbuilthjack

Many going?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Wolves on 13:57 - Jan 1 with 5931 viewsAl_Bundy

I remember the match Yorath in, I think he stepped in late for an injury and looked woeful.

Remember the Wolves fans singing "lets all have a deeeeeisco" which made us al laugh.

The walk back to the railway station was up there with Millwall's old ground in terms of dodgy bladed skinheads.
Wolves on 15:21 - Jan 1 with 5859 viewsLoyal

Wolves on 01:28 - Jan 1 by N_T_J

Eventful then :)

Our bus taking a route best kept shhhhhhh 😂

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Wolves on 15:24 - Jan 1 with 5851 viewsLoyal

Wolves on 09:27 - Jan 1 by awayjack

Yup remember that - a few of us got on the wrong side of that subway. Wolves fans waiting with blades etc, so we kept very low profile!

You don't like a tickle then ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Wolves on 15:33 - Jan 1 with 5839 viewstrampie

Wolves on 15:46 - Dec 31 by bonymine

Ian Walsh 1-0 Top Of Div 1 1981 Subway Army outside .......eh Happy Days 😉👍

I remember the game well, places like Bromsgrove, Droitwich and Worcester must have dreaded the Swans playing in the Midlands as fans on unofficial travel used to stop in those sort of places on the way back to the valleys, I can remember Swans fans saying hello to fans wearing colours in those type of places on Saturday evenings.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Wolves on 17:19 - Jan 1 with 5771 viewsstevethejack

Wolves on 00:40 - Jan 1 by Chief

Someone Saturday said the Railways taking 3 buses.

Guaranteed all 3 won't make it to Molineux.
Wolves on 19:30 - Jan 1 with 5698 viewsCwmavonJack

3 Cwmafan/ Taibach jacks going up. Cant wait

Poll: Should St David's day be a Bank Holiday in Wales?

Wolves on 19:40 - Jan 1 with 5687 viewsskettyparkherbert

Wolves on 15:33 - Jan 1 by trampie

I remember the game well, places like Bromsgrove, Droitwich and Worcester must have dreaded the Swans playing in the Midlands as fans on unofficial travel used to stop in those sort of places on the way back to the valleys, I can remember Swans fans saying hello to fans wearing colours in those type of places on Saturday evenings.

Whenever we used to play up in the Midlands back in the late 70's early 80's we used to stop off in Ludlow.

Pretty little town but when we left it was carnage.

I remember once we all got nicked (full 52 seater bus) because somebody pinched a couple of bottles of whisky from the pub and the police pulled all of us to the station.

There was only 4 or 5 cells in the station and Bobby Holland (god rest his soul) got his head stuck in the viewing flap of the cell door so they had to call the fire brigade to get him out, hilarious.

They just let us all go after that because they couldn't stand the singing. Good old days.
Wolves on 19:41 - Jan 1 with 5680 viewsLoyal

Wolves on 08:54 - Jan 1 by AguycalledJack

I met him and was lucky enough as a kid to have a tour of the vetch with him.

A true gent and a quality footballer.

Chris Coleman would disagree.

Login to get fewer ads

Wolves on 08:07 - Jan 2 with 5540 viewsAguycalledJack

Wolves on 19:41 - Jan 1 by Loyal

Chris Coleman would disagree.

Why?
Wolves on 08:15 - Jan 2 with 5529 viewsLoyal

Wolves on 08:07 - Jan 2 by AguycalledJack

Why?

Have a word with him if your paths ever cross 👍

Wolves on 08:19 - Jan 2 with 5522 viewsAguycalledJack

Will do.
Wolves on 11:07 - Jan 2 with 5425 viewsBrother_Ben

Wolves on 19:40 - Jan 1 by skettyparkherbert

Whenever we used to play up in the Midlands back in the late 70's early 80's we used to stop off in Ludlow.

Pretty little town but when we left it was carnage.

I remember once we all got nicked (full 52 seater bus) because somebody pinched a couple of bottles of whisky from the pub and the police pulled all of us to the station.

There was only 4 or 5 cells in the station and Bobby Holland (god rest his soul) got his head stuck in the viewing flap of the cell door so they had to call the fire brigade to get him out, hilarious.

They just let us all go after that because they couldn't stand the singing. Good old days.

Miserable first day of the year back in work but that did make me chuckle
Wolves on 11:37 - Jan 2 with 5409 viewswhoflungdung

Wolves fans could be nutters
West Mids police a shower of shyte

Difficult place to go.

I first went in 1958 and we lost then

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Wolves on 10:51 - Jan 7 with 5097 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Wolves on 02:29 - Jan 1 by Humpty

I think that was a bit later. I was in the bus behind the one that got bricked. And then all the chaps got off and chased them into a housing estate.

Happy days.

We're you in the Supporters club bus or one of the FOSCFA buses Humpty?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024